Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) (57285 Views)

3 Men Carrying Sacrifice In Ikorodu, Forced To Eat It (Photos) / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by Ebal: 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
VIDEO:Nigeria Man Goes To Church And Preach With Machete - Says Because Of Fulani Herdsmen

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2017/03/videonigeria-man-goes-to-church-and.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfS9R6dHFr4&feature=youtu.be[/url]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by ademidedavid(f): 3:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
It is bkoz the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence and it is only the violent that can take it by force.....My dear brother please kindly add sakagbula to make violence more effective jaweee!!!

163 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by oluwayimika123: 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
wrong heading

stumbled on d wrong post

op next time u shldnt smoke Oshogbo weed in d morning u can try it out in d evening
it will help u sleep well to avoid overheating in d morning

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by Liverpoolfc(m): 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
K
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by SweetBoyFriend(m): 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2017

I thought the Yoruba were weak and cowards, the killed every day and they would be afraid to fight back

They just surprised me recently and gained my respect, they dealt with those dirty Fulani empty head

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by Dboy55(m): 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
FTC
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by DirewolfofStark(m): 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2017

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by Bobbysmicky(m): 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
9ja i hail una o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by rozayx5(m): 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
nice one cool cool cool cool

cool
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by Cutesexy1(f): 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
He is just being proactive
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by botad(m): 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
He might not be preaching the GOSPEL! maybe he is reading out terms and conditions for the market people.

My thought though!

2 Likes

Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by freezy9: 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
Lol....he is equiped in the lord grin

6 Likes

Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by Bigframe: 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
Lol cheesy
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
Dboy55:
FTC

7 Likes

Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
grin I don believe it I made second place
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
If Fulani herdsmen slap you on the right cheek, turn the left
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by sixtus239: 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
this is what naija has turn bubu save naija from drowning

1 Like

Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by Interesting15: 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
Haba. It's obvious he's just acting nah
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by Chidizman(m): 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
onwards:

https://www.nairaland.com/414102/cbn-rolls-back-reforms-universal

The above link takes you to a thread that was created about a CBN policy that was created and debated in 2010

https://www.nairaland.com/3697074/adeosun-pleads-national-assembly-cut

This link is currently on front-page. Another thread concerning CBN in 2017.

The second thread had front page privilege.
The first didn't. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Please if you have the patience, go through both threads and assess the dearth in intelligence displayed in today's thread.
No one debates anymore. All they do is throw meaningless gifs and photos around for cheap attention and appraisal.

I can pull up intelligent threads like this from 2011, 2012, 2013 and even 2014 but from 2015 things actually took a downward spiral.

Seun, I don't know if you make more money from the jargons that you litter the front-page with but if I were to deduce I would wager that you don't. The gap between the ad prices in politics and romance section now have never been higher.

What am I getting at?

Politics section: still retains the cloak of reason characteristic of the intelligent years
Romance section/celebrity section: Nairaland's pinnacle of mediocrity. Depot of garbage!

Factor in the drop in value of the naira during this time period and you will realize that in actual truth the worth of the ads are actually in decline. Go to wayback machine and see for yourself.

This forum is a business and getting better is the only way to earn more. I am not going to ask that you redesign the site. I'm sure you wouldn't for some odd reason: circa the protest of 2013.

What I'm asking is that you reposition this site as the best forum in Africa. Pay experts if you have to but just get this site and its brand back to order already.

Everything we want lies on the other side of fear!

I leave you with lines from J'Cole's false prophet.

...Ego in charge of every move, he's a star

And we can't look away

Due to the days that he caught our hearts

He's fallin' apart, but we deny it

Justifying that half-ass shit he dropped, we always buy it

When he tell us he a genius but it's clearer lately

It's been hard for him to look into the mirror lately

There was a time when this nigga was my hero, maybe

That's the reason why his fall from grace is hard to take

'Cause I believed him when he said his shit was purer and he

The type of nigga swear he real but all around him's fake

The women, the dickriders, you know, the yes men

Nobody with the balls to say somethin' to contest him

So he grows out of control

Into the person that he truly was all along, it's startin' to show

Damn, wonder what happened...

