Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2114502 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2017
SeAlMoNeY:
MY DEAREST FRIEND I don't have the words to express exactly what I'd like to say. Please accept my sincere condolences for your loss.
thanx bro. May God be with us all
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
cyberprince8:

crySo sorry for your loss bro.....May his soul rest in perfect peace and I pray that no evil shall befall your family again henceforth ''so sorry

Also I don't know if you approve bloggers to post this story on their blog cus I would love to and would also add the full credit back to you(https://www.classicpluz.com)
would love a positive feedback
Thanks
thanx bro. Thanx alot
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Tgold1(m): 1:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Well, the reason for the delayment(error) of this update was because death struck in my family again. He took away a precious Jewel from us. A vibrant young man who had laboured all his life to achieve his dreams, but unfortunately, just 3weeks remaining for him to get his Call-to-bar summon, death took him away. He was a former president of Ifelaw @IFE University.

He's suppose to clock 30 on the 19th of this month and to get his Call-to-bar on the 21st of this month also when he would be finally be able to wear the wig and gown he'd laboured so hard for but all death could do was to snatch him from us at such a prime time. 8 good years of studying Law just vanished into thin air. Tears*.

He left behind, A father and two Mothers and we his siblings.

Well, R.I.P my brother, Quadri Oladimeji Olaniran. Darous will forever miss you.

And to you death, well continue o...be killing good people and be avoiding the bad ones, maybe you are scared of them ni o, ah no know...anyway don't worry, I promise you one day, nemesis will catch up with you. And Karma,(a b!tch) like you will join him in rendering you powerless. St*pid fool!

Below is a picture of him.

Wtf!??
Dafuq

Death is relatively unfair, I just pray God grant you guys fortitude to bear the loss... R. I. P(Return If Possible) to d dead.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Tosodan(m): 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
The work of death angel go stop 4 ya family
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by jonextee(m): 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Well, the reason for the delayment(error) of this update was because death struck in my family again. He took away a precious Jewel from us. A vibrant young man who had laboured all his life to achieve his dreams, but unfortunately, just 3weeks remaining for him to get his Call-to-bar summon, death took him away. He was a former president of Ifelaw @IFE University.

He's suppose to clock 30 on the 19th of this month and to get his Call-to-bar on the 21st of this month also when he would be finally be able to wear the wig and gown he'd laboured so hard for but all death could do was to snatch him from us at such a prime time. 8 good years of studying Law just vanished into thin air. Tears*.

He left behind, A father and two Mothers and we his siblings.

Well, R.I.P my brother, Quadri Oladimeji Olaniran. Darous will forever miss you.

And to you death, well continue o...be killing good people and be avoiding the bad ones, maybe you are scared of them ni o, ah no know...anyway don't worry, I promise you one day, nemesis will catch up with you. And Karma,(a b!tch) like you will join him in rendering you powerless. St*pid fool!

Below is a picture of him.

Aoooochh!!!.....I know this guy during my days in Ife....His pics are just flooding through my FB account...... All comments abt are just all positive.....R.I.P
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by kayjay007(m): 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
Mr TBM, I'm truly sorry for ur loss of that magnitude. its truly a monumental one. Just be strong esp for ur brother. I pray that his soul rest in perfect peace. God surely knows best. *sobs*. Take heart Bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yemsy13865(f): 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
may his soul rest in peace
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by badohemmy(m): 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
Please read this comic drama on love and Destiny... A Date With FATE - https://www.nairaland.com/4176788/date-fate-comic-drama-series
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by emerald18(f): 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hmmmmm.....next
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by obong003(m): 3:15am On Nov 17, 2017
May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 1:54am On Nov 18, 2017
First I want to show some signs of appreciation to everyone that showed me love during the time traggedy hit my family in a hard way. I say thanks to all those who called, texted, whatsapped, instagramed, facebooked, 2goed, eskimied, badoed, and twittered me inspirationally.

Thanks alot and I pray and hoped such never befell you or your family. AMEN.

103. COUNTLESS

Jide's parents and there relatives were all present on the day of the naming ceremony.

Likewise in attendance were Favours Mum and Dad and their well wishers. Also in un-invited attendance are the we-must-chop your-food-gangs.

"the name of this bouncing baby boy, according to what his parents listed here are: Joseph, Dylan, Darous Jnr and Oladimeji. May he live long to take all this names to greater heights in Jesus name!." The whole congregation chorused 'AMEN' at the end of the pastor's speech and that kick-started the time for merriments.

