Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Why Kemi Olunloyo Should Not Be Taken Seriously - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Kemi Olunloyo Should Not Be Taken Seriously (354 Views)

Why Kemi Ololunloyo Reportedly Framed Chioma And Peruzzi - IG Blogger Reveals / Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) / EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest Makes Perfect Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Kemi Olunloyo Should Not Be Taken Seriously by danielsteve: 9:29am On Mar 23, 2017
I have been following post by the 'Snitch Lady' and I honestly do not really see why Kemi has not been given medical attentions as she seems to be mentally ill.

Kemi is known to always attack prominent Nigerians.
Her major target being clerics and celebrities.
Reason for this is simple, Kemi does not believe in the Church, hence her attack on pastors.

She said this openly during one her interviews on Pulse TV. Same interview she mentioned that she prays to God to make her 20 times more famous. This of course also explains her attack on celebrities. The lady needs the fame.

The single mother of 4 who was deported from Canada in 2012 was blasted by Angela Okorie as being 'Foul mouthed' as she makes a spot of bad mouthing prominent people.

Fighting back an attack on her person, Nollywood actress Georgina Onuoha accused Kemi of being a fugitive wanted by the state of Georgia for crime against kids and minors.

Aside Angela and Georgina, the controversial blogger is said to have also defamed celebrities like Linda Ikeji, Jide Kosoko, Olamide and several others.

Kemi's Family is not left out as she is said to have openly accused her dad of being a ritualist.

How can She even be taken seriously when even her father openly disowned her as published in July 8, 2016 edition of Premium times;

“I had thought at 52, Kemi will further train her mind and cease to be an embarrassment to herself and member of her nuclear, extended family and to the general public. I thank pastors and psychiatrists like Dr. Lasebikan, who had gone to great lengths at their own personal cost to restrain her from excesses and recklessness. I dissociate myself entirely form her conducts and statements.

“She must accept responsibility for her actions and utterances as well as the consequences. My condemnation is total and not in any instance defensible. My position is absolutely clear. She has gone too far and needlessly so,” he wrote.

In same publication, Mr. Ololunyo confirmed that Kemi had a history of mental illness, describing statements credited to his daughter as “utterly irresponsible”, “rebellious” and “repeatedly painful”,
He also said Kemi’s “erratic” behaviour had put her in trouble in Ireland and in the United States, and the late Ooni of Ife, Okunade Sijuwade, once bailed her out of jail.

Prominent Nigerians whose characters had been assassinated by the controversial blogger which includes former President Olusegun Obasanjo, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Enoch Adeboye, the General Oversear of Winners Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo, and the founder of the Synagogue Church of all Nations, TB Joshua, several others; and most recently pastor David Ibiyeomie.

Ibiyeomie who Presides over one of the fastest growing churches; salvation Ministries is Known to be a very organized man who always charges his followers emulate him.
He has good track records on integrity and financial intelligence which he always teaches aside his healing and salvation messages.
With a well-structured administrative department in the church office where roles are assigned to professional; not necessarily pastors, it is difficult to misappropriate church funds.

Kemi had mentioned during one of her interviews early this year that she investigates every person she writes/talks about. However her claims that she only published a story sent by a church member as regards the story contradicts the investigative journalism she claims to be practicing.

She stated in her story against pastor Adeboye that she decided to attack him because he made a negative statement against single parents as perceived by her.
Could she have attacked pastor Ibiyeomie based on a sermon that did not go well with her?
The lady is really something else.

(1) (Reply)

Oritsefemi Moves Into A New Lekki Home / See Photo Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate / Angry Twitter User Blasts Chris-brown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.