Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2113435 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:57am On May 28, 2017
TheAmazingDude:
Ehn ehn, where you come go before, happy birthday to you in advance. LLNP in Shango's name
thank u bro. U are mouthed
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by damosade(m): 9:02am On May 28, 2017
Happy birthday bro llnp. More ink to your pen. No Gtb in lanlate. Only Citibank without ATM along nitel. Kudos
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:04am On May 28, 2017
damosade:
Happy birthday bro llnp. More ink to your pen. No Gtb in lanlate. Only Citibank without ATM along nitel. Kudos
i knw bro, and thats the fictional part of the story. Thanx 4 d Birthday wish. U'are mouthed
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by UNDISPUTEDNIGGA(m): 9:41am On May 28, 2017
chai...I gat sign up for nairaland becos of this tori. TBM u doing a great job man. more lightning to ur thunder
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheAmazingDude(m): 11:20am On May 28, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
thank u bro. U are mouthed
You are welcome
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by GindoX(m): 1:09pm On May 28, 2017
Where the next update? Why u no post am join? grin
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 1:46pm On May 28, 2017
Happy birthday bro....I dey come pour u water
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Trhymes4love17(m): 2:02pm On May 28, 2017
TBM your story just dey totori me no b small. One can say u re living a charmed life like Idris the mai of bornu (Those that read macmillian in primary 5 or 6 back then will concur) more oil to ur yam bros. May ur rubber never burst! By the way today na my Birthday o!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Trhymes4love17(m): 2:03pm On May 28, 2017
TBM your story just dey totori me no b small. One can say u re living a charmed life like Idris the mai of bornu (Those that read macmillian in primary 5 or 6 back then will concur) more oil to ur yam bros. May ur rubber never burst! By the way today na my Birthday o!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by jane7299(f): 2:22pm On May 28, 2017
[quote author=TheBlessedMAN post=56944636]Gratitude of thunder goes to all the faithful readers of my work. Those that have been there with me since the inception of this story, those that can't read without dropping a comment, and those that doesn't comment until they feel threatened by the Busters, I send you all my deepest and warm gratitude of thunder. Thanks alot guys, I pray and hope you never grow tired of this lazy writer of yours.

29th of May? Is my birthday!

77. COUNTLESS

dedicated to Me, Myself and I as I embark on another endless 365 cycle of my life.

"What tha Hell!" That was the sound that subconcsiously escaped my lips when I turned around swiftly and saw a dane gun pointed at my handsome face by an elderly man claded in a brown khaki uniform with the word 'VIGILANTÈ' inscribed on the chest. An headlamp was straped on his forehead

"kneel down there! You this thief! Gawd don catch you today!" He snarled and moved closer to me as I quickly oblidged trembling with fear

His facial expression already pronounced trouble for me. He must be the vigilantè entrusted with the safety of this area

"baba, am not a thief o, am...."

"dake nbe! (keep quiet!)." The man curts in loudly in the local dialect and the sound was enough to wake up the entire neighbourhood. "Talo ni ko soro? (who ask you to talk?)." He pointed his gun at my nose and pretended as if to pull the trigger and blow my head off.
"you are definitely one of the thieves that's been terrorizing this area! Gawd don catch you today." He declared with a wacky look and began ransacking my pockets. "where's your gun? Eh, your weapon? Where did you keep it?"

"gun? I don't have any gun please....this is a mistake sir....am not a thief, baba am just coming from...."

"shut up! Shut up!!." he curts in. "you are not a thief? I just caught you trying to rob this container and you say you are not a thief? Eh? What did your time says? Check the time!"

Still on my trembling knees, I checked my phone and saw the time. I looked at him and told him what it says
"its quater past 4 sir..." He smirked and confirmed it on his watch

"quater past 4 you say? You are a bloody liar!"

"baba am not lying, thats the time....."

"keep quiet! I just checked the time here and it says quater past 3. You are a liar and anybody that lies is a THIEF!"

"ah! Thats a lie sir."

"What? so am also a thief?" He questioned angrily

"no sir, but Past 3 ke? Baba your watch is not corr..."

"one more word from you and gawd help me if I don't blow your head off!" He threatened in the local dialect again with a straight face. I was mute immediately and bent my body in a slumped posture

'How can this man say the time is 3:15, when in actual reality its 4:15? What GMT is he using? Ghana? Togo or Burkinafaso? Is he trying to manipulate the weather to suit his accusations?

