Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Give Your Life To Jesus Ft. Nathaniel Bassey By Godstime Promise - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Give Your Life To Jesus Ft. Nathaniel Bassey By Godstime Promise (995 Views)

Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey / Download Audio: Morning Devotion Worship Songs By Nathaniel Bassey And Sinach / Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Give Your Life To Jesus Ft. Nathaniel Bassey By Godstime Promise by naijastarmusic: 11:22am On Mar 22, 2017
If you’re not born again, you need to give your life to Jesus. We urge you to take the following steps :*Admit you’re a sinner and you can’t save yourself and repent of your sins. *Confess Jesus as your Lord and Saviour. *Renounce your past way of life – your relationship with the devil and his works. *Invite Jesus into your life. *As a mark of seriousness to mature in the faith, start to attend a Bible-believing, Bible -teaching church. There, you’ll be taught how to grow in the Kingdom of God.
Kindly say this prayer now: “0 Lord God, I come unto you today. I know I am a sinner and I cannot save myself. I believe that Jesus is the Son of God who died on the cross to save me and resurrected the third day. I repent and confess my sins today. I confess Jesus as my Lord and Saviour and surrender my life to him today. I invite Jesus into my heart today. By this prayer, I know I am saved. Thank you Jesus for saving me and making me a child of God.”
We believe you’ve said this prayer from your heart. Congratulations! You’ll need to join a Bible believing, Bible teaching church in your area where you’ll be taught how to live your new life in Christ Jesus. Meet the pastor and tell him you’ve just given your life to Jesus. He’ll put you through the programme of the church for people like you who have newly given their lives to Jesus.
It will also be appreciated if you contact us to share with us the good news of your decision to give your life to Jesus so that we can be praying for you.
We pray that you will flourish like the palm tree and grow like the cedar of Lebanon. May you grow into Christ in all things and become all God wants you to be.

(1) (Reply)

"Rain Making" Spiritual Or Local Science ?? / What Happened Between Enouch,angels,women And Their Children / Why Do Adulterers And Fornicators Avoid This Verse In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.