Somebody shoulda told me it would be like this
Be like this, be like this
Yeah, false prophets

Read, Ignore, Do whatever you want though... It's your site afterall

4 Likes

Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
Yeah, the Kingdom "suffereth violence"
Must be a joke though
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by oscaruzie(m): 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
yourexcellency:
H
Liverpoolfc:
K
DirewolfofStark:
last35:
E
ademidedavid:
a

that machete is meant for the middle of your head and the crack of your ass...spacebooker gbakwa oku!!!
Liverpoolfc:
K
oluwayimika123:

1 Like

Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by okpismart: 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by Tazdroid(m): 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
There are Christians and there are Christians. I don't think this man falls in any category undecided undecided
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by divineshare(m): 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
Piercy:
grin I don believe it I made second place
wake up.

1 Like

Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by DaFlash: 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
As a lord's crusader
I will personally equip him with this.

1 Like

Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by Tazdroid(m): 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
[s]
onwards:

https://www.nairaland.com/414102/cbn-rolls-back-reforms-universal

The above link takes you to a thread that was created about a CBN policy that was created and debated in 2010

https://www.nairaland.com/3697074/adeosun-pleads-national-assembly-cut

This link is currently on front-page. Another thread concerning CBN in 2017.

The second thread had front page privilege.
The first didn't. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Please if you have the patience, go through both threads and assess the dearth in intelligence displayed in today's thread.
No one debates anymore. All they do is throw meaningless gifs and photos around for cheap attention and appraisal.

I can pull up intelligent threads like this from 2011, 2012, 2013 and even 2014 but from 2015 things actually took a downward spiral.

Seun, I don't know if you make more money from the jargons that you litter the front-page with but if I were to deduce I would wager that you don't. The gap between the ad prices in politics and romance section now have never been higher.

What am I getting at?

Politics section: still retains the cloak of reason characteristic of the intelligent years
Romance section/celebrity section: Nairaland's pinnacle of mediocrity. Depot of garbage!

Factor in the drop in value of the naira during this time period and you will realize that in actual truth the worth of the ads are actually in decline. Go to wayback machine and see for yourself.

This forum is a business and getting better is the only way to earn more. I am not going to ask that you redesign the site. I'm sure you wouldn't for some odd reason: circa the protest of 2013.

What I'm asking is that you reposition this site as the best forum in Africa. Pay experts if you have to but just get this site and its brand back to order already.

Everything we want lies on the other side of fear!

I leave you with lines from J'Cole's false prophet.

...Ego in charge of every move, he's a star

And we can't look away

Due to the days that he caught our hearts

He's fallin' apart, but we deny it

Justifying that half-ass shit he dropped, we always buy it

When he tell us he a genius but it's clearer lately

It's been hard for him to look into the mirror lately

There was a time when this nigga was my hero, maybe

That's the reason why his fall from grace is hard to take

'Cause I believed him when he said his shit was purer and he

The type of nigga swear he real but all around him's fake

The women, the dickriders, you know, the yes men

Nobody with the balls to say somethin' to contest him

So he grows out of control

Into the person that he truly was all along, it's startin' to show

Damn, wonder what happened...

Be like this, be like this
Yeah, false prophets

Read, Ignore, Do whatever you want though... It's your site afterall[/s]

How dare you post these layers of shiit in almost every thread without my permission? grin grin
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
Lol
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by yankeedude(m): 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
No be small thing ooo
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by skarz: 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
the fear of man is also the beginning of wisdom
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by Omooniya1: 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
kingdom of God suffereth violent and violent take it by force!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) / Bishop Oyedepo's Private Jet In Benin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.