Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Smartconnet A Scam? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Smartconnet A Scam? (534 Views)

Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians / A Scam Format Was Tried On Me Today / Afrbtc.com Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smartconnet A Scam? by ifexezim(m): 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
Greetings Oga segun and lala, please I implore you to do something about this issue.
A criminal calling himself Smartconnet has been posting via comment section that he is onto data reselling company like that of clubkonnect which I have been using. Due to the trust I have with naira land, I decided to purchase data with this scam called Smartconnet yesterday , I contacted him on the number he provided on 09066474484, and this criminal requested I sent him a recharge card of #1,500 that he will send me 5gb of data immediately, so, last night I sent him the card and since then till now I haven't received any data from him. All effort trying to get his number is abortive.

Then I called him with my other line, it went through and he picked it, I demanded why haven't I received the data as he promise, he hang on me, immediately this scam use buk site and change the sender name and sent a message to me saying I have received data but is not working, he just scam me my hard #1,500 for this hard economy.
Admin please I know I have been scammed but please find a way to save naira landers from all this scammers. Thanks

Re: Smartconnet A Scam? by AskProf: 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
ifexezim:
Greetings Oga segun and lala, please I implore you to do something about this issue.
A criminal calling himself Smartconnet has been posting via comment section that he is onto data reselling company like that of clubkonnect which I have been using. Due to the trust I have with naira land, I decided to purchase data with this scam called Smartconnet yesterday , I contacted him on the number he provided on 09066474484, and this criminal requested I sent him a recharge card of #1,500 that he will send me 5gb of data immediately, so, last night I sent him the card and since then till now I haven't received any data from him. All effort trying to get his number is abortive.

Then I called him with my other line, it went through and he picked it, I demanded why haven't I received the data as he promise, he hang on me, immediately this scam use buk site and change the sender name and sent a message to me saying I have received data but is not working, he just scam me my hard #1,500 for this hard economy.
Admin please I know I have been scammed but please find a way to save naira landers from all this scammers. Thanks

He's a veteran

Re: Smartconnet A Scam? by emmaelectelect(m): 6:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
this should be in FP

(1) (Reply)

. / Open Letter To U.s.a Government And G7 Nation: Don’t Sell War Plane To Nigeria / How I Posed As Ooni To Dupe Women Who Wanted To Be My Queen – Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.