Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Eedris Abdulkareem : I Made Don Jazzy Successful - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Abdulkareem : I Made Don Jazzy Successful (638 Views)

I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs / Open Letter To Eedris Abdulkareem By Kola Onifoto, Naval Officer / Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eedris Abdulkareem : I Made Don Jazzy Successful by 247frolicboss(m): 11:28am On Mar 23, 2017
Controversial rapper, Eedris Abdulkareem in an interview with HIP TV said that new artistes like Don Jazzy are making a lot of money because of sacrifices of people like him.

“Without the old artistes, the new artistes won’t make money, because we fought for the life that they are living right now.

“We put food on their table because of what we fought for, and we are very happy, and that’s why we are legends, you understand. But if anyone of them tries to disrespect, we will put them back to where they belong.

“All of them, from Don Jazzy and all of them, they lived in London, how come the British government never gave them opportunity, they had to come to Nigeria because we made it happen,” he said.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/03/eedris-abdulkareem-i-made-don-jazzy.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem : I Made Don Jazzy Successful by MrRichy(m): 11:35am On Mar 23, 2017
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem : I Made Don Jazzy Successful by Perfecttouch(m): 11:55am On Mar 23, 2017
Eedris yo, holl up, back then eyes dey dark na him make u fit dey bregede bregede us and u dey sell.
But now our eyes don open,bregede no dey del again
My fellow nairalanders,oya
SKIBOROBO skibo,SKIBOROBO skibo heepa oshey...... Complete am.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem : I Made Don Jazzy Successful by Perfecttouch(m): 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
MrRichy:
this guy eedris always sound pained everytime he is interviewed. Some of his mates back then are still making it in the industry now. He should come out with something good and drop that his tout-ish attitude then we will support him.
He made don jazzy popular? Was he his producer or sponsorer? Or was it that foolishness with 50cent he called fighting for them?
Ogbeni edris, abeg gerrahere
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem : I Made Don Jazzy Successful by Came: 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
This guy wan dey continue to be relevant, he just dey talk, dey para just to be relevant.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem : I Made Don Jazzy Successful by Nbote(m): 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
Sometimes wen I hear dis slowpoke talk e dey pain me like madt.. Ppl like 2face wey don make meaningful contributions neva make noise but since d day dis slowpoke follow 50cent wan drag plane we neva hear word again... Abeg make Eedris mention one meaningful contributions he made to d music scene? Was it chopping mouth in d name of rapping? Abi because he feels he had a beef with OBJ or wat exactly... If he feels he is as relevant as he claims make him drop only on meaningful song
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem : I Made Don Jazzy Successful by ozoebuka1(m): 1:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
the old man is just trying to tap current from don jazzy's popularity.. that's all.

(1) (Reply)

Timaya Addresses Supposed Beef With Peter Okoye Of Psquare (video) / See What Bbnaija Fan Did To Him Self / My Unborn Daughter's Future Is Brighter Than Yours, Davido Tells Follower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.