Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,265 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Nairaland; Stop The Defamation Of Mr Chuddy (MMM No1 Guilder) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nairaland; Stop The Defamation Of Mr Chuddy (MMM No1 Guilder) (638 Views)

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland; Stop The Defamation Of Mr Chuddy (MMM No1 Guilder) by Mtncardseller(m): 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3696032/see-what-top-mmm-guider/1

Please you all should ignore this news above that has been on nl fp because its fake...don't mind those haters...we shall conquer them....together we change the world

Re: Nairaland; Stop The Defamation Of Mr Chuddy (MMM No1 Guilder) by steve6: 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
Re: Nairaland; Stop The Defamation Of Mr Chuddy (MMM No1 Guilder) by soberdrunk(m): 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
Op so you have Chuddys number? Abeg when is he coming back to Nigeria, i want him to help me buy something from Manilla grin
Re: Nairaland; Stop The Defamation Of Mr Chuddy (MMM No1 Guilder) by softwerk(f): 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
Same thing as we'll all soon get tired of requesting for our 2016 Mavros angry

Some guys be competing with Lucifer for wickedness in the professional category cry
Re: Nairaland; Stop The Defamation Of Mr Chuddy (MMM No1 Guilder) by Mtncardseller(m): 7:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
soberdrunk:
Op so you have Chuddys number? Abeg when is he coming back to Nigeria, i want him to help me buy something from Manilla grin
oponu ni yin sir
Re: Nairaland; Stop The Defamation Of Mr Chuddy (MMM No1 Guilder) by soberdrunk(m): 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
Mtncardseller:
oponu ni yin sir

Ameeen!! Ati eyin nor daddy!!
Re: Nairaland; Stop The Defamation Of Mr Chuddy (MMM No1 Guilder) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
Op, help me with some ask Chuddy when is he going to come back??

(1) (Reply)

Post Ads Free Thank Me Later / 10 Business Tips Every Entrepreneur Should Know / Investment in Micro Business Financing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.