Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,854 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Vulcanizers In Nigeria Are Killing People - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Vulcanizers In Nigeria Are Killing People (31109 Views)

Ambode's Gifts To Vulcanizers Are Springing Up All Over Lagos (PHOTOS) / May God Save Us From These Vulcanizers / How Vulcanizers In Nigeria Are Killing People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Vulcanizers In Nigeria Are Killing People by yashika(m): 7:30am On Mar 27, 2017
I want to add to this information, it is very good that we all know what pressure our tires should have at all time and especially while traveling and that we stick to the recommended pressure. It is also very important to know that more Vulcanizer have gauges that read wrongly or they themselves read them wrongly. Also it is recommended by practice that we calibrate any equipment or instrument used for measurement once every 6 months at most every year and from my findings, no Nigerian road side vulcanizer does that and most of the have gauges does not begin from Zero( no zero calibration) for accurate readings.
I recommend that every car own should endeavor to have personal gauges that you can use to double and confirm what the road side vulcanizer has applied to your tires and that the Federal road safety corps should as a matter of urgency run a sentisation programme on the need for gauge calibration and standardization conformity to Vulcanizers and the pupil.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strange Selling Of Toyota Camry 2007/2008 Cars / 10 Crazily Expensive Mercedes-benz Cars You’ve Never Seen Before. / What Is Really Wrong With a V6 Engine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.