Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2112202 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by BiadeFolar(m): 6:20am On Feb 10, 2018
This is deep o. Thank you so much TBM.
But wait o, aint it selfish to want Darious get Joke back after shagging her sis and mum? Would Darious take Joke if she his brother and Daddy had mulumbud her?
Lez see waitansi sha

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by chrisking125(m): 7:10am On Feb 10, 2018
Please next update......
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by menwongo(m): 7:33am On Feb 10, 2018
chrisking125:
Please next update......
Lol no time to check time
But pity the guy man now
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Shedrak1(m): 7:44am On Feb 10, 2018
BiadeFolar:
This is deep o. Thank you so much TBM.
But wait o, aint it selfish to want Darious get Joke back after shagging her sis and mum? Would Darious take Joke if she his brother and Daddy had mulumbud her?
Lez see waitansi sha
Exactly what I was thinking
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Elviswifey1(f): 11:27am On Feb 10, 2018
Darous the son of thunder. Update this thing big nah.this one is half chop oo.thankuo in advance. Nice one gan
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Elviswifey1(f): 11:30am On Feb 10, 2018
Me too ooo.i dont want joke to give him a chance atall.for wetin nah bcs he is already a father to her mum.somehow they are now related.quote author=Shedrak1 post=64937322] Exactly what I was thinking[/quote]
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Elviswifey1(f): 11:36am On Feb 10, 2018
Me too ooo.i dont want joke to give him a chance atall.for wetin nah bcs he is already a father to her mum twins.somehow they are now related.quote author=Shedrak1 post=64937322] Exactly what I was thinking[/quote]
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
Chai! Tbm.. U sha know how to keep me in oliver twist mode. Always wanting for more. Chai..this guy sabi no be small.

Joke...no gree 4 dat idiot o. That sex-starved son of thunder cheesy cheesy Next update plz. Am loving diz
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 12:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
Truth be told and without mincing words..this Tbm is a great writer. The twists and turns plus events description are outta diz world.

Joke..watch ur back. Chikena! tongue
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2018
Theblessedman is simply the best. You're doing wonderfully great. Joke:::::run for your life.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ADECULATE(f): 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2018
ElPhoche:

You too much baba. Make I read am sharp sharp.
Omo, see as God butter the security man bread....
lol abi na, dat gateman own don beta ooo in btw weldone Op
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Damibiz(m): 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
There is troble in Katangar.....something big hv entered the Ant hole.,...........Joke,haa she jst de do Yanga..,,.nice work man,,,,,
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by nellaz(m): 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
tbm update update update this one too short update
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by chisiudeh: 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
Oga Tbm you too much. But this one small nah.the suspense don too much. How can one get the full copy? Even if na unedited copy.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 7:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
Wow..this is what I call genius writer. A great work of art to be precise. Darous life is really a very complicated one. Hope he learns his lessons sooner than later. Mice work Tbm. Am ah follow you to the end of this masterpiece.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2018
SmartestPopQUEEN:
Wow..this is what I call genius writer. A great work of art to be precise. Darous life is really a very complicated one. Hope he learns his lessons sooner than later. Mice work Tbm. Am ah follow you to the end of this masterpiece.
thanx my dear 6ta o. Ur presence and comments is always appreciated. Hows matilda?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Dynamik007(m): 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2018
Good evening to u @the blessed man... you are the genius not a genius... I enjoy ur write up... pls update na like hmmmmm more updates. .... right from d first day it made front page I started reading it from one day to the other, no sleep at all, am so glue to it, wish I could fire on, with this great velocity of interest... please give us more[b]Good evening to u @the blessed man... you are the genius not a genius... I enjoy ur write up... pls update na like hmmmmm more updates. .... right from d first day it made front page I started reading it from one day to the other, no sleep at all, am so glue to it, wish I could fire on, with this great velocity of interest... please give us more[/b]Good evening to u @the blessed man... you are the genius not a genius... I enjoy ur write up... pls update na like hmmmmm more updates. .... right from d first day it made front page I started reading it from one day to the other, no sleep at all, am so glue to it, wish I could fire on, with this great velocity of interest... please give us mo
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Cadec007(m): 12:30am On Feb 11, 2018
Finally!!!

