Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,024 members, 7,849,133 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. (1460 Views)

Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God / Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock / Pastor Joseph Duke Dies 5 Months After Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. by MrPRevailer(m): 7:19am On Mar 23, 2017
Ebonyi state crusade organised by the Lord's Chosen was graced by The Governor, his Deputy and many other high dignitaries.

There was so much miracles that deaf and dumb alone must have peaked at 100 people healed excluding numerous other ailments suffered by believers in the crusade ground.

The indigenes also complained that there had been no rain for 5 months. And the G.O passed a decree that after the crusade there will be rain. And immediately after the crusade concluded on Sunday March 2017, the same day, God opened the windows of heaven and the rain downpoured heavily.

Praise the LORD!!
Re: No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. by rusher14: 7:22am On Mar 23, 2017
MrPRevailer:
Ebonyi state crusade organised by the Lord's Chosen was graced by The Governor, his Deputy and many other high dignitaries.

There was so much miracles that deaf and dumb alone must have peaked at 100 people healed excluding numerous other ailments suffered by believers in the crusade ground.

The indigenes also complained that there had been no rain for 5 months. And the G.O passed a decree that after the crusade there will be rain. And immediately after the crusade concluded on Sunday March 2017, the same day, God opened the windows of heaven and the rain downpoured heavily

Primary school topic ---Weather system of Nigeria

Dry season - November to March

Rainy season - April to October

Common sense should tell you that sometimes these weather systems would lag behind or present itself earlier than the average.

6 Likes

Re: No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. by 14teenK: 7:26am On Mar 23, 2017
Just imagine what your saying??....attributing the power of nature to a man?

4 Likes

Re: No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 23, 2017
MrPRevailer:

The indigenes also complained that there had been no rain for 5 months. And the G.O passed a decree that after the crusade there will be rain. And immediately after the crusade concluded on Sunday March 2017, the same day, God opened the windows of heaven and the rain downpoured heavily.

Praise the LORD!!

why are you ppl so deluded and cant even use ur head to think?

so 5months ago was raining season ba?

pastor con pray for raining period nd rain fell.

Abeg make una stop thinking though the anus.

let him pray that snow should fall. if he can do that. hian! He is a man of God.

Drabeey was HERE

5 Likes

Re: No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. by Young03(m): 8:08am On Mar 23, 2017
Just imagine
november to march na dry season its not supposed to fall
here in benin city, it has rained more than 20tyms heavily since january
which isnt normal due to the weather system in nigeria
Re: No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. by Wilgrea7(m): 9:09am On Mar 23, 2017
although i highly doubt the story of no rain for 5 months in ebonyi because if it was so, we would have heard it plus i have a few friends there, I'll leave this one to the atheists

cc: pastafarian .. benzics.. jonnydon22 .. adepeter26 etc etc

2 Likes

Re: No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. by jonbellion(m): 9:53am On Mar 23, 2017
Lmao
See the way sensible people ripped this thread to pieces cheesy

4 Likes

Re: No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 23, 2017
Wilgrea7:
although i highly doubt the story of no rain for 5 months in ebonyi because if it was so, we would have heard it plus i have a few friends there, I'll leave this one to the atheists

Wetin I go comment sef o-o?..... Well, you talk, dae attack you

1 Like

Re: No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 23, 2017
Funny people sha

1 Like

Re: No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. by benzics(m): 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
Wilgrea7:
It has been raining in other parts of Nigeria for 2weeks now, we are in the rainy season, I don't know how this pastor would attribute rain to prayers.

Why didn't he pray for something rare? Like rain during harmattan or even for snow to fall? in fact a week ago, because of weather changes, I predicted that rain would fall within the next 2weeks, and today rain fell, should I now call myself a miracle worker?

Abeg swerve with this over religious bullshit!

2 Likes

Re: No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. by Ranchhoddas: 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
Your brain ehhhh....
MrPRevailer:

Praise the LORD!!
Re: No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. by obinna58(m): 12:38am On Mar 24, 2017
Why do that Jesus,God(bastard) always do unnecessary miracles

2 Likes

Re: No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. by MrPRevailer(m): 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
rusher14:

Primary school topic ---Weather system of Nigeria

Dry season - November to March

Rainy season - April to October

Common sense should tell you that sometimes these weather systems would lag behind or present itself earlier than the average.

Well I don't blame you people. All you want to hear is bad news.

I've posted good news they were ignored. And then you use rain issue to block your head.

Why didn't rain fall on November -Feb?

And then it's when the indigenes complained and the next day, without any sign the rain poured heavily. Faithless pimples.
Re: No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. by otemanuduno: 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
I don't know that we still have very gullible Christians to this extent in a period when Africa has begun to USE THEIR BRAINS. MTCHEW.

2 Likes

Re: No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. by otemanuduno: 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
[quote author=MrPRevailer post=54943546]

Why didn't rain fall on November -Feb?
[quote] The story of Agbo in the town of Lagoon taught me since primary four that rain falls from March to September. I used my small brain to detect that October to February is dry season and That was 22 years ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. by otemanuduno: 9:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
Wilgrea7:

u taya Me. Is there rain in Majority of states for 5months also? We were in the dry season since October. Rainy season just resumed duty this month.

