Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,563 members, 7,955,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:39 PM

Nysc Camp Is Fun And Rememberable. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Camp Is Fun And Rememberable. (900 Views)

Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / Niger NYSC Camp Is The Worst Ever – Kazaure / Why Abia State Nysc Camp Is One Of The Best In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Camp Is Fun And Rememberable. by shehuaz: 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
I feel quite happy and appreciated over the 3 weeks experiences gained from the NYSC orientation camp obubra cross river state. although the camp life is strict and regimented but alot of funs and remarkable activities are to shared for live long.
the moral goes High and level of fitness is also increase through drills, parade, man owar activities and saed lectures which in turn equipped us to be in high spirit always.
the main problems that one will experience in the camp is poor and in adequate water, bad network, mosquitoes, unfitted soil, extreme heat. oh ..... guys forget ooooo. don't be discouraged by the challenges faced in the camp and thought the remaining part of cross river to be like that ooooo, cross river is sweet.
Re: Nysc Camp Is Fun And Rememberable. by Imoy(m): 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
were u given mosquitoe nets?

(1) (Reply)

A Corp Member Provides Social Needs To Community / Call Up Letter For Batch B Stream II Is Out / I Need To Lose My Virginity At NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.