I just finished reading the post from begining to now [from 6pm on friday to twenty minutes ago] non stop and i got to say "Mr poster the only true descendant of shango u have tried[haba since last year!!]" and i owe you one but just complete the story and who knows i might suprise you. Keep up the good work i dey your back!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 1:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
This update is dedicated to Christabell Folarin, who's birthday was this concluded week. I heart you so much dear. Age with grace and prosperity.

119. COUNTLESS.

If not because of the bigboyism ego inside of me that stopped the tears from rolling down my cheeks, I would have break down in tears right after she made it painstakenly known to me that she no longer love me.

The coldness and hatred I saw in her determined eyes made me to start wondering about the reality infront of me.

Truth be told, this new version of Joke is really something else. Something proving unyieldable.

Its obvious she loathed me for leaving her. Not because of what her mum told her she caught me doing, but rather because she thought I fled without trusting that she can help me out with whatever problem I had that could have made me resorted to stealing and fleeing.

I shook my head dolorously and I was about to enter the second half of the pleading session when her phone rang.

She brought the phone out of her denim jacket and spoke to the caller for a long moment.

"well..." She said after returning her phone to her pockets. "like you just heard...am already getting late for a wedding...time for you to go." She stated authoritatively.

I was just staring at her and unable to speak.

"Darous...stop fighting for what can never be.. I get it, you came back hoping to right your wrongs...but thats not possible."

"but...all am asking is to let me try...is that too much to ask?"

She adjusted her posture and shifted her weight on one leg. "listen. There was a time when loving you seemed like the best feeling that ever happened to me, but I don't feel that anymore. My heart has already closed your chapter and its never going to open again."

"but what if I've come with a master key?.."

"you shouldn't have left in the first place.."

"that, I can..."

"When you left," She cuts in. "Darous, I nearly committed suicide...Please, I can't go back to being with you, and start worrying you might leave me someday...no...am sorry... I can't thread that path again." She stated with stressed emphasis and turned around and began ambling away.

I watched her took the sixth step before I spoke.

"don't think for one second that this is over...Joke." She stopped and turn around to face me and displayed a daring look.
"am not giving up on us, trust me on that. I'm going to spend the rest of my life trying to make this right. I repeat, I will do whatever it takes to get your heart beating for me again...even if that means burning the whole world and draining the ocean.." I paused to think of what next to say but couldn't.

She gave me a long and hard stare before she spoke. "well, you're welcome to try. But you won't like the outcome." She stated with a sarcastic smile.

"enjoy the hatred you currently have for me while it lasts...trust me its only for the meantime...but one thing is certain Joke..." I took some steps and stood at inches away from her, and stared long into those beautiful hazel eyes. "I will have you back...you will be mine....trust me on that..." I ended with a determined demeanor and began to walk away from her.

"if I were you..." I hear her say as I was about opening the gateman-less gate. "I will stop bothering myself.."

I released the gate and turned my neck sideways without facing her. "a good thing there's only one version of me...so there's no way you can be me." With that, I got out of her compound and walked straight to my car with a renewed determination and zeal to do whatever is necessary to make her mine.

I've tried everything romantically possible for two months to convince Joke to marry me but that girl have taken the definition of stubbornness to a whole new level and I was starting to get worried that she might never agree to marry me.

During the course of those two months, I always make sure I see her, atleast twice a day. In the morning when she's going to work and evening when she's returning. But sadly, she always took her time to disgrace me both openly and privately.

"they say the older the wine, the better the taste..but your own case is different..the older you grow, the dumber you get!" Joke had told me that plainly infront of a crowd on one of the days I've followed her to her office.

Initially, I thought she was doing all that because she's engage with someone else but I later found out she had none.

Desperate times, they say, dials the number of desperate measures.

"don't you think thats a bit risky? Even for a son of thunder?" Jide asked concernly. I have called him on the phone to discuss a plan to get Joke to marry me with him.

