Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? (22975 Views)

Npower: Please What Is Holding Our 30k July Stipend? / This Company Keeps Sending Regret Messages To All My Application. / Npower:please Help, I Have Two Npower Accounts, My Name Appeared Twice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by Okikiade(m): 11:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
I support the op! If you`re paying why should you used their data for propagandas? God`ll see to our situations!
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by ahonye15: 11:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
Lagos state people has refused to pay the N+power money for three months started from December to February. I kept reporting this issues federal government should come into this. They cannot eat that money just like that
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by alawi5k: 1:50am On Mar 23, 2017
ststyreal:

Ok, let Npower inform the volunteers their errors if truly they really wants to empower them. How would I know the problem when it hasn't been made known to me? Example, if you tell a volunteer that due to the error in your this and that you have been disqualified, that will be much better and a huge relieve to the person instead of keeping mute, thereby stressing the volunteers who will be busy trying so hard to figure out what the problem could be. Their silence isn't helping matter at all.
I received text that my record didn't tally. So I sent mail to them for regularization. I got two alerts last week.

1 Like

Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by charlesucheh(m): 4:04am On Mar 23, 2017
castel428:
and it will take them how many months? The truth is that Npower management is clueless
I concur!
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by easzypeaszy(m): 6:28am On Mar 23, 2017
alawi5k:
I received text that my record didn't tally. So I sent mail to them for regularization. I got two alerts last week.
I have sent more than 60 text to them
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by julybaba(m): 6:31am On Mar 23, 2017
Updated Job Vacancies and Scholarship. Opportunities for Nigerians... ....via JobsMarket App http://julisunkan.ga/jobsmarket.apk
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by alawi5k: 6:58am On Mar 23, 2017
easzypeaszy:
I have sent more than 60 text to them
Send mail to them
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by ipreach: 7:00am On Mar 23, 2017
Iseoluwani:

Poor man dey suffer suffer

Gbosa gbosa
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by Seankay323: 7:07am On Mar 23, 2017
alawi5k:
I concur. But Npower volunteers should also share the blame. Imagine someone using his brother bvn to register and he is expecting alert. Some their bank name is different from their NPVN name. The married women are the worst. Example, Bank name: Bola kate Tunde, NPVN name: Bola Fashola. Most of them failed NIBSS validation...

U say married women failed NIBSS, how many married women have changed their account details since dey got married? Why did dey verify dem knowing dat someone with a bsc certificate with name ade and an account surname or npvn name with fashola ain't the same person? Most came with an affidavit to show dat dey are genuine. Again, how are we sure all verified names were sent to Abuja? Does anybody have a copy of the names verified and sent to Abuja? How can government delegate ppl to verify genuine candidates den later tell dem dey are not genuine? Most ppl left the verification center(local government) thinking dey are verified, why did dey waste their time to go for the verification? We should demand to see the names sent or let ppl know their errors so dey can make amends.
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by Mcowubaba: 7:33am On Mar 23, 2017
Bsc:
Your focal person could do alot to help you guys... For example in Abia state.. The focal person for N npower @Hon Chinenye have worked relentlessly to ensure all beneficiaries of Abia get their stipend...
He took all data of unpaid beneficiaries to the relevant authorities in Abuja... Not very long 85percent got double alert and the verification logo appeared..
Note: physical verification is very important
Bro
How can someone contact the focal person @Hon Chinenye..
Do you have her number..
My relative and friend has not been payed
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by ststyreal(f): 8:47am On Mar 23, 2017
alawi5k:
I received text that my record didn't tally. I sent mail to them for regularization. I got two alerts last week.
Excellent!, but what happens to those of us whose records are absolutely correct, at least I can speak for my self, went to the bank several times just to confirm my Bvn and bank details tallies with what I summitted to Npower, found out no error, yet no reply from Npower after several mails to them and yet I have not been paid a dime. Ohh! Lest I forget, age wise I am below 35. It is well shaaa!!!!
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by Olu317(m): 9:54am On Mar 23, 2017
I do hope this N-POWER stuff is free and real because Nigeria's government empowering programs are worth checking and confirming over and over again...
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by Iseoluwani: 10:12am On Mar 23, 2017
ipreach:

Gbosa gbosa

Gun shot in the air
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by alawi5k: 11:38am On Mar 23, 2017
It's money in the bank. I envy your 120k. You will be paid soon. Quote me anywhere but make sure your physical verification was successful.
ststyreal:

Excellent!, but what happens to those of us whose records are absolutely correct, at least I can speak for my self, went to the bank several times just to confirm my Bvn and bank details tallies with what I summitted to Npower, found out no error, yet no reply from Npower after several mails to them and yet I have not been paid a dime. Ohh! Lest I forget, age wise I am below 35. It is well shaaa!!!!
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by tayo4ng(m): 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
only for u to come here and look for mistakes, it's unfortunate
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by ipreach: 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
Iseoluwani:

Gun shot in the air

Gbosa gbosa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by mekyno777(m): 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
castel428:
and it will take them how many months? The truth is that Npower management is clueless
u dnt understand. I mean maybe they compared the two info/data b4 disqualifying some ppl.
Anyhw shaa, its well.
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by BB4TRUTH: 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
Pls, let us not forget that Nigerian Empowerment (N-power) is meant to empower you so that after the period of two years, you can be able to establishe yourself with reasonable entreprenue business if you did not get any job by that time. Secondly, we should stop reasoning like a tau....... (complete it). Who told you that Fed gov wil stop you from getting a life time job because of two yrs stipends they are giving you? My dear, a friend of mine was regreting why he did not register because his coleague in d office was among and receiving too. if i may ask you: all the people that did SUR-P, how many of them is unempployed during that period? Pls, let not forget that it is two yrs program so let nobody fool you that they wil take you as permanent teacher after the program elapse or If i may ask: how many of us were converted after NYSC. Pls use your brain, d teachers should not delegate their jobs to you and now be your assistant. Know that your are assisting them not d reverse. Know your limit as an assistant teacher abeg. FCSC should shortlist first, not looking for an avenue to bring out their kindred names and call it list.

1 Like

Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by ststyreal(f): 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
alawi5k:
It's money in the bank. I envy your 120k. You will be paid soon. Quote me anywhere but make sure your physical verification was successful.
My brother I pray oooo make e be as you talk but on the other hand, it seems the NOA in Delta state are yet to submit our verification list because, a lady I chatted with via the npvn portal said my profile is showing "false" meaning I am yet to be physically verified but the truth remains that I have been verified in Asaba, Delta state capital. So my friend, if you have the contact of our Delta state Npower focal person, please, don't hesitate to help me with it oooo, make i ask her y she wan witchurt us. I was told that my name falls under the fourth batch and most of my friends in this batch with me are yet to be paid too since December. We really need Gods assistance for Npower matter in Delta state.
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by donhils: 8:37am On Mar 24, 2017
alawi5k:
How did you do it pls? Where did you send the mail to?
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by donhils: 8:41am On Mar 24, 2017
What about Anambra State, who knows how to contact the focal person?
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by alawi5k: 9:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
donhils:

How did you do it pls? Where did you send the mail to?
selection@npower.com.ng

1 Like

Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by donhils: 6:51am On Mar 25, 2017
alawi5k:
selection@npower.com.ng
Been sending mails there and it always bounced back saying the mailbox is full.
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by Teawhy2011: 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
Any hope for 2nd batch list as February ending-promise failed?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience At A Scam Interview Company. / N-power Announces Alternative Recruitment For Applicants / 12 Possible Reasons You’re Not Getting Job Offers (Even Though You’re Qualified)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.