Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,605 members, 7,812,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

How Mathematics Messes With Our Head - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Mathematics Messes With Our Head (942 Views)

Nedu Okorie Comedy Skit - Maths And Mathematics / National Association Of Say No To Mathematics / I Saw My SS1 Mathematics Teacher Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Mathematics Messes With Our Head by lacemose(m): 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
Can you remember when you were doing all these in school and hated maths because of it
Source: www.sundayjoe.com/2017/03/funny-how-mathematics-messed-with-our.html?m=1

Re: How Mathematics Messes With Our Head by ademasta(m): 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
grin
The truth table to be used is "AND", i.e
the two conditions must be met before he can pass.

IF
Study hard.... True
Mathematics is the first paper.... True,
Then Passing = True grin

1 Like

Re: How Mathematics Messes With Our Head by hamzatseyi(m): 11:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
And gate !!!! I love logic!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

More Jokes / 10 Things That Pains A Typical Nigerian Most. / Official Adekaz Jokes Compilation Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.