Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) (57293 Views)

3 Men Carrying Sacrifice In Ikorodu, Forced To Eat It (Photos) / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by noziz(m): 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
My eyes don see things for this world sha!
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by jospepper(m): 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
Actors everywhere.

check my signature.
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by omhor(f): 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
Yes he did the right thing nah, to avoid story that touch.
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
This is the funnies thing I have ever seen today grin grin
The message must be preached !
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by wayne4loan: 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by Vickiweezy(m): 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
grin grin grin
Fire for Fire
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by ademidedavid(f): 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
oscaruzie:

that machete is meant for the middle of your head and the crack of your ass...spacebooker gbakwa oku!!!

so u are back from ur village........
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by iamtewwy(m): 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
That is what happen when you serve an incompetent god.... Protect ursef cos ur god cant protect you cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by pussyAvenger: 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
A revolutionary preacher!
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by Dharnnie(m): 3:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
onwads. JahBlessU
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by ademusiwa2r: 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
The IG of police should send officers to look for him and arrest him. You people most love your neighbor as yourself.
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by oviejnr(m): 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
Piercy:
grin I don believe it I made second place
FOR WHERE?? CHECK AGAIN grin

Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by chiedu7: 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
DUNNO IF THIS IS A JOKE

This man appears to be preaching with the bible in one hand and a Machete in the other for his protection from Fulani Herdsmen.

I blame all the foolish Christians who were led astray by many christian preachers to elect this jihadi govt.

Did Jesus not warn us all to be wary of false preachers, yet many Christians are sold for crumbs.

Matthew 7:15
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
When politicians and herdsmen on their oversight functions, they always armed for self defense. Why can't preachers on preaching missions go with self defense?

Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by centboy123456(m): 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
oluwayimika123:
wrong heading

stumbled on d wrong post

op next time u shldnt smoke Oshogbo weed in d morning u can try it out in d evening
it will help u sleep well to avoid overheating in d morning

lol u kill it hahahahah u re really funny oh
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by scattex(m): 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
Faith without action is useless, keeping it real
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
grin very true mr onwards. Am a little bit disturbed by what makes FrontPage lately
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by Ugliestboi(m): 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
Weed at work...
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by destinysaid(m): 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
[quote author=Chidizman post=54839674][/quote]exactly what u just did.

U just make his point clearer, over the years since 2013 I joined, there has been a decline in the number of relevant and useful info entering the front page, its all bout tonto dike et all now. That's his point, NL should nt go the way of MySpace, Eskimo and other dead social media forums
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by ahahnow: 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
Piercy:
grin I don believe it I made second place

Which second place? Is this second place in your eyes? No wonder you failed school. Your parents have been disgraced
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
chiedu7:
DUNNO IF THIS IS A JOKE

This man appears to be preaching with the bible in one hand and a Machete in the other for his protection from Fulani Herdsmen.

I blame all the foolish Christians who were led astray by many christian preachers to elect this jihadi govt.

Did Jesus not warn us all to be wary of false preachers, yet many Christians are sold for crumbs.

Matthew 7:15
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
false prophets....about 1200 were reportedly killed by fulani herdsmen in various communities in 2014 alone and nothing was done like they were ghosts, was that apc govt?address the real issues please, not pdp/apc, they only care for their stomach
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by AmaechiLinus(m): 4:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
This is Nigeria
Anything can happen here
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by selfmadeboss: 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
hope he dosnt get butchered in 2 days time. if you are a biafran, why not stay in your country
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by homirefacuny(m): 4:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
Cutesexy1:
He is just being proactive
I love you baby
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by Lawless101(m): 4:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
Haha i laugh. Going to a gun fight with a matchete.
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by xtervaganza(m): 4:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
Can't jesus save him again?
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by PrinzCarter(m): 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
botad:
He might not be preaching the GOSPEL! maybe he is reading out terms and conditions for the market people.

My thought though!
as chairman of d market ppl undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by ladychioma: 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
Very good
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by Timijo(m): 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
@op come and swear with your one eye that this thing na true, and I will believe you.
All liars...
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by KingSango(m): 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ebal:
VIDEO:Nigeria Man Goes To Church And Preach With Machete - Says Because Of Fulani Herdsmen

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2017/03/videonigeria-man-goes-to-church-and.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfS9R6dHFr4&feature=youtu.be[/url]

The Bible ruined the Nigeria before there was a Nigeria and the Islam of Fulani Herdsman ruined Nigeria before there was a Nigeria[/size][size=8pt].

Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by Emimaeyor(m): 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Faces Sound System In Direction Of Church That Always 'disturbs' Him / It Is A Sin For Ladies To Put On Trousers To Church Because Bible Condemns It / ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.