"Jide, you don't know what risky means...risk is waking up everyday knowing your life might end anytime soon, if the girl you've been madly inlove with just suddenly gave you an invitation to her wedding....guy, thats what I call risky."

He was silent for a while before a voice interrupted from his end.
"who are you talking to?" A lady's voice asked him.

"someone whose income is enough to convince your mother to kill you! So just get out and let me speak freely with my friend." Jide slammed at her.

"who's that?" I asked him after I heard the sound of a door being closed.

"sorry jare...Na one stewpid girl wey ah dey fork..."

"even with Favour and your child at home?"

"look...he no concern you..."

"okay.." I replied.

"so...nothing fit convince you?" He asked.

"nothing!...just make sure you do it right and everything will be fine."

"hmm...alright. So we will be in Abk on tuesday."

"be expecting you bro. I appreciate it." I ended the call.

As usual, I was already sitting on the culvet adjacent the gate of Joke's house, waiting for her arrival from work.

Some minutes later, I saw her car from afar and got ready to carry out the plan. The button am going to press when its need arrives is already handy.

I can see you are starting to get anxious..but just chill, I wasn't planning to kidnapp her.

I waited for her to reach the gate. She came down from the car and proceeded to open the gate without acknowledging my presence.

"hey..." I said loudly to get her attention.

"what is it again? Aren't you tired of all this childish behaviours? Eh?" She lashed out furiously.

"tired?" I scoffed. "am just getting started..."

"you're just wasting your time...am not changing my mind under no matter what." She said and attempted to open the gate but I quickly moved closer to her.

"Joke...I made myself a promise...and am here to fufill it infront of you..."

"and how in hell is that in anyway my business?"

"you don't get it?" I asked with a questioning brow. "am here to kill myself.."

She suddenly burst into an uproar of laughter. "so you expect me to feel intimidated by that suicide threat?"

"well...I don't know...but am hoping it might change your mind towards me...and if it doesn't and I eventually die...then I'd be free of your wickedness." I stood low and level with her eyes. "either way, I win."

"you are crazy." She uttered.

"maybe.." I stated backing away into the mainroad slowly. "maybe not...but all I know is, my craziness isn't enough to stop me from loving you." She continued to stare at me from her gate as I got to the middle of the road. "see you in the afterlife love." With that, I pressed the signal button on the device under my arm and surrender my arms into the air.

Everything that happened next took lesser than six minutes so don't let my detailed explanation make you think otherwise.

Shortly, from nowhere, a toyota corrolla sport car started approaching from the left side with a known driver wielding the steering.

During that short moment, I watched with a smile as Joke began to panic and voice loudly as the car drew nearer by each second.

"Darous!! Get away! Leave the road! Run!" Those were her words but they mean't no meaning to me at that desperate moment.

"am not leaving here until you do what I want!" I shouted back at her.

"Darous! Please leave!.." She shouted and marched quickly to the edge of the road and watched with increasing frenzy as the coming car drove past me, swerving just inches away from knocking me to the ground.

"are you crazy! Darous?" She said gasping for breath. "Please...lets talk about this!" She stated with a pleading tone.

"no...have spent the last two months trying to do that...but am sick and tired of it now...I have to end this..." Just then, another car, this time, Honda E.O.D was approaching very fast from afar the same manner in which the toyata did.

I saw as Joke began to contemplate on running to the main road and push me away but I quickly spoke.

"if you do that, I swear, I will just run towards that car and let it hit me so that it won't miss this time!." I declared with a threatening look.

She seemed to be pertrified by my threats as she quickly got on her knees and began to rub her palms together. "please I beg of you...don't do this..." She pleaded on and on but I wasn't ready to listen.

"say you will marry me!"

"I...I..."

"can't you say..."

"watch out!" She shouted as the Honda car zoomed past me with a great velocity that nearly ran me to the ground. Although that was part of the plan, but I was starting to have seconds thoughts myself as I know the third car, which will without doubt carry out the plan will soon be on its way. The first two drivers are Jide's friends. This third car will be driven by Jide and he will be the one to accomplish the mission.

