Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

I Need A Medical Advice - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need A Medical Advice (573 Views)

COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire / Hepatitis B; From A Medical Laboratory Scientist Perspective / Medical Advice Needed: I Am Suffering From Severe Delayed ejaculati.on (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Medical Advice by Mod85: 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
Pls Doctors in the house. I ve been stooling for over 3 months now anytime I eat something,sometimes even if I drink water.
Few weeks back I was admitted in the hospital because I have a serious stomach pain and I was told I have ulcer, drugs were given to me which calm the pains. But the stooling did not stop and I kept losing weight,just days back I went to a pharmacy and the doctor told me I have an injury or boil in my stomach that I need treatment continuously for like ten days.
Pls doctors in the house,what is really this illness that i have because its scaring me a lot now and how do I go about treating it.
Re: I Need A Medical Advice by oxypress: 8:46am On Mar 23, 2017
Mod85:
Pls Doctors in the house. I ve been stooling for over 3 months now anytime I eat something,sometimes even if I drink water.
Few weeks back I was admitted in the hospital because I have a serious stomach pain and I was told I have ulcer, drugs were given to me which calm the pains. But the stooling did not stop and I kept losing weight,just days back I went to a pharmacy and the doctor told me I have an injury or boil in my stomach that I need treatment continuously for like ten days.
Pls doctors in the house,what is really this illness that i have because its scaring me a lot now and how do I go about treating it.
hbot and inflamatory bowel disease: by HBOT providers in Port Harcourt.
You need to go to a teaching hospital for proper evaluation and treatment.

If treatment fails then it is important to add hbot because we suspect inflamatory bowel disease (IBD).
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (hbot) is not easily available but the patient has much to benefit from it.
Beware of fake hyperbaric chambers made of portable plastic materials. Correct diagnosis and good treatment in a professional hyperbaric oxygen chamber go together.
Google:hbot and inflamatory bowel disease or click here:

www.oceansidehyperbaric.ca/inflammatory-bowel-disease-crohns-colitis.html

Read the topics carefully to understand why you have to do hbot and if you don't understand call our line.
Re: I Need A Medical Advice by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
oxypress:
hbot and inflamatory bowel disease: by HBOT providers in Port Harcourt.
You need to go to a teaching hospital for proper evaluation and treatment.

If treatment fails then it is important to add hbot because we suspect inflamatory bowel disease (IBD).
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (hbot) is not easily available but the patient has much to benefit from it.
Beware of fake hyperbaric chambers made of portable plastic materials. Correct diagnosis and good treatment in a professional hyperbaric oxygen chamber go together.
Google:hbot and inflamatory bowel disease or click here:

oceansidehyperbaric.ca/inflammatory-bowel-disease-crohns-colitis.html

Read the topics carefully to understand why you have to do hbot and if you don't understand call our line.

Re: I Need A Medical Advice by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
Mod85
Your case classifies as chronic diarrhoea which could possibly be a sign of immunosupression.
Alot of illnesses can cause immunosupression, especially depending on your age. (I don't need to bore you with their names)
What is best for you is not a pharm or chemist prescription, seek proper health care. Go to a general or federal hospital, let the doctor check you and run some tests to be certain of the diagnosis
Re: I Need A Medical Advice by oxypress: 1:21am On Mar 26, 2017
@frenchwine [quote author=frenchwine post=54878414][/quote]

What don't you understand?

(1) (Reply)

6 Habits You Should Eliminate When Trying To Keep The Weight Off / After Reading This You Will No Longer Use Your Phone In The Toilet Again. / Fibro Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.