Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,470 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Glo Network Is A Big Scam - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Network Is A Big Scam (777 Views)

This Is How Fast MTN 5G Network Is! / Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? / I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Network Is A Big Scam by Fongido(m): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
Glo are thieves.
I'm on Glo bumpa and I have made a recharge several times but no 200% bonus.
I called them several times and they'd send me a message that the issue has been resolved but nothing has been done.
I didn't know they are like this. They're not trustworthy. This is my worst experience with service provider ever since I started using phone.
I hate Glo with passion. Fraud.
Re: Glo Network Is A Big Scam by Zikavirus(m): 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
Who u epp.

2 Likes

Re: Glo Network Is A Big Scam by kinibigdeal(m): 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
Fongido:
Glo are thieves.
I'm on Glo bumpa and I have made a recharge several times but no 200% bonus.
I called them several times and they'd send me a message that the issue has been resolved but nothing has been done.
I didn't know they are like this. They're not trustworthy. This is my worst experience with service provider ever since I started using phone.
I hate Glo with passion. Fraud.

But am always getting mine

1 Like

Re: Glo Network Is A Big Scam by Lagbaja01(m): 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
They are not trustworthy and you keep begging their customer service for solution... you created this thread all because u didn't get the promised awoof, why can't you just abandon your sim and switch to another network you think is better?

1 Like

Re: Glo Network Is A Big Scam by Akpevwe9: 9:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
Is it the same glo am using on my itel S31, enjoying great value for my money in terms of Recharge bonus and data or which glo are you talking about?
Re: Glo Network Is A Big Scam by davit: 9:17am On Mar 23, 2017
Next time you recharge, dial #122*2# to check bonus. The bonus is real. I still enjoy mine here.
Re: Glo Network Is A Big Scam by Cassie75: 9:48am On Mar 23, 2017
Bros u are not missing out oo,I tell u. The 200% runs like crazy. If anyone can stay off the promo stuff it's the best oo. If it's too good to be true it's probably is
Re: Glo Network Is A Big Scam by chicwoman(f): 10:07am On Mar 23, 2017
Honestly, glo network is not helping me enjoy my tecno phone.
The stupid network is always slow
Re: Glo Network Is A Big Scam by Fongido(m): 6:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
Lagbaja01:
They are not trustworthy and you keep begging their customer service for solution... you created this thread all because u didn't get the promised awoof, why can't you just abandon your sim and switch to another network you think is better?
They're not reliable at all. I'm tired of calling them for solution. when my subscription expires I'll dumb the line
Re: Glo Network Is A Big Scam by Fongido(m): 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
chicwoman:
Honestly, glo network is not helping me enjoy my tecno phone.
The stupid network is always slow
Their network is very strong in my area but they are not giving me my bonuses
Re: Glo Network Is A Big Scam by Fongido(m): 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
davit:
Next time you recharge, dial #122*2# to check bonus. The bonus is real. I still enjoy mine here.
I've not seen anything

(1) (Reply)

Ntel Why!!! / Hello Nairaland I Need An Android Second Hand Phone @ 10,000 / The Usefulness Of An Automaric Call Recorder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.