Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

ILE-IFE: OMG... Yoruba Man Threatens To Chop Off Hausas' Head (PICS) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ILE-IFE: OMG... Yoruba Man Threatens To Chop Off Hausas' Head (PICS) (1666 Views)

Son Attempts To Chop Off His Mother's Private Part Over Adultery / Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account / Assassins Chop Off The Fingers Of Funke Owoseeni's Husband For Protecting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ILE-IFE: OMG... Yoruba Man Threatens To Chop Off Hausas' Head (PICS) by Neoguru1: 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
The crisis brewing in ife seems not to go under the carpet as threats and counter threats are surging and blowing the embers for another showdown between the afonjas and a.bokis

Today, a skull miner took to the facebook page of Channels Tv to express his grieviance of how his kinsmen were "suyalized".

Source: https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1499450013400452&id=194146653930801

3 Likes

Re: ILE-IFE: OMG... Yoruba Man Threatens To Chop Off Hausas' Head (PICS) by TheFreeOne: 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
undecided

When I read Buhari saying Nigerians have lost value for human life I couldn't help it but had to laugh cos I wonder if his sudden empathy is an effect of his recent medical treatment in London or Ile ife crisis.

I remember vividly on his presidentialmediachat he didn't showed such concern when asked about Shiites that were massacred by the army in hundreds. What about IPOB members, agatu people, southern kaduna killings and others across the country?

A leader needs to show concern and address his people directly when such inhumane acts are being perpetrated under his watch but events has shown under this administration that some lives matters than others.

Nigerians are watching cos nobody can change the narratives to pull wools over our eyes.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ILE-IFE: OMG... Yoruba Man Threatens To Chop Off Hausas' Head (PICS) by Neoguru1: 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
Let's be watching as things unfolds. Let those biased mods not shift my thread to crime section again.

1 Like

Re: ILE-IFE: OMG... Yoruba Man Threatens To Chop Off Hausas' Head (PICS) by poshestmina(f): 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
This is getting messy.

1 Like

Re: ILE-IFE: OMG... Yoruba Man Threatens To Chop Off Hausas' Head (PICS) by ademasta(m): 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ok
Re: ILE-IFE: OMG... Yoruba Man Threatens To Chop Off Hausas' Head (PICS) by ademasta(m): 10:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
Neoguru1:
afonja?
Meaning?
Re: ILE-IFE: OMG... Yoruba Man Threatens To Chop Off Hausas' Head (PICS) by LecciGucci: 3:58am On Mar 22, 2017
M&S
Re: ILE-IFE: OMG... Yoruba Man Threatens To Chop Off Hausas' Head (PICS) by Jabioro: 4:22am On Mar 22, 2017
What invariably they are telling us is that no community should sleep with her two eyes closed ..As at now cow are more protected than human.. Let him that have ear hear..
Re: ILE-IFE: OMG... Yoruba Man Threatens To Chop Off Hausas' Head (PICS) by haconjy(m): 5:03am On Mar 22, 2017
YORUBA dont need stories again!!! We need actions. that is the best way to fight for your right now. No Talking!!!
Re: ILE-IFE: OMG... Yoruba Man Threatens To Chop Off Hausas' Head (PICS) by Tazdroid(m): 5:58am On Mar 22, 2017
I thought the Yoruba man whose alleged death sparked the crisis had come out to state that he ain't dead but only fled for his life after the crisis had brewed, escalated, and manifested?
Re: ILE-IFE: OMG... Yoruba Man Threatens To Chop Off Hausas' Head (PICS) by DIKEnaWAR: 7:34am On Mar 22, 2017
There was a country.... we no longer have one.

What is good for Greece is good for Uganda. This country does not belong to a particular group of people. This is why Hausas rejoice and support Buhari despite his being a monumental failure; because he is a narrow, parochial and dichotomous ethnic jingoist. His world view does not go beyond the North and Islam.

This is how I described him before the elections, in my deactivated account. He has played out to be everything and even worse.

The people killed every day in Benue and Southern Kaduna, are they not humans? I blame our political leaders in the south for this nonsense. They are always trying to be politically correct and look after their growth in politics. This is why buffoons like Ortom and Seriake Dickson should be hauled out of office and courageous men and defenders of their people like Fayose applauded.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sex Scandal Involving Pastor’s Wife Hits Ghana / Nigeria Soldier Kills Himself And His Superior.(Graphic pictures).. / Scammed 60k On Import Duty By Courier Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.