"if you don't confess to what you are doing beside this container by this time of the day," His baritone voice cuts into my thoughts and I look up at him. "see, when it is 5:30, I'll call the chairman to come and take you to station..."

"baba, why won't you listen to me? Am not a thief, am just a victim of circumstances here baba, I swear in the name of...."

"by the time I shoot your right hand and knee, you will tell me why you want to rob this shop." He stated pointing his left hand at the container while his right hand was firmly holding the gun

I pleaded on and on but he wasn't ready to listen to anything I say. He was very obstinate in his decision to torture me till I confess to being a thief. I was trembling and totally stiffened with fear

Scared that just a little squeeze made on the trigger could terminate my contract on earth, I quickly dialed the 911 of shango and an elusive trick teleported its way into my congested mind

I glanced around and saw a long black pipe adjacent the back of the container. A look at his stubborn face urged me to try my luck and I screamed 'Snake! Snake!!' loudly and he turned around abruptly, reached for his headlamp and switch it on as he began scrutinizing the ground with his gun firmly held in his hands

"where is it! Where is the snake?" He questioned while backing me and still looking around pointing his gun randomly at the floor

Seeing the opportunity that just presented itself to me, I rose up swiftly and took to my heels towards the path Jide and I was threading some minutes ago

The old man, probably realising that I just played an APC of Change on his Nigeria, started shouting 'THIEF!' and I became more aware of the danger I just got myself into when few men started opening their respective house's front doors and joined him in the hot pursuit

I ran blindly as my legs could carry me for some distance till I saw Jide at a few distance ahead of me on the tarred road.
The sound made by my foot stamp on the road must have gotten his attention as he paused and glanced back hurriedly and without hesitating, he also took to his heels before I reach him and I wasted no time in following his lead

We got to the end of the road and was totally disappointed when we saw that it linked to a tall barb-wire fence. A thick bush aligned with the fence by the right hand side while the left was another tall and close fence

"oh! Sh!t" Jide cursed hitting his fist on the wall.

"how can this road end like this? Stupid road and architect!" I lamented after catching my breath.

There's no other way out of this unless we head back to where we came from and that seems too risky as the people pursuing us might still be on our trail.

"ah! Ah don suffer today! And na you ah....."

"guy silence abeg!" Jide cuts in and we both listened keenly as the noises made by the men pursuing us died down a bit and I feel a bit relaxed. 'They must have lost our track and have headed back to their homes'. I thought

"so Jide...what next?"

He brushed past me to the left hand side probably to look for an escape route.
"you are not asking me that are you?" I nodded my head affirmatively. "then you be fool! You got me into this mess! So you better find a way for us to get out of here before I pounce on you."

"don't think you can scare me, if you try any rubbish here like the one you did at home, I swear ah go beat Ajax out of your europa league....." He eyed me dejectedly and leaned over the fence. "and why shouldn't I ask you? You were headed this way before I joined you so I guess you know this city more than I do....." He seems unperturbed by my statement so I quickly added. "by the way you have a lot of explanations to give....."

"hey dude, look here, I owe you nothing....you hear? Nothing! Get that into your thick canine skull!" He stated with gritted teeth

"You owe me nothing? Then care to tell me where you are coming from at this hour? And where you are headed to? Because it seems to me that you know this place more than I do! " I queried with a raised eyebrow

He surveyed the fence and paced frantically around for some secs before he spoke up.
"last time I check, you are still a backbitting friend and not my Dad or elder brother....so I don't owe you any debrief about my life!"

I moved closer to him and held him by his polo's collar. His face was now at a Chelsea versus Arsenal with mine.
"you are right, but then I began to think, where were you coming from when you came inside the room yesterday morning eh?" He was silent. "You were at the brothel right? Thats how you knew that I was with Favour, isn't it?". He was taken aback with my accusation and wriggled himself out of my grip

"what if I was at the brothel? Are you the only one that got to enjoy himself after an hectic friday?" He questioned rhetorically after feigning a resilient look

"no dude...but where did you get the money to carry olosho? I don't remember you having any money with you and....."

