Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Aau Sug Election - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aau Sug Election (719 Views)

Boy Who Dressed Like Female Student To Canvass For Votes Wins SUG Election / Man Dresses Like Female Student To Win SUG Election At Anambra State University / Aau Sug Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aau Sug Election by Stephen6229(m): 2:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
*STEPHEN IKHANE MANIFESTO FOR THE POSITION OF SUG DIRECTOR OF DIRECTOR*
*I'm by name STEPHEN IKHANE, 400 LEVEL ACCOUNTING STUDENT FROM THE FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES, VYING FOR AAU SUG DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION*
*Permit me to start with my sincere appreciation to every single student of Ambrose Alli University, from main campus to College Of Medicine and Emaudo campus. I have been shaped and reshaped by love, correction and advise of AAUITES, I've learnt from various groups that constitutes the members of this academic community*
*I'm aspiring for the position of SUG Director Of Information because of the love I have for dissemination of information which can be proven through my page AAU Update*
*Yes anybody can disseminate information but all not persons can disseminate right information*
*Duties Of SUG Director Of Information*
*SUG director of information is the voice of the students to management to school management and school management to the students*
*The office of the director of information is an office provided to direct every information that has been released from the School Management to the students and to also stand as an intermediary between the students and managements*
*The SUG Director of information is responsible for the publicity of all Union Activities*
*What I will do as SUG Director Of Information if elected*
*I notice that the school management are very far from the students in terms of information because of that I will try my best to bring the school management closer to the students*
*Like all you know, the dissemination of information is not restricted to main campus alone, college of medicine and Emaudo campus are part and parcel of AAU community. I will try my best to ensure I renovate the notice board and also placed new ones at Emaudo and College Of Medicine where news bulletin will be pasted*
*And also, there will be an early dissemination of information and I will curb false information to it's barest minimum*
*By his grace, if elected as SUG Director Of Information, I will do my best to make sure notice board are placed across school hostels where news bulletin will be pasted because it is not every student that have the time to visit the school notice board as a matter of fact, not every student knows where the school notice board is located in school*
*For the first time SUG will have weekly News Bulletin where weekly SUG news and Union activities will be published and for the first time SUG will have a noticeboard at the SUG secretariat*
*By his grace, what I have told you all, is what I will do if elected as SUG Director Of Information*
*If you are not informed you will be deformed*
*Manifesto without manifestation is nothing*
*VOTE STEPHEN IKHANE FOR SUG DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION 2017*
*Here is the site where every AAU Student Will vote tomorrow Friday* http://aauekpoma.edu.ng/vote

(1) (Reply)

Important Notice From JAMB Regarding Epins For 2017 UTME Registration / JAMB Cut Off Marks For 2017/2018 For All Nigerian UTME Institutions / Microsoft 70-698 Questions - Here's What No One Tells You About 70-698 Dumps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.