(song) :-

"girl I have a question to ask you today, will you marry me though I met you today.....and she says, You don't even know my Father, o de momi rara, you don't even know my Mother, O de fe fimi saya....can you pay my bride price its just a million dollar.....

Easy o Jeje, take it slow o......kole to yen my darling jeje o....." I danced slowly with Dylan, Jide's new baby boy in my arms as Easy(jeje) new song of Reekado banks continued sounding from the giant speakers outside.

"Jide, you know, I can't help but wonder why you dey shy to ask god for comon sense?" I said to Jide the moment he finished changing his cloths to a casual one and after I'd also returned Dylan to his Mum.

"you don start again.,wetin ah do you this time o...?" He asked with a teasing smile.

I gulped down the beer in my cup and readjusted my buttocks on the plastic chair.

"why you go name your pikin after me na? You wan turn me to celebrity ni?"

"Darous, see you dey talk as if you no deserve more than that....and incase you no know, thats to tell you say ah no fit forget that name of yours for my life....and even after everything you don do for me when I was sick....you truly deserve am jare my shango friend." He ended conclusively with a smile.

"hmmm....anyway, what are friends for? But guy wait o...you no go tell me how you managed to convince Favour to marry you...?" I asked and just when he was about to reply, Jide's Dad came inside and asked me to excuse them that he wants to have a discussion with Jide outside thereby leaving me alone inside.

I sat there surfing the internet on my phone and minutes later, Favour, Dylan's mum walked inside and we engaged in a conversation.

"Darous Darous....how things na?" She asked, after laying Dylan in his craddle.

"wo...we dey push am jare...and you? Wetin dey sup?"

"fine o..." She answered and sat down on the sofa opposite my location.

"You know, I keep on wondering how Jide managed to convince you to marry him despite the inhuman way he used in getting you pregnant..."

"hmmm...infact me self no know how he managed to convince me o. But what I know is that, your decision to forgive him after everything he did to you was what really helped in changing my mind and since then have come to know him as a really nice guy."

"really?" I asked suprised-ly.

"trust me....thats the blatant fact."

"hmmm....na wa o...I just pray we all find happiness within eachother o."

"amen o." She replied then picked her phone and dialed a number afterwhich she engaged in a short discussion with the person before she returned her attention to me.
"which work are you doing now?"

"presently?" I asked.

"no...futurely, talk jor" She said with a playful smile which further showed her extreme beauty.

"hmmm....I deal in betting business...and presently, I mean actually I...." I was saying when a noise from outside distracted us. We both hurried outside and it was there that I saw Blessing (Jide's former Fiance) waving the shards of a broken bottle she just smashed against the table at Jide.

Cladded in a blue jean top and blue 3-quater jean, with a cowboy boots on her feet and a ruffled hair on her head was a Blessing I once knew as a peaceful and easy going girl. But here she stands, almost unrecognisable with a weapon in her hand.

She indeed appeared like a tickling time bomb thats waiting to explode if care is not consulted before anyone tries to approach her.

Fortunately for Jide, his Dad was nowhere in sight during that nasty period.

"wey that pikin wey you born make ah smash in brain with this bottle? Eh?" Blessing's voice snarled out again at Jide who appears really frightened at this new version of Blessing thats standing before him.
"bring him mama out make I pieces her!" She cried out desperately.

"calm down please...." I said as I slowly walked towards her. "calm...down Ble..."

"don't you fvcking Blessing me...are you all not birds of the same feathers? Eh? Darous...tell me you are not part of this stupid ceremony!" She roared again as she continue bouncing up and down the large canopy.

"Blessing, I know you're hurt...but violence isn't the answer to this...lets just settle this amicably..please..." I pleaded further as I neared her and quickly wrapped my arms around her breäst region trying to subdue her. Jide and two other guys joined me and the bottle was disconnected from her hand but she didn't drop it without a fight.
"Jide, who is this riff-raff that the devil have sent to come and spoil my grandchild's peaceful naming ceremony?" I turned around and saw Jide's mum looking at Jide probably for answers to her questions.

I wanted to ask her why she waited for Blessing to get apprehended before coming out to talk but I just ward it off.

Jide just continue staring blankly at his mum without saying anything and his mum lost her dominion over patience with his mute actions.

"are you deaf...? Can't you talk? I say who is this riff-raff..."

