Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic (37606 Views)

Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos / Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) / Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by Skaylex(m): 11:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
A Case Of Cruelty Against Animals.

VIEWERS DISCRETION ADVISED!!!

MAN TO ANIMAL (DOG) CRUELTY

Please, I besiege the mods in the house to move this to the front page.
What form of wickedness and cruelty against animal is this? This is the vilest animal cruelty case have ever seen in my life. Happened here in Warri, Delta state.
Here's a typical example of man's cruelty to man's best friend (dog). A man wrecked this havoc on his neighbour's dog on a suspicion of killing the chicken he bought for his wife...Thank God for the swift and immediate intervention of Dr. Gani Enahoro and his medical team, at Ganrovet Animal Hospital, Warri. The dog would have been dead and the culprit walking freely in the society.
Let's say NO TO ANY FORM OF ANIMAL CRUELTY AROUND US!!!

cc..lalasticlala
cc..Seun.
thanks

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by Luisema4luv(m): 11:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
Unto d next 1
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by Tellemall: 1:42am On Jul 05, 2017
Do you normally show this concern for humans?

Take the case to the police. They will know what next to do. Or contact the SPCA.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 05, 2017
Nigerians. So barbaric. They refuse to change. sad God! Add my name to list of US citizens.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by Evablizin(f): 9:49am On Jul 05, 2017
God this is very bad,thanks to the Doctors,the dog eat your wife's chicken because the oloshii chicken refuse to stay one place just busy chasing the dog upandan mtchweeeeee

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by Aieboocaar(m): 9:49am On Jul 05, 2017
CHOI!!!!!!!......wetin we no go hear for this Nigeria again undecided undecided undecided

because of chicken
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by stefanweeks: 9:50am On Jul 05, 2017
wtf?
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by dejavubobo1(m): 9:50am On Jul 05, 2017
embarassed
Well done to the flesh engineers A.k.a doctors,

Dah dog got a VIP response, Wondering if it was a bingo dah go dah cut, it ll ve been meat in Mama edidiong's joint.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 05, 2017
No Calabar man will tell me this picture is graphic all they will see in the picture is meat and nothing can be graphic in a meat grin

Get well soon dog.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by Ralphdan(m): 9:50am On Jul 05, 2017
Oboi
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by Badboiz(m): 9:50am On Jul 05, 2017
Animal cruelty is a no no for me

4 Likes

Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by AndyBlazeYansh(f): 9:50am On Jul 05, 2017
Damnnnn
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by Syphax(m): 9:51am On Jul 05, 2017
The man's temper fit boil yam ooo. Jesus Christ

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by xynerise: 9:51am On Jul 05, 2017
Damn!

A human can't survive this shocked

3 Likes

Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by whizzyleejr(m): 9:51am On Jul 05, 2017
This man wicked o, he be skull miner?? he fit kill person if person no dey careful

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by nzgal: 9:51am On Jul 05, 2017
What cruelty. Poor dog must be in so much pain.

That neighbor who did this can as well kill his fellow human, he should be locked up.

4 Likes

Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 05, 2017
Humans deh butcher humans
Wetin b dog
Buh what if it actually ate his chicken

3 Likes

Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by mahxiimus(m): 9:51am On Jul 05, 2017
This is very bad

2 Likes

Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by kaziblake(f): 9:51am On Jul 05, 2017
Ewww even tho I detest dogs so much I can't be caught doing this.That man need to rot in jail.

4 Likes

Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by donnie(m): 9:51am On Jul 05, 2017
Wicked! He had prepared for the dog
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by apholaryn: 9:51am On Jul 05, 2017
chai..doggy why u sef kill chicken meant for wifey u neva hear d quote "I fit kill fr ma woman before?

1 Like

Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by gunners160(m): 9:52am On Jul 05, 2017
Before una go insult the neighbour, let's be try to understand that one does not act just like that. I am sure this dog must have been terrorizing this man for months if not years and he must have made complaint to his neighbour whom must have turned a blind eyes to it. A person that wants to train a dog should knw how to get a cage and a chain na... Haba na for inside this recession na him person dey loss food? How many people don chop chicken today self? Yes wat be did was bad but it is also good.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by Truth707: 9:52am On Jul 05, 2017
A hungry man is an angry man... I get upset when my dog eats my chicken but this is overboard, the man should be arrested...
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by phpfx(m): 9:52am On Jul 05, 2017
jeeeeezz!!....

Dogs are so lovely...why would a human do this without sympathy or remorse

i can only but imagine what runs through the dogs mind...the kinda thought he would have towards humans now...

a Dog is an animal and wouldnt have a 6th sense to recognise a neighbours fowl..

just look at the look on his eyes....his best "friends" had let him down

3 Likes

Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 05, 2017
The nigga just do division of labour for the dog head

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by wiloy2k8(m): 9:53am On Jul 05, 2017
and u guys dont feel pity if a human is butchered .

2 Likes

Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 05, 2017
Aieboocaar:
CHOI!!!!!!!......wetin we no go hear for this Nigeria again undecided undecided undecided

because of chicken

U know if na 3,500 own him buy
What if no b d first time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by rukkyy: 9:53am On Jul 05, 2017
OMG! Wicked man

www.rukkysblog.com
Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by jieta: 9:53am On Jul 05, 2017
ordinary yeye dog

2 Likes

Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by humblemikel(f): 9:53am On Jul 05, 2017
May he suffer the same pains this dog is suffering, only then will he be safe from the evil that is about to befall him .

1 Like

Re: Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic by hmbassey1960(m): 9:54am On Jul 05, 2017
Dog meat is the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Adventures Of Boji, Istanbul’s Traveling Dog (Photos) / Guard Dog Prevents Armed Policeman From Jumping Into Compound (video) / How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.