"please don't do this dear...please." Joke's voice brought me back from my confused thoughts.

I swallowed the lump of saliva in my mouth as I saw the third car, Hyundai ix35 began to accelerate very fast from the left side towards my direction.
"just say you love me Joke!." I shouted at her. The car was now just 3 blocks away from me and I was disapointed this lady hasn't done what I expected.

"GAWD!!"

"Goodbye Joke!" I stated and turned around to face the car.

My heartbeat was racing faster than ever.

In the split of seconds, the car swerved a bit and its side mirror grazed my rib region and knocked me to the ground.

I landed on the floor heavily with a thud.

TBC

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 1:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
This update is purposely dedicated to Elviswifey1 and Biadefolar.

You guys have been wonderful.

Madrid fans, I sight you o. I have just three letter words for you and am sure you will understand it.

P.S.G

120. COUNTLESS

In those agonising short moments, I began to realise the effects of being stupid and desperate. Stupidesperate? The combination of those two state of mind is tantamount to the feeling of pain I was having at those short moments before the shadow of Joke appeared on my blurry sight.

I quickly shot my eyes and pretended to be motionless. Her hands wrapped across my neck and lifted my head to her brest region and began to sob uncontrollably.

'oh! Those lovely brest...adorable nippples..' Ah...am sorry. I know I shouldn't be thinking like that at that moment, but I just couldn't help but feel that way. Even if a feel of her brest on my head is the only good thing that came out of that stupidesperate action I took earlier, am okay.

"oh!! Gawd! Please save him!...please...Gawd help me!" That was her sobbing voice as she began to take me off the road.

"ah! Madam! Am sorry o..." That was Jide's voice. He must have parked the cars somewhere safe before coming back to attend to me. "he was just standing between the road and I had no choice to than to hit him o.."

'Ofcourse, you had no choice...silly guy.' I stated mentally with an amused smile.

"see, he's smiling..." Joke suddenly said obviously after seeing the smile on my face which was a mistake on my part.

"what!" Jide lamented and I felt his palm on my cheeks. "ah...he's already at the gate of hell o." He said after withdrawing his palms.

"what? How do you know that?" Joke queried in her benign voice.

"elders says, dying people smiles when they see where they are going. And he have obviously seen his." Jide said hurriedly and lifted my heavy weight to his arms.

"lets take him to hospital now please!" Joke cried out.

"which car? Mine is damaged."

"lets take mine...here." Joke ushered and I felt being laid in the backseat of a car.

I quickly opened my eyes and saw that Joke was at the other side of the car, I whispered to Jide. "thunder fire you. Na your papa go laugh enter hell."

"dead people don't talk. So stop talking before you start scaring someone." He replied in a whisper and closed the door.

I closed my eyes and returned to the pretending mode.

Then the car entered ignition mode and began to move.

Few minutes into the road, I hear Joke say, "you said this man was smiling because he've seen hell, but why would someone smile on their way to hell...?" Joke queried with a sceptical voice which suggested that she is not the one driving.

Knowing fully well that I can hear everything going on, Jide said, "well, we have different definitions of hell. some see that place as a comfort zone probably because they've lived through hell on earth, while some see it as what it really is." He replied and there was total silent.

"are you a christian?" Joke asked.

"not really...why do you ask?"

"nothing..just wondering why you returned after hitting a man..."

"and you think only christians does that?" Jide asked rhethorically and got no answer, or maybe she nodded in reply. I can't really say. "well," Jide continued. "Have always despise churches, but cemeteries I love. Churches celebrate fairy tales, guardian angels, patron saints, but cemeteries hold concrete proof that none of those things can save you from the inevitable."

"hmmm...thats weird."

"so is the whole world." He replied. And I felt the car making a turn.

"you sounded just like that guy." She must have pointed backwards in my direction after saying that as Jide just laughed and said,

"what makes you say that?"

"nothing...just that the way you see this life isn't that different from his too." Joke had spoken back.

"funny you...we met barely moments ago and you're starting to compare me with a dying man?"