"eh mama, am not a riff-raff...and for your information, my name is Blessing and am suppose to be your...." knowing what Blessing was about to say and the damage her words would cause, I quickly cover her mouth with my free palm and hurriedly conclude her statement for her.

"erm...ma...she's...she's...erm my girlfriend...she's actually here to fight me because I forgot that today is her birthday....and she thinks its your grandchild that took my attention that she desperately wanted away from her."

"aww!...poor girl....girls of this days sha...work of too much weed!" I hear one woman say.

"how sad... Is she a mental patient?" Jide's mum asked gesturing at Blessing who was still struggling to get my palm out of her vocal department so she could tell that everything have said about her have been lies, but no...the devil is a big liar, I must make sure she doesn't talk.

"i think so.." Jide replied his mum in reference to her earlier question.

"how sad that my grandchild shares the same month of birth with such a lunatic lady...and Darous, don't you think you're too responsible for you to be dating this nuiscance?" Jide's mum voiced out angrily and I could feel how Blessing reacted as those words sunk in.

"am sorry ma...it won't happen again ma." I said just when the woman was about walking away.

"sorry for yourself...just take her to Aro so that she doesn't bite someone here." She dropped that with a harsh tone and she signalled to the Dj to turn up the volume of the music and the gathered crowd started dispersing one by one.

3hours later, I was at the same Motel with Blessing. Two of Jide's friend had helped me in taking her away from the party and Jide had entrusted me with the task of making sure Blessing doesn't comes back to the party. Reminding me of how important his new re-union with his dad meant to him and he won't allow Blessing to ruin it for him.

"Darous...whats all the rubbish you said back there? You dey craze?" She blurted out loudly after we'd entered the room.

"what I did back there, my dear lady...is saving your painful and reckless arse." I retaliated and she eyed me with a scornful look but I didn't care one bit. "how can you even think of going to that kind of place without consulting your brain? How can you go there and be displaying a rare level of madness..? You just went there to embarrass your..."

"don't you dare put the blame on me Darous....as if am the culprit here....tell me, did I do anything wrong in seeking vengeance? Eh? After what your friend did to me, am I the one you'll blame?" She retorted with a furious display.

"and I once thought you had sense, but...."

"but what? Go ahead, complete the damage you've done...!" She fired.

"well never mind....just take it easy...or else you will just continue disgracing yourself...just hand everything to gawd...eh?"

"are you alright? Hand what to gawd? After everything I did for your friend...is this the reward of my 5years relationship with you guys? What am I going to tell my parents that have been on my neck telling me to bring them my fiancee? What of my friends...wetin ah go tell them say happen to my fiancee that have been telling them about?...tell me Darous...." She paused to wipe away the tears that formed in her eyes with her left hand. "don't worry Darous...you obviously don't know how I feel....I know what to do sha....everything that has a begining must surely have an end." She said and sat on the bed.

"your hand is bleeding." I stated after noticing the blood thats dripping from her hand. She took a glance at it, then returned her gaze to me.

"not your business Darous." She fired.

"ofcos it isn't, but I won't stand and watch you mensturate with your hands. Get it cleaned, then take a shower and relax...only after then, we can talk." I said and walked out of the door.

I had barely walked two feets away from the door when I began to hear sobbing sounds coming from inside.
I instantly hated Jide for what he had done to this lady. I felt nothing but pity for her. Only if I could help her heal her wounds.

"go back and pacify her and stop being a male-ly b!tch" A voice commanded from within me.

I stood there for almost 3mins still deliberating on maybe to go back inside and pacify her or just continue my trip to the resturant beside the motel but I suddenly heard a loud thud from inside. I turned back instantly and ran back inside but the sight that beheld me was a very terrible one.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 1:59am On Nov 18, 2017
continuation of Countless 103.

It was unexpected at first, seems too much for my brain to comprehend as I continued staring shockingly at the floor.

On the floor, just inches away from the bed, lies a gagging Blessing thats groaning and rolling on the floor with whitish fluid bubbles coming out of her mouth.

In what seems like a quick reflex, I dashed towards her, and thanks to my muscle, I was able to succefully lift her into my arms and carried her outside the door before I started shouting for help.

"please Blessing stay with me...please don't die...please....please!!!" I spoke on while watching her eyes and eyelids perform a close and open action for that brief moment before two male among the motel attendants came to aid me in putting her now unconscious body inside a car volunteered by another guest of the motel as she was being rushed to the hospital and I followed suit.

