Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

W.a.e.c Cert Wahalla - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / W.a.e.c Cert Wahalla (676 Views)

W.a.c.s(west Africa College Of Surgeon) / Congratulations On Your W.A.E.C/S.S.C.E Exams / Jamb Exam Center Wahalla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

W.a.e.c Cert Wahalla by ibrak90(m): 1:52pm On Dec 21, 2009
Hi friends.

Good people of Nairaland i really need your advice on this issue with my secondary school.
I graduated from Bonjeh High School situated at PPL, Okokomaiko 2005 set up till this moment i haven't
received my WAEC certificate from the school and i tried to go make inquiry at the waec office myself all they said was to go back to the school that ( The school is in the position to meet them for that ).

Now i need you honorable assistance / Advice on what to do.

Hakeem
gohakeem@hotmail.com
Re: W.a.e.c Cert Wahalla by imhomoh(m): 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2009
Then go to your school and collect it. i wrote mine is 2005 and i just collected mine last week for the cost of 300 naira. so go back and ask the principal

(1) (Reply)

Needs Help / Glasgow Caledonian University / What Are N\my Chances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.