1 Like

Re: No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. by Mrbllymer: 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
otemanuduno:
u taya Me. Is there rain in Majority of states for 5months also? We were in the dry season since October. Rainy season just resumed duty this month.
Ubachi:
Mr and Mrs Samuel Ekwueme has just defrauded a close friend of mine of several millions of naira. The couple are both on the run. They use to live at
2, Felix omogbehin close, Thomas estate Ajah. Akinwale shittu avenue Ajah.
Their mobile phone details as at the time of this act are: 08167538446, 09082579508, 08110236964.

The account that received the money is

Samuel Ekwueme
Diamond Bank

Please, if you have any information about them or their whereabouts, Please help report to the nearest police station or appropriate authorities. My mobile is 08051524935
Please this Samuel ekwueme/naijadeyhia/damolguxx/damogul/4evergod/bbfever has defrauded a brother again, please if you know his details share so that he can be arrested.
Re: No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. by Wilgrea7(m): 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
otemanuduno:

so what exactly is your point?
Re: No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. by otemanuduno: 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
Mrbllymer:
Please this Guy has defrauded a brother again, please if you know his details share so that he can be arrested.
Realmindz, 4kings, Hopefullandlord, Akintom, goddys, DIDN'T I SAY THIS BEFORE?
Re: No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. by otemanuduno: 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
Mrbllymer:
Please this Guy has defrauded a brother again, please if you know his details share so that he can be arrested.
Realmindz, 4kings, Hopefullandlord, Akintom, goddys, DIDN'T I SAY THIS BEFORE? He is called 4evergod here on Nairaland and a devoted Christian. The best friends of this thief are Kingebukasblog, felixmor and Anas09. Anas09 knows his home address. PM her.

2 Likes

Re: No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. by otemanuduno: 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
See below...wilgrea7 your friend 4ever419 aka Samuel Ekweme is at it again grin

Re: No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. by Wilgrea7(m): 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
otemanuduno:
See below...wilgrea7 your friend 4ever419 aka Samuel Ekweme is at it again grin

I'm clearly lost... so please explain...

plus... i thought u said 4.ever.god would be caught by some particular security organisations.... what then happened??

1 Like

Re: No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. by Ranchhoddas: 11:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
Mrbllymer:
How about you give us details?

How did he defraud your brother?
Re: No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. by otemanuduno: 9:22am On Mar 26, 2017
Wilgrea7:

I'm clearly lost... so please explain...

plus... i thought u said 4.ever.god would be caught by some particular security organisations.... what then happened??
Did you follow that thread to the end back then? Did I tell you that he called me and made me swear that I shouldn't take my step? Well...all will be documented when the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH will be all out. But my emphasis here is that I FOREWARNED EVERYBODY THAT 4evergod is a 419 but you guys didn't listen. Same way I'm forewarning people that Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Adeboye etc are 419.

1 Like

Re: No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. by realmindz: 11:13am On Mar 26, 2017
otemanuduno:
Realmindz, 4kings, Hopefullandlord, Akintom, goddys, DIDN'T I SAY THIS BEFORE? He is called 4evergod here on Nairaland and a devoted Christian. The best friends of this thief are Kingebukasblog, felixmor and Anas09. Anas09 knows his home address. PM her.

Don't be surprised if Anas09 is Mrs. Samuel Ekwueme who is also on the run grin

1 Like

Re: No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. by otemanuduno: 11:34am On Mar 26, 2017
realmindz:

I am suspecting they are husband and wife.
Re: No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. by Wilgrea7(m): 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
otemanuduno:
Did you follow that thread to the end back then? Did I tell you that he called me and made me swear that I shouldn't take my step? Well...all will be documented when the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH will be all out. But my emphasis here is that I FOREWARNED EVERYBODY THAT 4evergod is a 419 but you guys didn't listen. Same way I'm forewarning people that Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Adeboye etc are 419.

you've not explained the meaning of the screenshot to me o.... who is that Samuel ekweme??

plus... you said 4.ever.god would be caught by security operatives... that did not happen... explain why.... he called you not to take what step?
Re: No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. by Mrbllymer: 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
How about you give us details?

How did he defraud your brother?

He requested for us dollars, it was sent to the account I quoted up there he withdrew the dollar and didn't remit naira...
Re: No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. by Ranchhoddas: 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mrbllymer:

He requested for us dollars, it was sent to the account I quoted up there he withdrew the dollar and didn't remit naira...
Damn!
And all his numbers are not working?

Sorry for asking: How long has this been?
I am asking because I think this might just be a misunderstanding.

By the way who makes transactions worth millions with a total stranger online?

CC: Nairalandefcc20
Re: No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. by Ranchhoddas: 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
realmindz:

otemanuduno:
I am suspecting they are husband and wife.
realmindz:

Hahahaha...

Una no well at all.
Re: No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. by Mrbllymer: 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Damn!
And all his numbers are not working?

Sorry for asking: How long has this been?
I am asking because I think this might just be a misunderstanding.

By the way who makes transactions worth millions with a total stranger online?

CC: Nairalandefcc20
just a week, he has switched off his digits...

Transaction has been made before I got to know, it wouldn't have happened had it been I knew, people with questionable character shouldn't be associated with.
Re: No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. by nairalandefcc20(m): 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mrbllymer:
just a week, he has switched off his digits...

Transaction has been made before I got to know, it wouldn't have happened had it been I knew, people with questionable character shouldn't be associated with.

shoot me a pm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Love A Part Of Christianity? / If Jesus Was A Black Nigerian, No One Would Care / Finally, RCCG Reacts To Death Of Alleged Church Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.