Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (25891 Views)

Monalisa Chinda & Husband, Tonye Coker Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by onismate: 4:43am On Mar 23, 2017
Nigerian legendary musician, Innocent Ujah Idibia aka 2baba is celebrating his 4th wedding anniversary and 18 years together with his wife Annie Idibia. The star artist took to his Instagram page to hip praises on his wife and family. Below is what he wrote:

18yrs ago I met this beautiful human being and 4yrs ago she said yes 2 be by my side thru it all. Words cannot express how much she means 2 me. My true African Queen. She lit up my life. We laugh we fight, we clown around sometimes and get serious sometimes. If I have 2 do this things all over again it’ll most definitely be with u my love. Thank u 4 choosing me baby. Thank u 4 having been there 4 me all thru this years. Thank u 4 accepting me the way I am. Thank u 4 being the great mother that u are. Thank you my love. We’re not perfect but we’re perfect 4 each other. #mywoman #myeverything #mymine #LYTID #weloveus #4yearsand4eva
Happy 4th ANNIEversary 2 us”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BR9kZuFhBrc/?hl=en

https://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1347-nigerian-legendary-artist-2baba-and-wife-annie-celebrates-4th-wedding-anniversary-and-18-years-together

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by DonLo: 4:45am On Mar 23, 2017
When Nigerians advice you, pls don't adhere cos most are laced with hypocrisy.
When Tuface eventually proposed to Anni and she accepted his proposal for marriage some years back, many Nigerians felt she shouldn't have accepted. That after sleeping around and impregnating many women, after five children, he won't respect you. Many said she's doing so because of his money bla bla bla. While many said this, I just dey laugh.
Though I'm against the current baby mamas trend but deep down within me I knew Anni did the right thing for herself. They didn't excuse him due to the naivety of his sudden fame, his profession, the love between them and their long standing relationship. The past philandering of a man can be overlooked if he's a good man and a changed person. Most people blabbing then are hypocrites, na we the girls wey them impregnate they come beg for abortion for hospital (I don't do such though). Our past mistakes should not be used to judge us, people change. Follow what you're convinced is good for you not minding what people will say and live with the consequences.
Those advising her then I've since left their marriages while she's celebrating 4th years in marriage.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by jjbest123(m): 4:56am On Mar 23, 2017
Wow! Just Like Play Four Years Gone Already, May God Continue To Ignite The Love Spark In Your Relationship, Happy Anniversery! And More Years To Celebrate

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by jjbest123(m): 5:02am On Mar 23, 2017
DonLo:
f
F For Food, Are You Hungry? Oya Have Take This ----->

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by femolacqua(m): 6:02am On Mar 23, 2017
Happy Anniversary
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Realhommie(m): 7:04am On Mar 23, 2017
2Baba my life guy, may God continue to bless and keep ur union.. Happy #ANNIEversary

8 Likes

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by veekid(m): 9:12am On Mar 23, 2017
That's nice
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by geostrata(m): 9:12am On Mar 23, 2017
grin

let me analyse his msg sad

8yrs ago I met this beautiful human being and 4yrs ago she said yes 2 be by my side thru it all[b]after you don test all d available microphones[/b]. Words cannot express how much she means 2 me( naim you get other baby mama's). My true African Queen(Other Baby Mama's represent which continents? Asian and Europe? ). She lit up my life( na banger or Boko). We laugh we fight, we clown around sometimes and get serious sometimes. If I have 2 do this things all over again it’ll most definitely be with u my love(na so mouth dy sweet..once puna red now, u go fall). Thank u 4 choosing me baby. Thank u 4 having been there 4 me all thru this years(you know how she feel when u go london go meet ur babay mama?). Thank u 4 accepting me the way I am( Yes, ur randy life style). Thank u 4 being the great mother that u are( You have other great Mothers...the mother's of your other baby mama's). Thank you my love. We’re not perfect but we’re perfect 4 each other. #mywoman #myeverything #mymine #LYTID #weloveus #4yearsand4eva
Happy 4th ANNIEversary 2 us”[/b]

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by olafunny(m): 9:12am On Mar 23, 2017
Na Annie Idibia dem suppose dey call Patience Idibia. Most of these women celebrities won't take quarter of what this great woman took.

