Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

Married Man Dating Two Other Ladies In A Church for 3 years - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Married Man Dating Two Other Ladies In A Church for 3 years (430 Views)

10 Things Christians Should Avoid In Church For Their Own Good. / Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly / Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Married Man Dating Two Other Ladies In A Church for 3 years by irririchris(m): 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
I have been feeling disturbed over this issue ever since I heard of it, I was even contemplating leaving the Church but now that I heard the man is leaving the Church with his family, it gladdens my heart.
Summary of the Story, After Sunday Service, the Senior Pastor called the ladies to his office, while the other was waiting at the Secretary's office. He interrogated them one after the other, saying he felt it in his Spirit that they are dating the man, they both confessed.
The funny part is, the man is the head of a particular department and the ladies are both members of the dept, always quarreling each time they holding a meeting.
I am suspecting him of knacking two other ladies in the Church (making four ladies in same Church)
One of the ladies left the Church with the excuse that "She is moved out of the area"
While the other was crying that the man is leaving the Church...
Me, I am feeling cool that he is leaving with corrupt d**k

(1) (Reply)

Discussion With Leke Alder. / Characteristics Of The New Covenant 1 / This Is What Mike Bamiloye Have To Say Concerning Just Concluded BBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.