"I seriously don't have to explain anything to you Darous....so lets just focus on how to get out of this mess you brought me into before it gets any worse than th

please we are waiting for the next episode.
honestly am in love this piece of art...keep it up dear
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by GindoX(m): 2:33pm On May 28, 2017
Na wa ooo. nai make u copy the story and post am again? undecided
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Stevedison(m): 2:41pm On May 28, 2017
TheBlessedman thanks for the update. Following the story with kin interest.

Plz keep it coming.

Therefore from my intrinsic zener heart of common base emitter i want to categorically emit an alpha ray of unconcentrated appreciation for this wonderful piece and also wishing you happy birthday in advance.

May God spherically and spontanously integrate and propell you u to the zenith of greater achievements.

God bless your new age bro.

Maybe u should give us a new update as birthday gift.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by GindoX(m): 3:08pm On May 28, 2017
TheAmazingDude:

Shey make I confirm am for you,
I know at least 13 things about you now:
1. You are holding your phone
2. You are on Nairaland
3. You just saw my comment.
4. You are now reading it
5. You are human
7. You can't say the letter "P" without separating your
lips
8. You just attempted to do it
9. You are laughing at yourself
10. You have smiles on your face
11. You skipped No.6
12. You just checked to see if there is a No.6
13. You are laughing at this because I caught you..
Hahaha, u see say no be sere sere. Na confirm o.

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yousooph(m): 3:17pm On May 28, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
no vex bro. As u knw, ah be complete amateur in diz lane... Please bear with me bro
God bless u.
keep it rolling
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by rungikutta: 3:25pm On May 28, 2017
ghost reader deactivated! Baba blessed, happy birthday in advance. ;Dghost reader deactivated! Baba blessed, happy birthday in advance.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 4:46pm On May 28, 2017
missyadorable:
Comments too much
Story not flowing
Been nice..I unfollow
no vex my 6ta. Gawd ll help me to amend. Thanx
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by talk2saintify(m): 5:04pm On May 28, 2017
Happy bufdae TheBlessedMan
IN ADVANCE
WULLNP

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ChizzyMaris(f): 5:28pm On May 28, 2017
I really love this last episode... Made me LOL. I hope Jide has not betrayed his friend, hope it's just a misunderstanding.
Happy birthday in advance to you, TheBlessedMan.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Musampa73(m): 8:25pm On May 28, 2017
Happy Birthday in advance theblessedman
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:02pm On May 28, 2017
Thanks at all that have find it easy to take out of their hard-earned Mb to congratulate this humble guy on this occasion of his birth. Thanx at all. Update comes up shortly

3 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Honorableabiodun: 11:50pm On May 28, 2017
nice story
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 28, 2017
jane7299:
is thAT WHY YOU QUOTED THE WHOLE THING??

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 28, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Thanks at all that have find it easy to take out of their hard-earned Mb to congratulate this humble guy on this occasion of his birth. Thanx at all. Update comes up shortly
You are blessed literally
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 12:07am On May 29, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Hmmm... Nor b dis 1 wen u dey talk so ooo... U and shango better go organize party 4 us.... Make we still come chop u nah money small
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 1:57am On May 29, 2017
DEDICATED TO A RARE GEM BORN ON THIS DAY 29th of May, 19-SOMETHING YEARS AGO!
It all started when two descendant of Adam and Eve was brought together by providence to produce the irrefutable and undisputable shangoic writer of our time
DAROUS_EMMANUEL, WE CELEBRATE YOU TODAY! Have a fruitful life bro.....

From Your Shangoic Version...(FYSV)

TheBlessedMAN

78. COUNTLESS

Seconds rolled into hours and hours into days, almost 13 weeks have gone since we came back from Lanlate

I had the depth of time to reminisce about my life and came to realise that, half of the problem facing my Wenger is because have been too economical about the root of my problems

The incident that took place one after the other during my 5days stay in Lanlate has arguably been my road to Damascus. If I have to put the blame of my past ordeal on anybody, its a pity that it has to be the person staring at me whenever I look at the mirror. Apparently the root of my problems has been ME! All along, so I need to reshuffle the game of my life and re-tender the cards on the table before I let my wayward life ruin me totally.