'chai...if ah catch this idiot..eh?' I thought. 'instead of him to just go straight to the point, he's there preaching paracetamol to Ebola patients.'

It was as if Jide heard my mind. I was suprised to hear the next question he asked her.

"by the way, how are you related to that man?" Joke must have given him a bemused look as he quickly added. "am not trying to privy or something like that, but am just wondering what could have provoked the sanity of a handsome guy like him to have made him see suicide as the last resort."

'yes...finally, Jide is making sense.' I thought and listen attentively at the next discussion.

"hmmm..." Joke sighed. "well, for starters, am not comfortable telling you this...like you said, we are just strangers brought together by circumstances."

"okay...trust me. Am a great listener...and who knows, I might be able to help." He stated and confidence could be felt in his voice.

"alright..." I heard the sound of someone adjusting in a seat as if preparing to deliever a lecture and Joke's voice resumed shortly afterwards. "This man and I were friends..."

Don't let me bother you with the epistle of what she narrated to Jide, which you already know. But at the end, Jide asked her this question.

"but do you really believe he did all that?"

"I don't know what to believe anymore..." She stated exasperatedly.

"okay...can I ask you this?." He implored softly.

"sure..." She replied.

"do you still love him?"

There was total silent inside the car except the loud hootings of the other passing cars.

I listened attentively with eagerness awaiting her reply.

"I think...I think I don't have an answer to that. My mind and heart are not acting together right now. My mind is telling me to run from him but my heart is saying otherwise." She ended and let out a sigh.

"fair enough." Jide said. "my advise for you is simple, just follow your heart."

"I did once and I already told you how that ended..."

"and thats why you need to give it a second chance. You said it yourself that you've been finding it difficult to love someone else...and that to me, mean't one thing....your heart still beats for...."

"stop right there!" She said.

I thought, just like you and Jide that she was angered by what Jide was saying but apparently, she wasn't.

"what!" Jide exclaimed.

"park the car here...thats the hospital." She said.

"oh! That...I thought you were..."

"angry?" She cuts in. "no...I'm only trying to tell you we've reached the hospital."

"oh...okay. Let me reverse the car."

The car was eventually brought to a stop.

"we've given him some drugs and injections...he's going to be alright. Just let him rest for a while and he will be ready for discharge tomorrow morning." That was the voice of the female doctor that just treated me. She was explaining to Jide and Joke at the entrance of my ward.

"okay doctor." They both chorused in unison.

"who among you will stay the night with him?"

I opened my eyes and stare down at the entrance where they all stood. "erm...is that necessary?" Joke asked.

"yes. Incase he wakes up and needed something."

"okay. It was I that hit him. I'll stay." Jide said and I nearly cursed him before Joke spoke.

"no...no...I got him into the road...Its my responsibility to stay with him...moreover, you're still a stranger to him."

'stranger indeed.' I thought and smile mentally as the doctor walked out. Joke and Jide said some words to eachother which I wasn't able to hear and they both went out.

An hour later, Joke came back inside bearing food and drinks in her hands.

She place the foods on the table beside my bed and dragged a chair closer to seat.

I shook my body slowly to make her aware of my consciousness and it did.

"Darous..." She called softly with an anticipating look. "are you awake?"

"whe..re..am I?" I said slowly and turned my head sideways to face her.

She rose up after settling her eyes on me and quickly embrace me on the bed.

I heard some sobbing sounds from her before she said, "why? Darous why?" She longed into my eyes for answers but there was none to give.

"is this how much you love me? You want to kill yourself?"

"a life without you is meaningless Joke..."

I paused and watch as tears began to assemble in her eyes. "ah gawd! You are full of suprises..." She said amid silent sobs.

"do you remember this words? If I have the letters 'HRT', I can add an 'EA' to get a 'HEART' or a 'U' to get 'HURT'. But, I'd rather add a 'U' and get 'HURT' than have a 'HEART' without U...Joke," I called her and lifted up her jaw. "everything I did today was just a testament to those words. I Love U."

"I...LOVE YOU TOO.." She replied and cuddle up to me. We stayed like that for a long time that night.

