Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

The Kenyan Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank Around In New Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Kenyan Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank Around In New Photos (53864 Views)

The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos / British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) / Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kenyan Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank Around In New Photos by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
The well-trained doctors as well as advancement in science and technology saved her life. Not a frigging GOD! Religitards love that line but its mere illusion. You can be spiritual but spare us your ignorance. God exists only in the hearts and minds of people, not anywhere else.
Re: The Kenyan Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank Around In New Photos by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Gbam, faith without works = dead, show me your faith by your works or actions, telling a hungry man, God will do it, and you have bread & butter in your house without sharing it with him= fake / hypocrisy. God loves a cheerful giver and JESUS said it is more blessed to give than to receive cool

Mate, on that line then everyone who works/ shares is very religious regardless of whether they worship Jesus or not.
Re: The Kenyan Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank Around In New Photos by blessme2019(m): 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
akonibobo:

You need God in your life

Another blinded fellow
Re: The Kenyan Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank Around In New Photos by curvilicious: 8:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
Chai!
Oyibo!!!!
Well they cannot extend life
Re: The Kenyan Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank Around In New Photos by akigbemaru: 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
KENYAN woman with oxygen tank got healed.
Re: The Kenyan Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank Around In New Photos by jabojafa(m): 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
blessme2019:
So happy for her... Soon some people will start thanking an invisible person for healing her. Why the invisible person no heal am since she dey suffer dey carry that generator and SCBA around?
am nt surprised, why becos Apostle Paul said and did worst things against Jesus in d bible. Paul even persecuted n killed christains. And am sure u r still a learner becos u neva bit Paul's record.
Re: The Kenyan Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank Around In New Photos by Alice07: 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
blessme2019:
So happy for her... Soon some people will start thanking an invisible person for healing her. Why the invisible person no heal am since she dey suffer dey carry that generator and SCBA around?
seriously? Mehn, soon that invisible person will show you who He is if you don't retract your statement.
Re: The Kenyan Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank Around In New Photos by blessme2019(m): 8:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
Alice07:
seriously? Mehn, soon that invisible person will show you who He is if you don't retract your statement.

Why didn't he show himself/itself when the woman was busy walking helplessly around with that SCBA?
Re: The Kenyan Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank Around In New Photos by mogboyelade(f): 8:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
queencalipso:
Thank God for her, at least she now know how it feels to breath freely even if it just for some few minutes..

May God continue to heal you and bless that poor child that brought you to limelight.
Re: The Kenyan Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank Around In New Photos by Alice07: 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
blessme2019:

Why didn't he show himself/itself when the woman was busy walking helplessly around with that SCBA?
that's because His ways aren't our ways neither His thoughts our thoughts. You cant know His plans because He knows the perfect time to do His things. I hope He visits you and show you that there is no one besides Him.
Re: The Kenyan Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank Around In New Photos by abike12(f): 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
look at that smile! thank God for her life
Re: The Kenyan Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank Around In New Photos by InvertedHammer: 10:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A new transformation has begun in the life of Gladys Kamande, the Kenyan woman who caught the attention of many both locally and abroad when her medical story was shared online after being approached by a little boy. The young boy who was begging her busted into tears after seeing her with an oxygen tank which she relies on for survival.

The woman who travelled to India with her daughter for Trachea surgery and many other interventions at BLK SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL just landed in her country few hours ago without any oxygen support..….

According to reports, there is some slight improvement in the fact that Gladys can survive by breathing freely without the machines for some hours. She however would require consistency in pumping in the oxygen until such a time her lungs will be stronger enough.

We wish her the best and hopes she makes a full recovery.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/see-new-photos-of-woman-who-carries.html

See previous thread >>> https://www.nairaland.com/3627251/woman-carries-oxygen-tank-survival#53682146

If she loves herself, she should lose all that extra pound she is hauling around. She has obstructive sleep apnea which explains why she has the CPAP (the mask in her hand is part of the equipment). God helps those who help themselves. Well...unless she has underlying thyroid problems.
Re: The Kenyan Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank Around In New Photos by obinna58(m): 10:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
Alice07:
Shut up jare
Instead of thanking science and technology, u giving credit to an unexisting god cos of fear and laziness

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank Around In New Photos by Odionovich: 6:51am On Mar 23, 2017
By 11am today,d world would experience a transformation as CASHPAY drop,come and be a part of it cuz hearsay would be the greatest mistake you would ever make and I pray had I know never become your potion...Ameb

Re: The Kenyan Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank Around In New Photos by Odionovich: 6:52am On Mar 23, 2017
By 11am today,d world would experience a transformation as CASHPAY drop,come and be a part of it cuz hearsay would be the greatest mistake you would ever make and I pray had I know never become your potion...Amen

Re: The Kenyan Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank Around In New Photos by YaksonFCA(m): 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
Happy for her. Quick recovery madam.

1 Like

Re: The Kenyan Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank Around In New Photos by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
jabojafa:
am nt surprised, why becos Apostle Paul said and did worst things against Jesus in d bible. Paul even persecuted n killed christains. And am sure u r still a learner becos u neva bit Paul's record.

I hope you were there, or you just believe what your white masters told you.
Re: The Kenyan Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank Around In New Photos by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
InvertedHammer:

If she loves herself, she should lose all that extra pound she is hauling around. She has obstructive sleep apnea which explains why she has the CPAP (the mask in her hand is part of the equipment). God helps those who help themselves. Well...unless she has underlying thyroid problems.

Good advice for the wonderful lady, you are quite observant, are you a medic?

On a side note, someone once said “If you pray for rain long enough, it eventually does fall. If you pray for floodwaters to abate, they eventually do. The same happens in the absence of prayers.” God helping those who help themselves is hideous. It is smart@.ssness to tell people that God helps those who help themselves. His work should be to help those who who do nothing.

Once again good advice to the lady, I hope she reads that or was told so in hospital.
Re: The Kenyan Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank Around In New Photos by jabojafa(m): 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I hope you were there, or you just believe what your white masters told you.
i believe wot God's word says, every bit of it.
Re: The Kenyan Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank Around In New Photos by bejick(m): 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
who notice tiger i pass my neighbor generator.
Re: The Kenyan Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank Around In New Photos by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
jabojafa:
i believe wot God's word says, every bit of it.

Good for you.
Re: The Kenyan Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank Around In New Photos by naomijerry(f): 7:49am On Apr 16, 2017
(A Home Away From Home)
We Will be Glad to be a part of your Birth experience
Why You Need Us To Make Your Birthing Experience In Houston Memorable.pls contact us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls / COVID-19: How Terrorists, Gang Members Around The World Responded To Coronavirus / Soldiers Attack Borno COVID-19 Committee, One Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.