Tonto dike only heard churchill cheated, the next thing instagram no rest. The good man gone bad. I wonder what she would have done if she had married 2baba cheesy. Maybe she go kuku open her own website, wwwdotmyhusbanddonbornoutsiteagaindotcom grin

Even when 2baba was being 'irresponsible' so to say and impregnating ladies anyhw (dnt even knw y u no c my elder sis, i for be 2baba side inlaw nw), Annie stood still, no media ranting, and now she's enjoying the orange of her labour.

I celebrate you great woman

#happyanniversary

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Alleviating: 9:13am On Mar 23, 2017
sad
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by ednut1(m): 9:13am On Mar 23, 2017
hmmm
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Xkriz: 9:14am On Mar 23, 2017
Nawa o 18 yrs way 2baba Begin chop ur kpomo

1 Like

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by bastien: 9:15am On Mar 23, 2017
Congratulations out real gee
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by xynerise: 9:15am On Mar 23, 2017
4 years gone already? I thought it was last year

6 Likes

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by imstillnovice: 9:15am On Mar 23, 2017
I dont even know how i always open all this yeye thread, there must be a force behind it undecided

1 Like

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by olakiko: 9:15am On Mar 23, 2017
2baba my man

1 Like

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by tmanny1: 9:16am On Mar 23, 2017
patience is a virtue

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by petekayo(m): 9:16am On Mar 23, 2017
Happy anniversary 2baba
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by GodblessNig247(m): 9:16am On Mar 23, 2017
They are happy together. That's the true definition of true love. I wish them the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by DLondonboiy: 9:16am On Mar 23, 2017
good.
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by tosyne2much(m): 9:16am On Mar 23, 2017
I rejoice with u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by smartxyz(m): 9:16am On Mar 23, 2017
it ain't easy!...

1 Like

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by GodblessNig247(m): 9:16am On Mar 23, 2017
tmanny1:
patience is a virtue

Rare virtue o

1 Like

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by dahunsy(f): 9:17am On Mar 23, 2017
Coughs*** clears throat# omo annie don tegoo o na old meat...buh does it now means 2baba neva kpash other maami since him wedd annie
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by omonighoblessing(f): 9:17am On Mar 23, 2017
it's beautiful having that one person who truely loves you through thick and thin.....no matter the mistakes,love always find a way to correct !.
happy ANNIEversary to them both...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by mayree2t9(f): 9:17am On Mar 23, 2017
Is that a hole in annies chest..I dnt knw wat I'm seeing undecided
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by NonnyDot(m): 9:17am On Mar 23, 2017
u bin dey wait for this message, just imagine wetin u don type just now
DonLo:
When Tuface eventually proposed to Anni and she accepted his proposal for marriage some years back, many Nigerians felt she shouldn't have accepted. That after sleeping around and impregnating many women, after five children, he won't respect you. Many said she's doing so because of his money bla bla bla. While many said this, I just dey laugh.
Though I'm against the current baby mamas trend but deep down within me I knew Anni did the right thing for herself. They didn't excuse him due to the naivety of his sudden fame, his profession, the love between them and their long standing relationship. The past philandering of a man can be overlooked if he's a good man and a changed person. Most people blabbing then are hypocrites, na we the girls wey them impregnate they come beg for abortion for hospital (I don't do such though). Our past mistakes should not be used to judge us, people change. Follow what you're convinced is good for you not minding what people will say and live with the consequences.
Those advising her then I've since left their marriages while she's celebrating 4th years in marriage.

3 Likes

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Aburi001: 9:18am On Mar 23, 2017
Na only God know how many abortion don pass under the bridge for 14 years before the marriage shocked grin

I know my person no be curse grin

1 Like

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by darlenese(f): 9:18am On Mar 23, 2017
Annie's puna was riper than her rivals '
Congratulations !
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by lacoach: 9:18am On Mar 23, 2017
Baby mamas will be like. Am not understanding
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by ThesailorR: 9:18am On Mar 23, 2017
DonLo:
I am happy to say u are so on point. Cos u failed doesn't make u a failure. One bad act doesn't make u the worst person cos there is still so much good in u. People look beyond ur deficits cos all those advising are really not better or are probably in a worse of situation.

4 Likes

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:19am On Mar 23, 2017
Congratulations o tubaba & Annie

Are you looking for window blinds? Check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samklef: "People Attacking Nigerian Pastors Don't Have Sense" / Dolapo Osinbajo, Sanwo-Olu, Mo Abudu Step Out For 'Chief Daddy' Premiere / 2face & Annie Idibia, Ezekwesili Mark #NationalDayOfMourning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.