Staying away from Beatrice has been the easiest card of all game because it was as if she'd vanished into thin air after she set me up with the late Beauty and Pretty some weeks ago. May their ugly souls Rest in Peace

Chioma's number has always been unreachable anytime I called her. Not for sexual reasons but just to inform her of my new decision about my life so she can also give my d!ck a break

A lot must be on your mind right now, you are probably wondering how my relationship with Joke, Doris, and Nike had been, but just chillax, am still coming to that

Despite my determination, have failed woefully in one aspect, and thats my relationship with Doris. I told her the 3rd day after my return from my home town that I want us to stop the Male making sexual affair . I based my excuse on my relationship with Joke, telling her that it goes against everything moral for me to be screwing her and her daughter at the same time but she would have none of that

"Doris, even if we continue having sex and we succeeded in getting you pregnant, how will you explain to your daughters about the source of your pregnancy?" I asked her during one of our talks at home while Joke and Nike was at the Super Mart

"don't worry about that dear, just lets establish the pregnancy first, then you will see how I'll handle my daughters."

She had perfectly maneuvered her way out of my last cunning resort of making her see reasons to why we should stop the affair.
After the 6th attempt on the issue, she succeeded in convincing me to continue working for her A.P.C at the detriment of Joke's P.D.P

So Doris and I have been forking eachother's brain out at the slightest opportunity that presented itself. Either at home during the absence of her daughters or at a hotel booked by her or a motel

I had no problem with money atall, Doris made sure of that and thats arguably one of the reasons why I decided to continue the complicated affairs with her

Adedoyin was still at my neck. She's always calling me everyday to plead with me to come back to her, telling me how difficult life has been for her without me but shango has been my strenght in that aspect also

I don't know what exactly she wants from me. Its not as if am giving her any money after sex, the reverse is the case cos she'd been the one paying me.

I've always made it clear to her whenever she called that, even if she's the only option I had at making heaven, I'll rather become the devil's best companion in hell than spend a single second in heaven because of her

"Darous, is that how much you hate me?" She cried out during one of our conversations on phone

"hate? Thats not hatred my dear Doyin....you seriously don't expect me to continue this Samson and Delilah relationship with you after you nearly delivered my Samson into the cruel hands of the Philistines....please just let my......"

"I know you are still angry at me for that issue, but I already beg you multiple times to give me the chance to make it up to you....please...." She stressed out with a cool and amorous voice

I nearly fall for her smoodged words as I began to envisage having my d!ck back inside her warm wet hole, to feel the touch of her magic tongue around the shaft of my d!ck but a quick reflect on how I'd suffered while trying to extricate myself from her death jinx some weeks ago helped me to remain unyielding in my determination

'I rebuke every power of suicide pussee that might want to disrupt our life again in thunder's name!' My Madrid conscience prayed fervently for me during the call

"Dear...say something nao..." She cuts into my thought amid sniffing sounds "you mean alot to me Daro....."

"Doyin, have you been wearing some A.T.P after our break up?"

"whats that? What ATP?"

"I mean have you been wearing Anti-Thunder Pants?"

"whats the meaning of that again? Darous why?...."
"Adedoyin you've been disturbing me countlessly after we both agreed that thunder should strike your asshole if you ever disturb me again, and unless you've been wearing that ATP type of pant, thunder suppose to have located your asshole a long time ago...." I dropped that nonchallantly like a bombshell. I feel absolutely no remorse after saying those words to someone thats practically 8years younger than my mum.

There was silence at the other end of the phone for some minutes before she spoke again

"Darous you ll regret this.... I promise you that with my life!" She declared firmly

"is that a threat? Doyin, are you threatening me now?"

"am not threatening you....but am just telling you what will happen if you don't come back to me." She ended the call before I could say anything again.

Couldn't careless about her farce threat cos I was ecstatic of the fact that I atleast succeeded in breaking us up.

All this while, Jide still avoided me like a plague! He doesn't pick my calls, even when I checked on him at our lodge just to iron things out maturely, he still refused to open the door for me talkless of seeing me. I tried severally again but was met with the same result

Our mutual friend Abel has opened a new Stylist shop barely 3days after we got back from my home town and it was during one of my visit to his shop that he urged me to let Jide be for sometime, assuring me that Jide will definitely come to his senses when he later realize how childish he's been behaving recently

Now to the issue of Joke, am happy to tell you that Joke and I have developed a special type of bond between us since I came back, even though she was oblivious to the fact that I've been screwing her mum under the same roof but I can't boastfully say the same about Nike, her sister. That girl is too observant. I told Doris about the danger she posed to our relationship and she promised to take care of her

3 months have passed since Doris and I have been forking each other before Joke started noticing some changes in the appearance of her mum. Doris now sleeps at the slightest provocation from a cool breeze, she's grown a bit robust. Infact all her appearance have changed.

