Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,209 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

My Girlfriend Hiding Her Place - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girlfriend Hiding Her Place (1054 Views)

I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece / What Secret Is My Husband Hiding? / I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Hiding Her Place by IamEmem(m): 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hello Family.
I need your Mature advise please.
I been dating my Girlfriend in the last 11 Months, I intend taking it further.
This lady does not allow me visit her where she stays. When i bring it up for discussion, She says its not necessary and she feels comfortable visiting me.
I dont know any member of her family, and it gives me reason for worry.
I want to call it quit on the relationship cos of this cos i feel there is something she is hiding or perhaps she is not proud of introducing me to her family.
What is your advise please.
thanks.
Re: My Girlfriend Hiding Her Place by Nne5: 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
kk
Re: My Girlfriend Hiding Her Place by lytech1(m): 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
How old are you?

Your write up look like a minor.

Face you studies or you try double your hustle...
Re: My Girlfriend Hiding Her Place by kogistar: 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
she is mami water
Re: My Girlfriend Hiding Her Place by eyinjuege: 1:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
You're just an assistant boyfriend.

She's probably married or betrothed to another man.

At least you should know where she lives na, even if you don't go visiting.

So if she goes missing for a couple of days, and her phone is off how do you get to contact her and check on her well being?
Re: My Girlfriend Hiding Her Place by Pureheart91(m): 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
GF Hiding Skeleton in ha wardrobe--- bro Row Row Row ya boat across!
Re: My Girlfriend Hiding Her Place by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
grin
She's hiding something.
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Hiding Her Place by Tunami(m): 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
@ op, it's either she's a mammywater or she's hiding something frm you.
Re: My Girlfriend Hiding Her Place by austine4real(m): 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
she's hiding somtin from u bro.
talking from experience, maybe she's nt proud of family

married women does that a lot from my own experience
Re: My Girlfriend Hiding Her Place by Richy4(m): 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
And What's the work of a dedicative?....If you like her enough, some of your inquisitive friends can do that for you with few naira notes...take her to an eatery where a friend of yours will identify her without her knowing that he is your friend....the rest will be history....One day show up @ her door step and shout surprise!!!..The fact that she doesn't want u to know where she was living was not enough ground for a breakup..in my opinion....

U do not know her living arrangement.. they might be six living in a one bedroom apartment....if that was the situation where will she roll the red carpet and host the grand reception you were looking for? the fact that she packaged herself nicely for you to appreciate does not mean things are ok @ home man..

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Experience With Taking Care Of Aged Parents? / Man Impregnates Brother’s Wife, Sires Twins With Her (photos) / 70 Children, Several Wives Bade Baba Sala Farewell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.