Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

Stockmarket Gurus Now In The House To Make Money 4 You - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stockmarket Gurus Now In The House To Make Money 4 You (735 Views)

Where Are The Gurus In Transportation Business / Financial Gurus Pls Advice Me / Stockmarket Gurus Now In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stockmarket Gurus Now In The House To Make Money 4 You by markmogul: 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2009
This thread was formed by me to raise up like minded young guyz/galz who still belive in the enormous potentials inherent in the nse. we will each pick our best stock from time to time  and state our reasons for picking them and also giv free investment advise to anyone and everyone who requires it.my educated picks are
1 mti
2 ftn cocoa
3 courtville
4 iei
5 gtb
6 union diagnostic
feel free to react.mogul
Re: Stockmarket Gurus Now In The House To Make Money 4 You by willichi(m): 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2009
nice one,most of this stocks are at there last junction(0.50)how long do you think we would have our money tied down?hope to hear from you.
Re: Stockmarket Gurus Now In The House To Make Money 4 You by markmogul: 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2009
Bro rightly said they are around their par valu.having said that u should look at investing in d nse for at least medium term.ie at least 3 yrs. In 3 yrs time most of my recomendations would hav given almost half of its purchase price eg union diagnostic in d last result gave 8kobo and a 1 for 4 bonus or so assuming that it pay it 4 d next 3 yrs ie 24 k and it givs anoda 1 for 4 bonus ur returns amount to at least 34 k for stock u bought for about 50kobo (all this calculations are even devoid of any form of price appreciation )thus it seems to me that it is a win win situation.enjoy

(1) (Reply)

Stock Valuation - Simply Explained / Shareholders Approve Wema Bank’s Share Increase / Investments This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.