Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Who Watches "This Is Us" Here? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Watches "This Is Us" Here? (953 Views)

Man Watches ‘captain Marvel’ 116 Times In Order To Break World Record / Who Here Watches Supernatural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Watches "This Is Us" Here? by ekanDamie: 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
any one? anyone? anyone? I guess no one. any one? anyone? anyone? I guess no one. cry
I was just looking for a shoulder to cry on.
Re: Who Watches "This Is Us" Here? by SuperSuave(m): 7:29pm On May 01, 2017
ekanDamie:
any one? anyone? anyone? I guess no one. any one? anyone? anyone? I guess no one. cry
do they still air it? is it the one that features Richardo Agbor?
Re: Who Watches "This Is Us" Here? by ekanDamie: 8:12pm On May 01, 2017
SuperSuave:
do they still air it? is it the one that features Richardo Agbor?
lol. no o, it's a foreign series not 9ja
Re: Who Watches "This Is Us" Here? by SuperSuave(m): 8:49pm On May 01, 2017
ekanDamie:

lol. no o, it's a foreign series not 9ja
oh! thought as much. I really liked the 9ja own but they stopped airing it years ago.

what genre is the foreign one and what is it about?
Re: Who Watches "This Is Us" Here? by ekanDamie: 9:04pm On May 01, 2017
SuperSuave:
oh! thought as much. I really liked the 9ja own but they stopped airing it years ago.

what genre is the foreign one and what is it about?
the 9ja kinda sounds familiar, but I can't rap my head round it. only that of nobert young the retired soldier and two children a boy n girl. is that it?

but the foreign one is a quite an emotional movie of 3 adults born on the same day
all siblings and how they cohabit together as a family. the flashback of their parents is actually the most romantic n emotional part of d movie. well dats if ur d kinda TV watcher aside sharp shooting n arrows.
Re: Who Watches "This Is Us" Here? by SuperSuave(m): 9:16pm On May 01, 2017
ekanDamie:

the 9ja kinda sounds familiar, but I can't rap my head round it. only that of nobert young the retired soldier and two children a boy n girl. is that it?
no, Norbert Young didn't even appear in it.

but the foreign one is a quite an emotional movie of 3 adults born on the same day
all siblings and how they cohabit together as a family. the flashback of their parents is actually the most romantic n emotional part of d movie. well dats if ur d kinda TV watcher aside sharp shooting n arrows.
I really don't like dramas, I prefer crime, action thriller and a few SciFi
Re: Who Watches "This Is Us" Here? by ekanDamie: 9:24pm On May 01, 2017
SuperSuave:
no, Norbert Young didn't even appear in it.

I really don't like dramas, I prefer crime, action thriller and a few SciFi
lol. of cos many guys like to form badass and Einstein but una go still love like mad wen time come
Re: Who Watches "This Is Us" Here? by SuperSuave(m): 9:41pm On May 01, 2017
ekanDamie:

lol. of cos many guys like to form badass and Einstein but una go still love like mad wen time come
I only like romance or drama as movies and not dragged out series, they bore me. Korean drama series's are top notch tho, only that the subtitles make my head ache
Re: Who Watches "This Is Us" Here? by ekanDamie: 8:01am On May 02, 2017
SuperSuave:
I only like romance or drama as movies and not dragged out series, they bore me. Korean drama series's are top notch tho, only that the subtitles make my head ache
lol. I hate Korean tho. only American does it for me. its all good sha.
Re: Who Watches "This Is Us" Here? by iwarannamdi(m): 11:52am On May 02, 2017
Experience fast 5G Lite Internet speed with great features like Adblock, Full screen mode, Flash play, Javascript, Security, Privacy and lots more on Zi 5G Internet Browser for Android. Get it now on Google Play Store free!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=at.zivux.browser
Re: Who Watches "This Is Us" Here? by hulkhiharitoz(m): 8:07pm On May 02, 2017
ekanDamie:
yea I do ..that's one of my favorite TV series this year.
Re: Who Watches "This Is Us" Here? by ekanDamie: 11:32pm On May 03, 2017
hulkhiharitoz:
yea I do ..that's one of my favorite TV series this year.
yes!!!! yes!!! yes!!! finally!!! someone that watches something outside d norm. especting season 2 in sept jareh. really wanna see how jack died. its gonna b d most emotional part.
Re: Who Watches "This Is Us" Here? by hulkhiharitoz(m): 11:47pm On May 03, 2017
ekanDamie:

yes!!!! yes!!! yes!!! finally!!! someone that watches something outside d norm. especting season 2 in sept jareh. really wanna see how jack died. its gonna b d most emotional part.
yea.. But I heard the character playing jack has left the show ..
Re: Who Watches "This Is Us" Here? by ekanDamie: 11:57pm On May 03, 2017
hulkhiharitoz:
yea.. But I heard the character playing jack has left the show ..
well, his part sure would come to an end b4 d end of S2. so, if he is done shooting his part hes free to leave.

(1) (Reply)

Notices of Copyright Infringement On Tstv / Watch FTA On Multitv & MBC Channels / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: CDQ Ft. Phyno & Reminisce – Aye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.