"mum, have noticed something is going on with you this days. Tell me what is it mum?" Joke queried her sleepy mum during one of our usual T.v after dinner routine. Nike already excused herself to her room after bidding the three of us goodnights.

"my dear, don't worry about me, am fiiiinnneeee...." She drawled and yawned twice consecutively.

"mum you are not fine o, you sleep often this days, and you're always complaining of tiredness, are you alright? Should I call the doctor to come and check on you?"

I listened attentively at their conversation while my eyes was focused on the T.v.

"I already spoke with Doctor Marianne, and she said I'm perfectly fine. I just need to rest very well and I'll be very fine dear." She stated convincingly and Joke was left with no choice than to drop the topic

Doris called my phone one fateful afternoon and told me the latest breaking news. I just came back from the viewing centre located in their street after watching the highlights of the Champions league final match of a fortnight ago where Juventus demolished R.madrid with 2 unreplied goals. I was relaxing on the bed in my room when her call entered my phone

"Dear, guess what?" She said excitedly after I picked the call

"seriously, I don't have the talent for that....just bail me out and tell me whats trending."

"hmmm....its a pity that all that handsome and well built body has been for nothing! I just pray my baby doesn't take after your brain." She teased

"is that an insult?" I said feigning an angry tone

"not an insult o, but its a wishful wish my dear...."

"ok o....am I free to end the call now?"

"not until I tell you the goooooood news o!"

"aiit, am all ears".

She was silent for a few moments before she spoke up

"Darous am 4 months pregnant!" She declared excitedly

"wow! Am happy for you o!....But wait, thats expected nao, tell me whats more? cos your excitement overule that news"

"you are right! Doctor Marianne told me to expect a....Darous am so happy right now! It still felt like a dream!"

"talk Doris, to expect what?" I said avidly rising from the bed when I couldn't bear the suspence any longer

"a male twins!! Wow!!!" with the way she sounded from the other end of the phone, its obvious that she's very very excited

"Really!!!" I screamed out loud "wow!! This is amazing!! Best news of the year by miles!"

"We shall celebrate it together this weekend. Just pick any place of your choice ok?"

"will do that right away dear."

"thanks for making my dream come true Darous"

"thanks you too for getting pregnant". She chuckled and ended the call

I placed the phone excitedly on the bed and laid with my back on the bed

"wow! She's pregnant atlast!" I stated amid smiles and giggling

"who is pregnant?" A feminine voice echoed from the door.

TBC

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 2:23am On May 29, 2017
WoW! WhaT a 1dERFul upDATE! GoD am seWIOUSly addICTED To thIS StoRY.
AnoTHER SUspenCE UPDate!

Tbm yoU aRE The beST AnD A biG SUPer haPPy biRTHDAy to U deAR. LovE YoU to thE MOon anD BAck! HaVe fUn deAR

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 2:26am On May 29, 2017
pFolar:
WoW! WhaT a 1dERFul upDATE! GoD am seWIOUSly addICTED To thIS StoRY.
AnoTHER SUspenCE UPDate!

Tbm yoU aRE The beST AnD A biG SUPer haPPy biRTHDAy to U deAR. LovE YoU to thE MOon anD BAck! HaVe fUn deAR
thank u veli much dear. Thanx
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Tgold1(m): 5:29am On May 29, 2017
Happy Birthday To This Wonderful Brother From Another Stomach. I Wish You What You Wish YourSelf And The Very Best Life Has To Offer. Age With Grace. You Go Last Like Olumo Rock.

More ink To Your Pen,
More Data To Your Phone,
More Oil To Your Brain,
More Grace To Your Elbow.

Tiri Thunder ⚡ for You.
#Gbraaaaaa
#Gruuuuuuuu
#Gragaaagaaaga

From All Members Of The Team. #TeamHero

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yousooph(m): 6:27am On May 29, 2017
Happy birthday man. On this day of urs,I strike u with thunders of blessings. More ink to ur pen. Cheers!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by comelyJummy(f): 8:18am On May 29, 2017
Happy birthday to the man of thunder. May Sango grants all your request. Bigger you. More bleeping to your ..........

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.