Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,190 members, 7,811,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey (45020 Views)

Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium / Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by owukpa(m): 9:36am On Feb 02, 2020
The Dunamis International Gospel Centre, on Friday hosted was many described as world’s largest gospel music concert.

The concert tagged Nations’ Worship in His Presence held at the 100,000 capacity Glory Dome, Abuja, which was filled to the brim.

IDOMAVOICE observed main auditorium, which can contain over 100,000 persons, was filled with overflows outside.

The 2020 edition of the yearly concert had in attendance and great ministrations from top gospel music ministers such as American gospel singer, William McDowells, Nigeria’s Nathaniel Bassey, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Mike Aremu, Deborah Paul-Enenche, Dunsin Oyekan, Prospa Ochimana, Emma Sings (You no dey use me play), Daniel Eriko, Owie Abutu as well as Shola Daramola and the Dunamis Voice among others.

The yearly event is powered by Dr. Paul and Dr. (Mrs.) Becky-Paul Enenche of DIGC.
Here are pictures from the event.

Source
http://www.idomavoice.com/2020/02/dunamis-church-holds-worlds-largest-gospel-music-concert-dogara-sinach-chioma-jesus-in-attendance-photos.html

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by Oluromantic: 9:41am On Feb 02, 2020
This chioma Jesus destiny is sweet. Just released a few tracks and the rest of her fame comes from outstudio. From concerts and gospel gatherings..

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by ghettokid1(m): 9:41am On Feb 02, 2020
Good!

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by StephenBB(m): 9:46am On Feb 02, 2020
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by Mastakija(m): 9:54am On Feb 02, 2020
Wawoo.
Americans dey there. Make them sha no give us virus oh.

Na play i dey play oo

God have mercy upon us
Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by owukpa(m): 10:05am On Feb 02, 2020
More pix

Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by decatalyst(m): 10:21am On Feb 02, 2020
Pastor Eneche, well done!

May God accept the praise and worship.

Amen.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by owukpa(m): 10:28am On Feb 02, 2020
more

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by michlins(m): 10:31am On Feb 02, 2020
If this church is like this,who knows what heaven will be like. Just imagine it

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by Pruwa: 10:48am On Feb 02, 2020
Amazing!!!

3 Likes

Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:19pm On Feb 02, 2020
This Business is very lucrative.

Besides is Sinach and Chioma Jesus Fighting?? Look at that pix grin

19 Likes

Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:00pm On Feb 02, 2020
BEAUTIFUL People everywhere!

In the presence of God,
There is always FULLNESS OF JOY.

JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER.

*singing* as we prepare for today's Grilling @[color=#006600][/color]....

Way maker
Miracle worker
Promise keeper
Light in the darkness
My God
That is who you are
Way maker
Miracle worker
Promise keeper
Light in the darkness
My God
That is who you are

Sing till fade.............

SPLITS:
What a sight to behold.
You can say that again sis.
A very Glorious sight!
JESUS ROCKS! kiss

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by Ebenezar2020(m): 2:00pm On Feb 02, 2020
Mehn see as Dogara dey fresh.
Omo Money good oh

7 Likes

Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by HacheNoire: 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
They all could not even afford the 5,000,000 Naira table.

grin
Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by ChristIsmyAll: 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
Okay
Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by Daniel058(m): 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
Good one
Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
Gosh homies... This is amazing homies

You gotta love this everytime thrice on Sunday morning

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by amarchiiq: 2:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
post=86313651:
BEAUTIFUL People everywhere!

In the presence of God,
There is always FULLNESS OF JOY.

JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER.
Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by Renforce: 2:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
Hallelujah!
Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by dharreyclothing(m): 2:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
The DG,
NYSC,
ABUJA

Sir,

REQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY EXTENSION OF SERVICE YEAR.

In light of the recent rise in pay of Corp members, I humbly request that my service year be extended by at least one year to enable me serve my Fatherland better.

To be honest, it was beginning to look gruesome at some point, as the persistent ₦19,800 alert murdered the hope/faith I had, if any, in the system but receiving ₦33,000 now, shows the country is heading in the right direction.

My first service year is for Service to my Fatherland, the second year will be for Service to my Motherland, so that my service will not be gender bias.

That being said, kindly grant me the opportunity to keep serving our dear country.

I look forward to your favorable response.

Best regards.

Respectfully,

Motivated Corper
Fct/ 19A/ 2747

26 Likes

Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by SPLITS(f): 2:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
What a sight to behold.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by FactBoyz: 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
grin
Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by kokomilala(m): 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
It's good to worship God unreservedly. Solomon built a masterpiece for God, with gold and no sound of hammer was heard.That was in the old order. Conversely, however, Peter, Paul and the other matyrs didn't build cathedrals. They built disciples,which is more important.
If only the church in its slumbering state- that's where it is- can build disciples,and use the wealth at its disposal to transform the world.A transfer of wealth has taken place and it's only the church leaders that are seemingly benefitting from it.
imagine the church building industries, transforming lives in every sector of the economy.

3 Likes

Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by Arijude(m): 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
Chioma Jesus has got a wicked face
Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
Lolz.. Largest gathering keh! Una no serious , make una come Experrience15 dis December, you will understand what largest gathering is about!

Morevever, while are they all seated together and looking sober! I've never seen sinach look like that, chioma Jesus na hin worst see that wicked face posture chai! grin

3 Likes

Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by chelseamann(m): 2:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by fykes(m): 2:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
uchechukwu Ogah minister of state mine and steel development besides dogara

2 Likes

Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by careytommy37(m): 2:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
dharreyclothing:
The DG,
NYSC,
ABUJA

Sir,

REQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY EXTENSION OF SERVICE YEAR.

In light of the recent rise in pay of Corp members, I humbly request that my service year be extended by at least one year to enable me serve my Fatherland better.

To be honest, it was beginning to look gruesome at some point, as the persistent ₦19,800 alert murdered the hope/faith I had, if any, in the system but receiving ₦33,000 now, shows the country is heading in the right direction.

My first service year is for Service to my Fatherland, the second year will be for Service to my Motherland, so that my service will not be gender bias.

That being said, kindly grant me the opportunity to keep serving our dear country.

I look forward to your favorable response.

Best regards.

Respectfully,

Motivated Corper
Fct/ 19A/ 2747

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by stanley99a(m): 2:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
The church is matching on.

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by dheaven: 2:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
Instead of Christians to contribute money and buy weapons and start fighting bokoharam, they are gathering to sing praises.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey by Davidzy23(m): 2:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
michlins:
If this church is like this,who knows what heaven will be like. Just imagine it
My brother... It is unimaginable.. Jesus is Lord

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Difference Between Xmas And Christmas / Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers / Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.