Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Please Help..! My Puppy Has An Injury On Her Leg..! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please Help..! My Puppy Has An Injury On Her Leg..! (980 Views)

My Puppy Has A Very Nasty Habit / Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying / Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help..! My Puppy Has An Injury On Her Leg..! by aywhy93(m): 6:14am On Mar 22, 2017
Good morning All,

Please, i have an issue which i want you to help me with. i have a 12 weeks old female Boerboel that has grown so well and fine. On Monday, i was about to set out on a journey with her, but waiting for the vet guy to come vaccinate her. I tied her outside her cage, where she used to be all this while. And all of a sudden, i heard her screaming and shouting, i quickly rushed downstairs to see her, when i got their, i didn't see anything dropping on her legs or any cause to the incident but i noticed her right leg is limping as if it's broken, in fact, it is, moving to and fro like it is. ... When the vet guy can't and saw it, he said nothing is wrong with her, that she probably hit the leg on something or maybe something hit her leg and he said i should continue giving her her calcium, that she'll be fine.

Though, since then she had been stepping with the leg but she can't lean on it fully and when i checked the leg. it seems like the leg is really damaged inside. Please, what can i apply to the leg or what can i do to make it fine..? I'm really concerned even though the guy said no problem. PLEASE HELP..!
Re: Please Help..! My Puppy Has An Injury On Her Leg..! by kaffy4tope(m): 7:04am On Mar 22, 2017
aywhy93:
Good morning All,

Please, i have an issue which i want you to help me with. i have a 12 weeks old female Boerboel that has grown so well and fine. On Monday, i was about to set out on a journey with her, but waiting for the vet guy to come vaccinate her. I tied her outside her cage, where she used to be all this while. And all of a sudden, i heard her screaming and shouting, i quickly rushed downstairs to see her, when i got their, i didn't see anything dropping on her legs or any cause to the incident but i noticed her right leg is limping as if it's broken, in fact, it is, moving to and fro like it is. ... When the vet guy can't and saw it, he said nothing is wrong with her, that she probably hit the leg on something or maybe something hit her leg and he said i should continue giving her her calcium, that she'll be fine.

Though, since then she had been stepping with the leg but she can't lean on it fully and when i checked the leg. it seems like the leg is really damaged inside. Please, what can i apply to the leg or what can i do to make it fine..? I'm really concerned even though the guy said no problem. PLEASE HELP..!

There is no cause for alarm bro, my dog injured her leg in the cage too, Infact I did not even give her anything to cure it and she's doing very fine now. In few days she's gonna be back to normal.
Re: Please Help..! My Puppy Has An Injury On Her Leg..! by oyeyipow(m): 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
Sorry to hear abt it, hope she recovers soon.

Pls what does it mean to feed it dog calcium?
Re: Please Help..! My Puppy Has An Injury On Her Leg..! by aywhy93(m): 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
kaffy4tope:

There is no cause for alarm bro, my dog injured her leg in the cage too, Infact I did not even give her anything to cure it and she's doing very fine now. In few days she's gonna be back to normal.

Thanks a lot bro... She's already doing fine, running around and playing around..!

1 Like

Re: Please Help..! My Puppy Has An Injury On Her Leg..! by aywhy93(m): 9:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
oyeyipow:
Sorry to hear abt it, hope she recovers soon.

Pls what does it mean to feed it dog calcium?

Thanks man... The calcium is a drug that she takes, it make dogs have very strong bones
Re: Please Help..! My Puppy Has An Injury On Her Leg..! by Seun(m): 12:05am On Mar 24, 2017
Get a vet doctor to treat it properly. If you had such an injury, you'd go to a hospital, right? Dogs are physically not so different from us.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Big boned and extra large head Female cauc pup for sale / Rabbit For Sale / The Cobra I Killed Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.