"Mr Darous, first of all, that lady is lucky you arrived on time...." The doctor came to inform me at the waiting hall, fourty minutes after they had began working on Blessing. "Mr Darous, had it been you arrived seconds after, only Gawd knows what would have happened by now...." He paused to re-adjust his falling glasses and continued.
"secondly Mr Darous.....we carried out some test on her and we found out that she ate a poison.."

"chineke! Rat poison!" I lamented folding my arms across my chest.

"but calm down, your girlfriend is out of danger for now..." He called her my girlfriend because thats how I introduced her to them when we got there so they can start working on her immediately."but..." He continued and paused.

"what doctor....?" I queried anxiously.

"we detected that there's still traces of poison inside her blood stream which can still be harmful to her health if not totally flushed out."

"oh gawd of poison!...doctor you mean she can still die?"

"yes...but not if you get us the sample of the poison she took or its container" stated the doctor.

"I don't get you doc...what are you saying? Poison container or what?" I stated confusedly.

"what I mean to say, Mr Darous is, getting that poison or its container is paramount at this stage, as that would help us in determining which type of Poison neutralizer and treatment we're going to use on her. So that she can start recuperating fast." he explained.

"but am not teaching you your work o Doctor, please can't you use a Master poison neutralizer or antidote that can flush out all types of poison?"

"am sorry Mr Darous...nothing like that in the medical world. Just help us get the said requirements. Her life depends on it." He stated vehemently and made to walk away but I quickly shipped in.

"but Doctor.....I don't even know how and when she took the poison...how am I suppose to know which type of poison she took when she didn't even give me any hint that she's going to take poison as her last supper?"

"Mr Darous....am afraid there's nothing else we can do until we lay our hands on what I asked of you....excuse me please...other patients are in need of my attention." With that, he bowed out and dissappeared through another entrance.

I hurriedly got out of the hospital and began walking towards the main road to board a bike. While at the main road waiting for bike, I quickly called Jide to inform him of the latest incident and he promised to come to the hospital soon.

I pocketed the phone and began searching nervously for any upcoming bike that can take me back to the motel where I hoped to find either the remaining poison or its container.

"please gawd...spare her life o...she must not die like this o. She don suffer too much o...please gawd o...." I prayed fervently, nervously and seriously as I completed 10mins without seeing any bike beside the main road.

Just then, luck shined on me as I saw a bike coming from the opposite direction.

In a nervous haste, I began shouting at the bike rider.

"bike!! Elega! Elega!!" I shouted at the bike coming from the opposite direction and he slowed down slowly and parked at the other side of the road.

Instead of waiting for the bikeman to come and meet me where I stood, I hurriedly embarked on a mission to meet him where he waited just because of Blessings life thats at stake.

In my haste, I made a costly mistake and thats forgetting to do the ancient ritual of looking right and left before crossing a main road.

I dashed into the express road and I'd hardly gotten to its middle when I heard the loud hooting of a fast approaching blue Venza car, followed by a tire screeching sound and before I knew it, its bonnet has hit me hard below my waist region and that effectively sent me thumbling on the tiled road. My eyes closed instantly and oblivion overtook my unconscious body.

First thing I saw after opening my eyes few days later was a familiar female face smiling at me and she quickly added this words;

"glad to have you back into the land of the living dear. Longtime no see Darous."

I instantly knew it. My troubles are wakening!

TBC

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by tojahh(m): 3:58am On Nov 18, 2017
Indeed they're awakening.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by uminem02(m): 7:25am On Nov 18, 2017
Suspense toh badt!!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Seunfunmi18(m): 7:41am On Nov 18, 2017
I am loving this suspense
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 18, 2017
Good morning Guys!!!

*Morning digest*�
��
from African stories Team

Read this to the End
_THE KISS OF THE MARRIED WOMAN THAT EVENTUALLY SCATTERED MUGABE'S KINGDOM. A LESSON FOR ALL MEN._

��‍�
Now, it's difficult to piece together what is going to become of Zimbabwe after now, however history gives us a peek at the key actors in the drama currently playing out.

Now, this is the story you dont't know.

Mugabe the deposed President of Zimbabwe, Constantine Chiwenga the Head of the Zimbabwean Military and Mnangagwa the sacked Vice President of Zimbabwe are all friends, very good friends, they are comrades. The three men were in their 20's when they entered the bushes and took part in the liberation struggle to free Zimbabwe from white rule. Mugabe who was initially the Sect General of ZANU PF, became the head of state, the other two men were equally given plum positions of power and have continued as the 3 musketeers presiding over the destiny of Zimbabwe for 37 years.

