Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,480 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God (2825 Views)

How To Secure The Help Of God As A Christian / Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? / The Holy Prophet Tb Joshua Heals People Of All Religions - Like In The Gospels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God by oaroloye(m): 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
SHALOM!

otemanuduno:
So recommend to me where to make my research if truth be known is a fake. grin Maybe I should use the same websites you use because 'those websites of yours are not fake' cheesy funny dudes, trusting his own research websites and debunking my own research website just like a typical Christian will do cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Allah was the holy spirit(evil spirit) who impregnated Maria of the Neanderthal.

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS TRUE AND WHAT IS NOT, WHEN YOU WERE NOT PRESENT?

I know how to know, and have endeavored to impart that Knowledge to you- but you insist on staying at the ignorant level for life!

In your own very word, "Any research website can just write anything they like and attach truth to it grin Those research websites where they said the religion was animalistic COULD HAVE SAID ANYTHING THEY LIKE AND CALL IT THE TRUTH. cheesy cheesy What do you think?

Lol, now you are trying not to call Yahweh by his name ? Well...he would really need a change of name becos the evil he did was too much. BTW, when will you give Jesus a change of name also? I'll suggest you call him by his birth name Faulkin or by his derived names Zeusus Krish. grin
Kumuyi, Adeboye, Lazarus Mouka, Bible, Analice07, Muafrika2, Suleiman, Oaroloye, Gboyee4fun, Jacksonville, Quran, Oyedepo, Yahweh, Jesus, Allah, Mohammed and billions of Xtians who preach and confessed to seeing fire are all wrong while you and research website 1, 2, 3, 4 to 20 are right abi. NO HELL FIRE, says Wilgrea7 and research blogs. There is hell fire, says Linda and billions of Christians. Who Is right

Therefore, you do not know what you are talking about.

. MATTHEW 11:25-30.

25. "At that time Jesus answered and said,
"I thank thee, O Father,
Lord of Heaven and Earth,
because thou hast hid these things
from the Wise and Prudent,
and hast revealed them unto Babes.
26. "Even so, Father:
for so it seemed good in Thy Sight.
27. "All things are delivered unto me
of my Father:
and no man knoweth The Son,
but The Father;
neither knoweth any man The Father,
save the Son,
and he to whomsoever
The Son will reveal Him."
28. "Come unto me,
all ye that labour
and are heavy laden,
and I will give you rest.
29. "Take my yoke upon you,
and learn of me;
for I am meek and lowly in heart:
and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy,
and my burden is light."

ONLY YAHSHUA KNEW WHO GOD: THE CREATOR WAS- and only those whom HE revealed Him to have ever known.

This Knowledge causes specific irreversible changes in a person that are characteristic.

If a person does not have it, they do not KNOW GOD.

. 1st JOHN 3:1-10.

BEHOLD, what manner of Love
The Father hath bestowed upon us,
that we should be called The Sons of God:
therefore the World knoweth us not,
because It knew him not.
2. Beloved, now are we The Sons of God,
and it doth not yet appear what we shall be:
but we know that,
when he shall appear,
we shall be like him;
for we shall see him as he is.
3. And every man that hath this Hope in him
purifieth himself,
even as he is pure.
4. Whosoever committeth Sin transgresseth also The Law:
for Sin is the transgression of The Law.
5. And ye know that he was manifested to take away our Sins;
and in him is no Sin.
6. Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not:
whosoever sinneth hath not seen him,
neither known him.
7. Little Children, let no man deceive you:

"HE THAT DOETH RIGHTEOUSNESS
IS RIGHTEOUS,
EVEN AS HE IS RIGHTEOUS."

8. He that committeth Sin is of the Devil;
for the Devil sinneth From The Beginning.
For this Purpose the Son of God was manifested,

"THAT HE MIGHT DESTROY
THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL."

9. Whosoever is Born of God doth not commit Sin;
for His Seed remaineth in him:
and he cannot Sin,
because he is Born of God.
10. In this the Children of God are manifest,
and the Children of the Devil:
whosoever doeth not Righteousness is not of God,
neither he that loveth not his Brother.

A PERSON WHO KNOWS GOD CANNOT COMMIT SIN ANY MORE.

The changes stem from THAT point.

ADINOI was stolen millions of years back. I don't kno if any website had information of billions of yrs back. Atum has it with him.

FORGET THAT GARBAGE, and get on with learning REAL THINGS!

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER. (Matthew 25:1-46.)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.]
Re: All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God by orisa37: 10:47am On Mar 25, 2017
Nigerians are none these so don't feed us with gibberish.
Re: All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God by otemanuduno: 11:38am On Mar 25, 2017
orisa37:
Nigerians are none these so don't feed us with gibberish.
What's this one saying? undecided
Re: All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God by orisa37: 11:59am On Mar 25, 2017
otemanuduno:

There's enough intolerance between Muslims and Christians in Nigeria so don't add more.
Re: All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God by orisa37: 12:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
Teach Nigerians your experience about Chineke, Olodumare and what names The various Tribes in Nigeria call GOD
Re: All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God by orisa37: 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
otemanuduno:

I'm saying let's talk from a common Understanding now.
I don't want to lose you when I start speaking in Tongues.
Re: All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God by otemanuduno: 2:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
orisa37:

I'm saying let's talk from a common Understanding now.
I don't want to lose you when I start speaking in Tongues.
kikiki
Re: All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God by otemanuduno: 3:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
orisa37:

Teach Nigerians your experience about Chineke, Olodumare and what names The various Tribes in Nigeria call GOD
Must GOD have a name like human? Anyway, GOD can go with any name you call him because he is everything and he is in everything.

1 Like

Re: All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God by otemanuduno: 3:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
orisa37:

There's enough intolerance between Muslims and Christians in Nigeria so don't add more.
God the UNIVERSE allows all things. Intolerance comes when you don't have the character of tolerance. Those whose brains are highly developed don't fight the fight of religion, e.g Socrates, Luwabi, Ofo, Aristotle, Plato, Otem erectus, Rastus, Bishuak, Albert Einstein, Galileo Galilei, Spinoza, etc. Those are the kinds of people I'm building up in Nigeria and in the whole of Africa--the thinkers and the RICH IN THE SPIRIT, not the religious aka sheep and goats.
Re: All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God by orisa37: 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
otemanuduno:
Must GOD have a name like human? Anyway, GOD can go with any name you call him because he is everything and he is in everything.

1st Question: No. That's why The Supreme Spirit is called God.
2nd Question: U r -->
Re: All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God by orisa37: 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
otemanuduno:
kikiki

lalala: Urhobo scatter Calabar.
Re: All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God by otemanuduno: 6:26am On Apr 07, 2017
orisa37:

lalala: Urhobo scatter Calabar.
what's d meaning of this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not / Pastor Tasking Me For Money I Promised God / Is Rev. 12:1-2 About Mary As The Queen Of Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.