Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

How To Get The Nigerian Airforce Form: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Get The Nigerian Airforce Form: (6015 Views)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 / Nigeria Airforce Form Out,get It Now At: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get The Nigerian Airforce Form: by otuechere(m): 10:11am On Feb 04, 2010
1.Log on to careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng.
2.Fill all your correct data.
3.Print out the acknowledge card,take it to any branch of Intercontinental bank plc to pay ur N1300 charges.
If u stay in Lagos,you can see me for more information & counselling .
Call me on:08070759633
U will suceed!!
John
Re: How To Get The Nigerian Airforce Form: by geezonaire: 10:43am On Feb 04, 2010
abeg, nairalander i tink dis poster is a secondary schl graduate,first of all his info are wrong, you print out PAY4ME form and take it to bank not acknowledgement copy ,and again the amount is N2800 not N1300, pls dont fall MAGA. He will lead u astray.
Re: How To Get The Nigerian Airforce Form: by kenzyma(m): 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2010
@geezonie, thanks 4 the info. when is the form going close n can OND apply, thanks
Re: How To Get The Nigerian Airforce Form: by geezonaire: 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2010
@ kenzyma, for real applicatn thru OND has been on 4 sometime now just visit : www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng and read the instructions and apply ,that of graduate BSc and HND just opend on monday.
Re: How To Get The Nigerian Airforce Form: by modellls: 7:31pm On Feb 07, 2010
@geezonia,you should learn how to respect other people.
@otuechere is just trying to help us here.
Besides there is form for Ni300 for O leve,While N2800 is for graduates.
@geezonia learn how to talk pls this is a forum for graduates not agberos like you

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Bottling Company Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2017 / Become A Buisness Representative For Pwan Homes / Application is now Opened To Apply as a Volunteer at Hope For Us Charity - NG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.