Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Nairalanders, Do You Think I Need A Little Surgery On My Lips - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders, Do You Think I Need A Little Surgery On My Lips (1823 Views)

Just Saw This Photo On Instergram, Nairalanders Do U Agree / Annoying Things Nairalanders Do / Silly Things Nairalanders Do That Drive Me Crazy! (2) (3) (4)

Nairalanders, Do You Think I Need A Little Surgery On My Lips by mamagee3(f): 1:49am On Dec 22, 2009
Do you think I need a little bit of surgery on my lips, My friends in school always tell me that I'm like the female version of Jay-Z, What do you think

I need your opinions, please? cry

Pics are on my profile.
Re: Nairalanders, Do You Think I Need A Little Surgery On My Lips by TOPE20001(f): 1:50am On Dec 22, 2009
Yes u do cool

And ur pic looks way different to the one u had there b4 undecided
Re: Nairalanders, Do You Think I Need A Little Surgery On My Lips by Moyola(f): 1:51am On Dec 22, 2009
Make it bigga jo tongue
Re: Nairalanders, Do You Think I Need A Little Surgery On My Lips by mamagee3(f): 1:53am On Dec 22, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Yes u do cool

And your pic looks way different to the one u had there b4 undecided

No, this pic was taken by one of my relatives who put the camera straight to my face to get a real glimpse of my make-up
People always tell me that the two pics are different, I guess I'm a chamelon in that case
. tongue
Re: Nairalanders, Do You Think I Need A Little Surgery On My Lips by TOPE20001(f): 2:05am On Dec 22, 2009
mama-gee:

No, this pic was taken by one of my relatives who put the camera straight to my face to get a real glimpse of my make-up
People always tell me that the two pics are different, I guess I'm a chamelon in that case
. tongue

uhn uhn. . . . . . . . cheesy
Re: Nairalanders, Do You Think I Need A Little Surgery On My Lips by Gabry(f): 2:20am On Dec 22, 2009
NO! Your body is the temple of God!
Re: Nairalanders, Do You Think I Need A Little Surgery On My Lips by Parohfrey(f): 2:21am On Dec 22, 2009
you need to make them lips bigger - honestly speaking.
Re: Nairalanders, Do You Think I Need A Little Surgery On My Lips by ruffrider(f): 3:11am On Dec 22, 2009
You are beautiful just the way you are. You are beautiful. You are perfect. When God made you, he was showing off smiley
Re: Nairalanders, Do You Think I Need A Little Surgery On My Lips by ruffrider(f): 3:13am On Dec 22, 2009
Let's go out of our way to make someone happy this season or everyday. wink HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Re: Nairalanders, Do You Think I Need A Little Surgery On My Lips by OgidiBoy(m): 3:14am On Dec 22, 2009
@ TOPE2000

See that pic is really mama-gee, wow the girl is fine oooo shocked
Re: Nairalanders, Do You Think I Need A Little Surgery On My Lips by Sissy3(f): 3:19am On Dec 22, 2009
if wishes were horse . . . . tongue cool
Re: Nairalanders, Do You Think I Need A Little Surgery On My Lips by chiogo(f): 3:20am On Dec 22, 2009
LOLOLOL. . .Chai
Re: Nairalanders, Do You Think I Need A Little Surgery On My Lips by OgidiBoy(m): 3:22am On Dec 22, 2009
~Sissy~:

if wishes were horse . . . . tongue cool

What do you mean by that Sissy ?
Re: Nairalanders, Do You Think I Need A Little Surgery On My Lips by Sissy3(f): 3:25am On Dec 22, 2009
OgidiBoy:

What do you mean by that Sissy ?

Mama-gee of course only wished she knew the girl in the pic tongue grin cheesy lipsrsealed

plastic surgery ke, rubber mouth ni.
Re: Nairalanders, Do You Think I Need A Little Surgery On My Lips by mamagee3(f): 3:26am On Dec 22, 2009
~Sissy~:

Mama-gee of course only wished she knew the girl in the pic tongue grin cheesy lipsrsealed

Re: Nairalanders, Do You Think I Need A Little Surgery On My Lips by TOPE20001(f): 3:30am On Dec 22, 2009
~Sissy~:

plastic surgery ke, rubber mouth ni.

