Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:48 PM

Nigeria Police Officers Are Heartless - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Police Officers Are Heartless (507 Views)

Police Officers Chase A Dispatch Rider To Death In Lekki / Police Officers Force Man To Make N900 Transfer To Them In Ekiti (Photos) / Photos Of The Police Officers Sentenced To Death Over Apo Six Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Police Officers Are Heartless by Diamondcrown97(m): 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
I really help of lawyers and high ranking officers to help me out
Please is Moringa Seeds a contraband ?
Am transporting Moringa Seeds from abeokuta to Lagos through public transport.....
The taxi carrying me and the seeds was stopped by some police officer, asking me of what am carrying which I told them that it's moringa seeds which I even showed them, yet they took me and the driver to gbagada, Charlie boy bus stop, there's a station there.. . Till now I haven't right statement or do anything legal...
Before God and man am having stomach issues yet still travel today to hustle because I must survive in this part of the world....
Please mods help me push this to the front page...
I must not die here
My number is 07069354749
Re: Nigeria Police Officers Are Heartless by yoged(m): 1:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
Go their twitter handle and report. They will get back to you asap

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Officers Are Heartless by andyanders: 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
Listen, i you don't know anything, even as a Nigeria, police will ask you for your body receipt.Vegetable leave or pumpkin leave, they will ask you for receipt and if you fail to, the next thing is their station.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Officers Are Heartless by andyanders: 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
Why cant you contct your people to go to their PRO's office in GRA Ikeja, to report the case or send your people to the Channels TV so that they air this issue and the public would come for your help.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Officers Are Heartless by Diamondcrown97(m): 9:55am On Mar 23, 2017
Thanks to you all for your concerns, I really appreciate you all... After delaying me and wasting my precious time, I had to settle them Because of my critical condition yesterday just to deliver the goods and attend to my stomach ache... I will report and file complains with there twitter and office at ikeja GRA, my phone was off since yesterday, I will do all these because I will still be bringing more agricultural products to Lagos and for future purpose too.... Thanks once again all...

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened To A Man For Stealing 7 Tubers Of Yam / Heartless! Another Murder Streamlined On Facebook Will Make You Sick / I Had S*x With A 9-year-old Girl Many Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.