Sometime in the 90's - Mugabe, the first musketeer fell in love with his personal secretary who happened to be another man's wife at the time, the lady's name was Grace and she became his mistress. While Mugabe was still married Grace had children for him. In 1996 they became man and wife after the death of Mugabe's first spouse.

But Grace was no ordinary mistress turned wife, she was not ready to take a backseat, she turned herself into Mugabe's political confidant, she used the bed and made her way to the very centre of Zimbabwean politics straining the relationship between Mugabe...

Continue reading *here* �
http://africanstoriess..com/2017/11/article-kiss-of-married-woman-that.html

Join us on whatsapp via the link below
https:///BekfzI3MBlH6KyZ5SlXOlB

©African stories Team ��‍�

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ftosino(m): 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
shocked shocked shocked , darous is crippled?!!!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
ftosino:
shocked shocked shocked , darous is crippled?!!!
ahahahah! Your mind eh?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
Firstly Mr Tbm, so sorry for your loss dear. God, this is a cruel world. May his soul R.i.p. Amen.

Secondly, you're doing a great job so far with this story. Every update has been a hit back to back. More wisdom to your shangoic head dear. Take care.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by rfnextar8(m): 3:49am On Nov 19, 2017
Thanks a lot for the lengthy update, I really appreciate it. You are indeed a living legend in the literature world. keep it up bro
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by progressives: 5:40am On Nov 19, 2017
StephanieElla24:

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by prettieO(f): 7:50am On Nov 19, 2017
9ice 1 TBM, av bn a ghost reader for God knows how long and this is also my 1st tym commenting on a post. But wait o i tot blessing doesnt speak fluently how she com sabi speak all of a sudden?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by kayjay007(m): 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
One word for the twin updates....DOPE!!!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by 5ircreepy(m): 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
Adeoyin don catch you tongue tongue tongue
Sorry for your loss. ..
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
5ircreepy:
Adeoyin don catch you tongue tongue tongue Sorry for your loss. ..
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Mafhe(m): 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2017
darous ur problems don start to dey do press up
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Adekay94(m): 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
"THE MARRIAGE VOWS"

Hmm, I have a confession to make;

... I hate weddings! Yes I do.

Don't get me wrong, I love the jollof rice, the sallad, the free drinks, the couple entrance, all the fun, glamour, prewedding everything and the preparedness that comes with it, but there is one part of the wedding that I really wish we can delete from the ceremony, one part that contradicts our faith as believers, one part that negates our faith declarations and makes us look like we don't know what we're doing before God, sadly, it is the most important part of the wedding - and that is 'the exchange of marriage vow.'

Let me share with you an encounter I had at a friend's wedding some time ago;

I was at this amazing wedding one day, beautifully decorated auditorium, beautiful couple, bright lights sparkling down the chandeliers on the altar, every guest in white, amazing theme, everything was going so well until it got to the part where the bride and groom stepped up to exchange their vows, hmmm, it felt like God came down to sit beside me on the pew, because the encounter I had that day couldn't have been anything short of God's voice inside my head.

As the Reverend started with the usual 'please repeat after me' marriage vow;

"I Marilyn, take you Sam,
to be my lawfully wedded husband,
To have and to hold,
From this day forward,
For better for WORSE,
for richer for POORER,
in SICKNESS and in health,
In plenty and in LACK,
in joy and in SORROW,
Till death do us part."....
*Don't miss the rest article..*
Click here to continue reading .

http://africanstoriess..com/2017/11/articlethe-marriage-vow.html
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by moks99(m): 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
Wow this is the first time posting on nairaland. But I must this is one of the best stories I have read here.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
Eheheheheh:::::: This upd8 gat mhe really looking for more. Plz nxzt! Your troubles are indeed awakening!

Nice update as usual TBM. Keep it up.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
Boss! Ah dey feel you! Ride on boss. Your number1 one fan!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 6:32am On Nov 21, 2017
TemiGURL:
Eheheheheh:::::: This upd8 gat mhe really looking for more. Plz nxzt! Your troubles are indeed awakening!

Nice update as usual TBM. Keep it up.
thanx dear. I can't 4get your faithfulness!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by itsandi(m): 8:39am On Nov 21, 2017
Thanks for the update smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.