Lolz, thank u oo grin

OgidiBoy:

@ TOPE2000

See that pic is really mama-gee, wow the girl is fine oooo shocked

I f i whoze u, how do u know if mamagee aint even a man sef undecided
it wud be like tudor all over again grin cheesy grin
Re: Nairalanders, Do You Think I Need A Little Surgery On My Lips by OgidiBoy(m): 3:31am On Dec 22, 2009
On less sissy and TOPE2000 know her from before, how can you guys not believe she's the one in the pic.
Re: Nairalanders, Do You Think I Need A Little Surgery On My Lips by Sissy3(f): 3:32am On Dec 22, 2009
mama-gee:

why the three horns? tongue abi u wan make i leak ur secret grin

berra behave b4 i lose ma kool and spill the bean tongue cool grin
Re: Nairalanders, Do You Think I Need A Little Surgery On My Lips by mamagee3(f): 3:32am On Dec 22, 2009
TOPE2000!:

I f i whoze u, how do u know if mamagee aint even a man sef undecided
it wud be like tudor all over again grin cheesy grin

You've just broken my heart. sad
How can you first say I'm not who I am then change my gender
I bet you wouldn't be arguing if I posted a pic of an old lady
. sad
Re: Nairalanders, Do You Think I Need A Little Surgery On My Lips by TOPE20001(f): 3:35am On Dec 22, 2009
OgidiBoy:

On less sissy and TOPE2000 know her from before, how can you guys not believe she's the one in the pic.

That is because last week she had another girl's pic on her profile and she claimed it was her, now another pic is there and she is claiming to be her again.
This is MARAY all over again grin cheesy
Re: Nairalanders, Do You Think I Need A Little Surgery On My Lips by mamagee3(f): 3:39am On Dec 22, 2009
TOPE2000!:

That is because last week she had another girl's pic on her profile and she claimed it was her, now another pic is there and she is claiming to be her again.

That isn't another girl, I look different because I took that one in the studio
And this one was taken outside a house and the camera is closer.
What's hard to understand
?
Re: Nairalanders, Do You Think I Need A Little Surgery On My Lips by OgidiBoy(m): 3:48am On Dec 22, 2009
mama-gee:

?

I was just about to say that.

TOPE2000!:

She just proved you wrong again my sister.
Re: Nairalanders, Do You Think I Need A Little Surgery On My Lips by chiogo(f): 3:52am On Dec 22, 2009
Ah ah Mama-gee, stop it!!! It's not you jare tongue grin
Re: Nairalanders, Do You Think I Need A Little Surgery On My Lips by Nobody: 3:54am On Dec 22, 2009
chiogo:

Ah ah Mama-gee, stop it!!! It's not you jare tongue grin
That is mamagee. I met her before, she was my waiter.
Re: Nairalanders, Do You Think I Need A Little Surgery On My Lips by chiogo(f): 3:55am On Dec 22, 2009
FL Gators:

That is mamagee. I met her before, she was my waiter.
LOOOL lipsrsealed Stop leading this girl on. grin
Re: Nairalanders, Do You Think I Need A Little Surgery On My Lips by OgidiBoy(m): 4:34am On Dec 22, 2009
chiogo:

LOOOL lipsrsealed Stop leading this girl on. grin

Have you seen her before
Re: Nairalanders, Do You Think I Need A Little Surgery On My Lips by chiogo(f): 4:47am On Dec 22, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Have you seen her before
Nope, who has?? grin Until she posts her real pics.
Re: Nairalanders, Do You Think I Need A Little Surgery On My Lips by OgidiBoy(m): 4:58am On Dec 22, 2009
^^And what makes you think that's not her
Re: Nairalanders, Do You Think I Need A Little Surgery On My Lips by ruffrider(f): 5:00am On Dec 22, 2009
who cares undecided
Re: Nairalanders, Do You Think I Need A Little Surgery On My Lips by busybody20: 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2009
mama-gee:

?

hmmmmmmm mama-gee grin grin

d lady in dat pix is very pretty! kiss

Can u take another picture putting one hand on your head and the other holding a newspaper? smiley
Re: Nairalanders, Do You Think I Need A Little Surgery On My Lips by dani1luv: 1:29pm On Dec 22, 2009
ATTENTION SEEKER
Re: Nairalanders, Do You Think I Need A Little Surgery On My Lips by dani1luv: 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2009
The damsel in ur profile aint
mama-gee coz that damsel
looks so gentle to be mama-gee
while we all know mama-gee is so
troble-some

To: His Excellency Jarus The Moderator; Leave Me The Hell Alone! / Comprehensive List Of Master Bakers In Nigeria Needed, Pls Help / Children Of Nairaland (CON)