Stats: 3,155,442 members, 7,826,701 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers (17592 Views)

5 Deadly Sins To Avoid At Job Interviews / 5 Major Mistakes Graduates Make In Their First Job Interviews / More Than 20 Job Openings Available For Applicants With Any Type Of Degree. (2) (3) (4)

Re: After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers by allenkey(m): 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
Congrats
Re: After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers by toocoded: 2:28am On Mar 23, 2017
chiefolododo:
Congrats . Job is now a thing we celebrate nationwide #shm
Beeni oooo, ibi awon leaders wa bawa de lawa yii bro. Omo na ti jagun ajaye.

Re: After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers by lollmaolol(m): 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
pesinfada:
Godbless u

D I.diot even claim to have suicide thought.

You are very stu.pid. thunda fire you there
Re: After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers by lollmaolol(m): 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
folahann:
Pure rubbish. This nonsense mentality has to stop.
Charles Bukowski said and I quote.
"How in the hell could a man
enjoy being awakened at
5:00 a.m. by an alarm clock,
leap out of bed, dress, force-
feed, cshit, piss, brush teeth
and hair, and fight traffic to
get to a place where
essentially you made lots of
money for somebody else
and were asked to be
grateful for the opportunity
to do so?"

You never thought about building your dream all through when searching for job. There are a lot of "unemployed" youth out there making 1 million every month doing online business, network marketing, freelance, selling online, setting up a small business. etc
...and you're here celebrating building another man's dream and getting paid peanuts and people and congratulating him.

Go and preach to your family, not here.. over sabi

Job Vacancies In An International School In Ikeja Lagos / Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa / Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Project Engineers

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8