Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

My Confession - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Confession (641 Views)

Married Woman Caught With Another Man Makes Shocking Confession (video) / Shocking Confession Of A Couple At Plane Crash Point / Confession Time: Did You Overpackage Before Your Spouce Married You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Confession by arcTY(m): 8:35am On Mar 22, 2017
A QUICK ONE

When you wake up in the morning, what comes to mind at first?

As for me, Good Morning Holy Spirit is always the first statement that comes out of my mouth and it has become a routine, all this happen when I read a book titled: ‘Good Morning Holy Spirit’ by Benny Hinn.

To me, Confession simply means declaration of belief or doctrines:

My thought,

Whatsoever I think will surely come to pass,

My Life, My Mind is a gift from God,

To continue reading, link below;
https://www.heart411.org/2017/03/22/my-confession/

Re: My Confession by Franzinni: 8:46am On Mar 22, 2017
Nice one Op..

But the link tho.... Does it still work?...
I mean writing only some info here then trying to force people to go to your site to Continue reading.... It is a bit old... Just put the whole info here and see as people will love it and the bottom line is you are reaching an audience.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

They Must Be Very Rich In Nigeria: American Nigerian Toddler / Importance Of Good Upbringing / Dangerous Health Effects Of Using Vaseline!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.