Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

"Best Daddy And Nanny, Quick To Forgive' - Opeyemi Aiyeola Celebrates Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Best Daddy And Nanny, Quick To Forgive' - Opeyemi Aiyeola Celebrates Husband (788 Views)

Opeyemi Aiyeola Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Beautiful Pictures / Davido Says He Is The Best Daddy Ever As He Shares New Photo / Opeyemi Aiyeola Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Best Daddy And Nanny, Quick To Forgive' - Opeyemi Aiyeola Celebrates Husband by TriumphJohnson(m): 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
UK based Nigerian actress, Opeyemi Aiyeola's husband, Olayiwola Owolomose, turned a year older today. She took to social media to praise him for being her greatest fan, the best daddy and nanny. Her captions read:

"The 23rd of march is always the beginning of another year @olasexcy . How can I celebrate u my love, my Mr handsome, my Mr sexcy, popsie Lolo n Prof, my Mr cool guy, oni Suru mi?
Happy birthday my , the best dad in the world. Wishing you ALL THAT U WISH URSELF N LOTS MORE." "Isn't he handsome? He's my complete package. He's God fearing, kind hearted, a giver, family lover, best daddy, best nanny, mr cool, mr peaceful, quick to forgive , my greatest fan and MINE. Happy birthday handsome @olasexcy . Wishing U more blessings and a total positive turn around as we journey together.

She shared a picture of herself, her husband and her two sons to celebrate this.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/uk-based-nigerian-actress-opeyemi.html

Lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

Re: "Best Daddy And Nanny, Quick To Forgive' - Opeyemi Aiyeola Celebrates Husband by youngest85(m): 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
Why won't you celebrate him when you have turned him to nanny?
Re: "Best Daddy And Nanny, Quick To Forgive' - Opeyemi Aiyeola Celebrates Husband by Came: 6:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
Madam, because you relocate to abroad no mean say you go forget say you be African ooooo, which one be nanny way you dey call this man now.... Becareful ooooooo.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Trending Video Of Gbenga Adeyinka Mimicking Sen. Dino Melaye / Male Corper Gives Laptop To Best Graduating Student At His PPA / Mercy Aigbe- My Husband Beat Me Mercilessly, And Was Going to kill me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.