Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

no - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / no (1462 Views)

Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only / Check Me Out And See How Sweet I Am/for Gays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

no by bennyjiks: 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2009
i
Re: no by edoyad(m): 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2009
Hi ya guys, they call edieGunz. I'm handsome, muscular, athletic and with the dck size of an a baby elephant. I'm looking for someone so post your pix and contact details here if you're interested, ciao kiss
Re: no by mamagee3(f): 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2009
Gays in Nigeria? shocked shocked
Re: no by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2009
edoyad:

[size=18pt]Hi ya guys, they call edieGunz. I'm handsome, muscular, athletic and with the dck size of an a baby elephant. I'm looking for someone so post your pix and contact details here if you're interested, ciao [/size] kiss

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Well, didnt surprise me much sha.

Do your thing undecided
Re: no by edoyad(m): 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2009
Gator i'm doing my thing like you now. Do you think i don't know about you and THEAMAKA lipsrsealed
Re: no by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2009
edoyad:

Gator i'm doing my thing like you now. Do you think i don't know about you and THEAMAKA lipsrsealed
lmsbo. . . . lol ok, sorry o undecided
Are we supposed to be lesbians or sth?
Re: no by Kelvinj(m): 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2009
Wow, abeg make una no wash una pant come spread am 4 NL
Re: no by edoyad(m): 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2009
No no not i didn't say Lesbians. More like "special" friends wink
Re: no by baslone: 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2009
Abeg com see comedians oh!!!!!
Re: no by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2009
edoyad:

No no not i didn't say Lesbians. More like "special" friends wink
Oh okay, like KelvinJ said, no wash dirty laundry for public na. hahaha
Re: no by skylo(f): 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2009
shameless idiots,dirty things, ,get out of here and go get a life, Dont pollute nairalanders, ,olose, ,egba mi,gay, /?
Re: no by platinumnk(f): 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2009
this is funny!

hey can I come watch? cheesy
Re: no by edoyad(m): 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2009
grin heheheh ok na. I'll pretend like I've never seen or heard anything.
Re: no by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2009
edoyad:

grin heheheh ok na. I'll pretend like I've never seen or heard anything.
lol okay. Let's do that.

Just pray AMAKA doesnt come and tear you apart
Re: no by edoyad(m): 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2009
grin grin grin
the AMAKA would axe my head of because to make matters worse, i dey usually take brooklyn99 side during their tribal warfare LOLs make i run for me dear life.
Re: no by freecocoa(f): 11:17pm On Dec 21, 2009
what is d world turning in2?shameless pigsssssss.
Re: no by tayoast(m): 11:36pm On Dec 21, 2009
mama-gee:

Gays in Nigeria? shocked shocked

Its a joke
Re: no by skfa1: 11:42pm On Dec 21, 2009
*jumps the fence* shocked shocked
Re: no by kpolli(m): 9:28am On Dec 22, 2009
Mr/Miss poster, i will trace ur IP, find u n castrate u,
oloshi, u want to spoil NL for us,
go n create ur own forum site,
Re: no by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 22, 2009
Perhaps the best way to imprison someone is to give him freedom first. You can't keep this thing in check by castigating them or you'l be hypocritical. We advocate for freedom in this world yet we continue to enslave ourselves
give these people the right freedom just as you give other criminals
Re: no by kpolli(m): 10:25am On Dec 22, 2009
^^^^^ freedom to be stupid abi
adolfe i don dey suspect u since,
Re: no by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 22, 2009
Have you eva come here to castigate a murderer? We have given them freedom. If you give a criminal a law and laws are meant to be broken then haven't you given him a reason or the freedom to sin?
The whole world is sinful today becuz we have laws and freedom but we are happy becuz we illusion-ly feel the freedom from our laws curbs our crimes.
Don't castigate the gay. Give them that illusioned freedom and you'll keep them in check all in your illusions
Re: no by raybahny(m): 11:40am On Dec 22, 2009
Kai homos , whn toto neva finish abi , u no see toto 4k na man yansh u dey liberate now phewwwwwwwwwww , yuk, no make me puck, abeg and lady ere willing to giv this guys a drill of their life to reprogramme em brains to knw dat ntn compares to 4kin pussies pathetic souls , em well and me too oooo i wan to ride jangorover any interested ladies
Re: no by H2O2: 11:41am On Dec 22, 2009
raybahny:

Kai homos , whn toto neva finish abi , u no see toto 4k na man yansh u dey liberate now phewwwwwwwwwww , yuk, no make me puck, abeg and lady ere willing to giv this guys a drill of their life to reprogramme em brains to knw dat ntn compares to 4kin pussies pathetic souls , em well and me too oooo i wan to ride jangorover any interested ladies
lol grin
Re: no by tbaba83(m): 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2009
Ok i understand that there are homosexuals living amongst us and i believe in tolerance but its when i hear sick flamboyant sickos advertising the size of their manhood and looking for a random dick online it just makes me wanna puke
Re: no by sweetpie23: 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2009
I have a question, how do you find the same sex attractive? angry
Re: no by tbaba83(m): 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2009
dis gay people are sick. so am thinking to myself. if they do find people of their same sex attractive do they stare n.a.k.e.d at them selves in the mirror and get a rise out of it? i am yet to comprehend what makes them this insane
Re: no by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2009
at times i wonder what gay men see in other men that gives them joy cuz mehn nothing compares to scoping my colleagues bust.me thibks homosexuality is more of a spiritual issue.
Re: no by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2009
Thats the way their minds are programmed.
Re: no by H2O2: 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2009
The sickening temerity of gays to tear down the walls of morality.
Homosexuality is a human's chosen excuse to behave like a wildebeest; abberations like that are never born in you.
Gays need to stop pretending that humans are animals with no self control.

I guess good luck finding your self a buttboy.
Re: no by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 22, 2009
you guys are only just typing, do you know the nubber of people that would have e.mailed this animal? the administrators (seun and koh) should have deleted this thread long before now.

This world is deffinately coming to an end real soon.
Re: no by waleski(m): 11:24pm On Dec 23, 2009
men i cant tolorate gay or les its so wrong God made man 4 woman and women 4 men why shuld someone nw form a liking 4 d same sex there is alot of women to do round all the men in the world 10* over i think the reason why we av gays is because those men dnt av the guts or self belief to talk to the women so its easier talking to men i cant imagine it with all the beautiful thg God created in a woman i will nw be shagging a man if i see any fay around me kai i go exorcise that demon right dere

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking For A Companion / Need A Single Father For A Serious Relationship / Adult Meet & Hook Up Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.