Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Heads Up In Unforseen Divorce - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Heads Up In Unforseen Divorce (825 Views)

Time To Divorce My Wife? / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) / Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heads Up In Unforseen Divorce by Mcreloaded(m): 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
My fellow brothers out there please during courtship and eventual marriage make sure you always have records of the bad times and back it up with evidence because when the love is no longer there and the woman files for divorce they tend to lie and fight dirty and for tour information the courts are more sympathetic towards the woman than the men believe you me you will regret not keeping those receipt's, those video clips that would have helped you out in court or those document that would have put ubin a better light as a good husband.
Be ware women can lie when the chips are down
Re: Heads Up In Unforseen Divorce by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
Mcreloaded:
My fellow brothers out there please during courtship and eventual marriage make sure you always have records of the bad times and back it up with evidence because when the love is no longer there and the woman files for divorce they tend to lie and fight dirty and for tour information the courts are more sympathetic towards the woman than the men believe you me you will regret not keeping those receipt's, those video clips that would have helped you out in court or those document that would have put ubin a better light as a good husband.
Be ware women can lie when the chips are down

What prompt this Confession...Are you just coming from court with your wife? or u sharing advice from a movie?

3 Likes

Re: Heads Up In Unforseen Divorce by Mcreloaded(m): 9:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
True life bro true life but then the wise man always win over the smart woman
Re: Heads Up In Unforseen Divorce by Mcreloaded(m): 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
Advice as divorce is the in thing affecting our society
Re: Heads Up In Unforseen Divorce by Mcreloaded(m): 7:06am On Apr 01, 2017
[Nope just good at advicing men on divorce issues even though a not a lawyer but with me on ur aide you win divorce cases and have a better deal when custody issues or visitation issues come up not to talk of the monthly up keep of the child or children
Re: Heads Up In Unforseen Divorce by Timbuktuo: 7:44am On Apr 01, 2017
Lol. Dem done do this one strong tin. But na true sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heads Up In Unforseen Divorce by ifyalways(f): 8:01am On Apr 01, 2017
I disagree with your opening lines and stopped reading from that point.How can any marriage last or one truly enjoy the marriage if S/he goes in with the mindset of keeping and gathering evidence?

Go in with an open mind, accept that your partner is human and will definitely err, either forgive truly and trash it out or just carry your bag and leave.

My opinion o

7 Likes

Re: Heads Up In Unforseen Divorce by Fadamant: 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
ifyalways:
I disagree with your opening lines and stopped reading from that point.How can any marriage last or one truly enjoy the marriage if S/he goes in with the mindset of keeping and gathering evidence?

Go in with an open mind, accept that your partner is human and will definitely err, either forgive truly and trash it out or just carry your bag and leave.

My opinion o

Thanks very much, Ify. May God bless you a lot.

I'd like to submit here in very bold terms that the main reason marriages of these days fail is because men and women go into the marriage union with the devilish mindset that the marriage may fail. So they indirectly and directly work everyday to undermine it until it eventually collapses.

Truth is, the outcomes you get, must tally with your expectations, for "as a man thinketh, so is he".

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Love Too Much / Pre Wedding Photo Things / See Seven Types Of Food That Will Protect You From Mosquito Bites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.