3day later, Joke and I are back to being lovers. Although it came with a risk, but 'Sucessful people are ordinary people with an extraordinary amount of determination.' A quote from the cover of one of my higher big notes in secondary school.

Joke and I were inside the big and popular Precious pharmacy to procure some drugs, when I knack my car keys, gently against the iron pole to get the attention of everyone.

I got on one knee infront of Joke and turning around, I saw that people were looking forward to a romantic moments, soI began to talk......

"I know, am not the perfect man and I can't promise not to let you down but I promise to get you up eachtime I do. Adejoke.

Am ready to be a Merlin to your Arthur, a Seeker to your confessor, a Jack Bauer to your USA and a password to your phone."

I paused and brought out a gold ring with a heart-shaped diamond design on it. I held it up against her teary face and knowing that a lot of people were watching us, I proceeded.

"Adejoke, will you marry me?" I stated softly with an anxious tone hoping she will not let me down. But she was just staring at me with a face overwhelmed with confusion and excitement.

"please Joke, you're my life, I can't live without..."

"stop talking please..." She cuts in sharply in a tone that got me worried.

"why?" I asked with a shaking voice.

"so I can say YES!..yes I will Marry you Darous!." She shouted delightedly. I inserted the ring into the appropriate finger and a round of applause and hootings followed instantly.

Atlast!

TBC

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by BiadeFolar(m): 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
Thanks for the mention TheBlessedMan sir, It will take only fool to not take this wonderful work of art seriously. You earned my loyalty sir.
BTW I'm waiting on reactions for Mama Joke and Nike. That Darious man don commit die, Boned Mother and Daughter, even kicked the father's ass*
My fingers are crossed sha... Wehdone sir*

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Cadec007(m): 1:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
At last!! But what would happen if joke finds out her twin brothers are darous's own? Still in suspense
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by rchilee: 2:16pm On Feb 11, 2018
good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Chixco95(m): 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
Master, Mr, Uncle, Prof TheBlessedMan. Great Piece Of Writing.
I Started Reading This Story On Friday,by Then The Thread Was Already At Page 156.Now Am Expecting Updates
What Spurred Me On Was Your Intro,that Got Me Cracking With Lafter. This Story Is Captivating,fantastic,engaging,funny And Many More Just To Mention A Few.
AM A BIG FAN SIR!!!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 3:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
Chixco95:
Master, Mr, Uncle, Prof TheBlessedMan. Great Piece Of Writing.
I Started Reading This Story On Friday,by Then The Thread Was Already At Page 156.Now Am Expecting Updates
What Spurred Me On Was Your Intro,that Got Me Cracking With Lafter. This Story Is Captivating,fantastic,engaging,funny And Many More Just To Mention A Few.
AM A BIG FAN SIR!!!
bro u ar funny o. I don't even know when I started laughing. cheesy cheesy grin grin Happy sunday bro. And happy new week
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ElPhoche(m): 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
I know more drama would still come....
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Damibiz(m): 6:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
Joke,Joke,ur matta na Bobo juice....good work man
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by BiadeFolar(m): 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
Cadec007:
At last!! But what would happen if joke finds out her twin brothers are darous's own? Still in suspense
We can't actually tell if there were any twins, we only know she was pregnant, we don't know if she birthed.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Cadec007(m): 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
BiadeFolar:

We can't actually tell if there were any twins, we only know she was pregnant, we don't know if she birthed.
O-W-K
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by mjay05(m): 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
Bros u are really good... Best story ever
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
Theblessedman"stop talking please..." She cuts
in sharply in a tone that got
me worried.
"why?" I asked with a shaking
voice.
"so I can say YES!..yes I will
Marry you Darous!." She
shouted delightedly. I inserted
the ring into the appropriate
finger and a round of
applause and hootings
followed instantly.
Atlast!

wow. Am mesmerised by those words. Best romantic proposals. Keep it up Tbm. Joke you're in for this.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
manuelFORBES:

wow. Am mesmerised by those words. Best romantic proposals. Keep it up Tbm. Joke you're in for this.
thank::::God am not the only one that love those words. ;P ;P

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.