Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Nomination For Racism, Tribalism And Secterianism Poster Of The Year - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nomination For Racism, Tribalism And Secterianism Poster Of The Year (1821 Views)

Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War / *~Mynd44 Voted Nairaland/General Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations - / *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nomination For Racism, Tribalism And Secterianism Poster Of The Year by agabaI23(m): 12:42am On Dec 10, 2010
Make una begin nominate the poster of the year here.
Good luck to the aspirants
1.Blazay (3)
2.Igbobuigbo(1)
3.bk.babe97y(2)
Strangerf (2)
Re: Nomination For Racism, Tribalism And Secterianism Poster Of The Year by Blazay(m): 12:48am On Dec 10, 2010
ALL Yoruba peeps (extroverted tribalists).
Loud-mouthed cowards of beings.
No exemptions.
It is their genes. . .the reason I react the way I do.

Next, ALL Igbos their counterparts (introverted tribalists) No exemptions too.
You can smell tribalism on their skin without seeing them.
That Biafra hang-over is still on even after the party is ova and all bars are closed.

Never trust both groups.

Me, I nominate myself.
Know thine enemy nor be curse abegggio cool

I endorse this message.
Re: Nomination For Racism, Tribalism And Secterianism Poster Of The Year by agabaI23(m): 1:09am On Dec 10, 2010
well done Blazay
More nominations pls
Re: Nomination For Racism, Tribalism And Secterianism Poster Of The Year by strangerf: 4:01am On Dec 10, 2010
I nominate Blazay, for his unadulterated hatred for anything Yoruba

Then, Igbobuigbo, for his ability to spew original hateful comments against Yoruba

I will also nominate Metalgong as well.
Re: Nomination For Racism, Tribalism And Secterianism Poster Of The Year by igbobuigbo: 4:18am On Dec 10, 2010
strangerf:

Then, Igbobuigbo, for his ability to spew original hateful comments against Yoruba

I see you cannot help yourself. I will leave people to judge your posts against that of any other person here.
You are nothing but a hate-filled, unsurprisingly-hypocritical MAGGOT.
Re: Nomination For Racism, Tribalism And Secterianism Poster Of The Year by Blazay(m): 4:28am On Dec 10, 2010
strangerf:

Thank you. Please throw in ALL NL Igbos in there too. Did you forget that? Lemme help you a tad.

igbobuigbo:

I see you cannot help yourself. I will leave people to judge your posts against that of any other person here.
You are nothing but a hate-filled, unsurprisingly-hypocritical [size=18pt]MAGGOT.[/size]

That is an understatement.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

This NL is a place of all places I tellya. My prayer is that I never have to encounter any of you in my waking moments off the cyber airways. For I would summarily hang myself in ignominy.
Re: Nomination For Racism, Tribalism And Secterianism Poster Of The Year by strangerf: 4:30am On Dec 10, 2010
Blazay:

That is an understatement. cheesy grin cheesy grin

This NL is a place of all places I tellya.

What do you mean?
Re: Nomination For Racism, Tribalism And Secterianism Poster Of The Year by Blazay(m): 4:34am On Dec 10, 2010
^^^
Abi o gbo oyinbo? grin
Read again. I edited. wink
I think he paid you a compliment. Hypocritical is an understatement describing your activities on NL.
If I were to describe you. . . I would describe you as Gollum in the the Movie series "Lord of the Rings".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk4Ntcq5uNg&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLvIFRNbqOs

You of all people should be talking. You have no business nominating anyone without nominating yourself first and foremost.
Re: Nomination For Racism, Tribalism And Secterianism Poster Of The Year by stranger: 5:19am On Dec 10, 2010
Look at the background of your new profile pic

The old man is wearing Agbada and the woman, Iro and Buba; Tells me you are Yoruba, mayba Edo

And, why is T missing in your hypocritical?
Re: Nomination For Racism, Tribalism And Secterianism Poster Of The Year by googles: 8:44am On Dec 10, 2010
Lol @all the replies. grin
Re: Nomination For Racism, Tribalism And Secterianism Poster Of The Year by agabaI23(m): 9:31am On Dec 10, 2010
I would have told the nominees to stop bashing but then that would not be possible in RTS thread
Re: Nomination For Racism, Tribalism And Secterianism Poster Of The Year by InkedNerd(f): 1:30am On Dec 11, 2010
I'd like to nominate the punany chaser of the year bk.babe97y for "Racism, Tribalism And Secterianism Poster Of The Year"
Re: Nomination For Racism, Tribalism And Secterianism Poster Of The Year by Blazay(m): 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2010
Where are the tribalists?  wink

stranger:

Look at the background of your new profile pic

The old man is wearing Agbada and the woman, Iro and Buba; Tells me you are Yoruba, mayba Edo

And, why is T missing in your hypocritical?

There you are.
Gollum my ugly pal.

Were those agaba/ buba and iro you saw up there?
Only Yo'ooba women with satellite dish-like, orobokitious, rolly-pollies of behinds/arse*s or Oceanic banks nyanshes of Africa/ pot-bellied palm-wine tapping men from Oduduwa Republic wear such hideous garbs. . . messing all over NL with stomachs filled with rotten ewa and over-fried white garri. Even in airplanes. . .you can't control yourselves. . .lethal/toxic sulphuric-acid-ish/rotten boiled egg fart gases every where from your agbadas and wrappers.

Still fishing for my state of origin huh?

Why would any sane creature be proud to identify with ANY part of Nigeria? undecided
The only people I will for ever respect in Nigeria are the Northerners.
Anything Southern Nigeria. . .please count me out.
Child witches of Africa.

I live in Abuja. cool

I dash you my village. cheesy

Try harder.

Oh, thanks. I have fixed the 't' in my typo. .  .told you some of us are not to 'dunce' to learn huh? wink
Re: Nomination For Racism, Tribalism And Secterianism Poster Of The Year by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2010
I'm giving this to BKbabe
Re: Nomination For Racism, Tribalism And Secterianism Poster Of The Year by strangerf: 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2010
Blazay:

Still fishing for my state of origin huh?
Why would any sane creature be proud to identify with ANY part of Nigeria? undecided
The only people I will for ever respect in Nigeria are the Northerners.

Hausaman from Ghana

Makes sense; your hatred for Nigeria, and love for your fellow Abokis

Now the whole shenanigan about 'Z' makes sense

Too bad you make your living in Nigeria; when I am in town, will make sure to look for you

Now it makes sense why you don't take part in tribal politics; cos you dont understand it

You only know people in Abuja a la Atiku, GEJ, and OBJ

Anyway, say hi to 'Z' for me!
Re: Nomination For Racism, Tribalism And Secterianism Poster Of The Year by MaiSuya(m): 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2010
KAI what a thread! grin grin
Re: Nomination For Racism, Tribalism And Secterianism Poster Of The Year by agabaI23(m): 1:11am On Dec 13, 2010
Mai suya what's up? Who is your nomination?
Re: Nomination For Racism, Tribalism And Secterianism Poster Of The Year by MaiSuya(m): 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2010
^^^Both Blazay and BKbabe, IMO, equally merit the award.

though I think I'll give it Blazay. His defence of Northerners is something else. .even the dreaded Sagamite run leave am for thread!  grin
Re: Nomination For Racism, Tribalism And Secterianism Poster Of The Year by strangerf: 9:13pm On Dec 13, 2010
^^^^

Did you see that

Funny enough, Blazay is as old as methuselah

Instead of enjoying his retirement with his young wife, he is here trying to start e-fights with someone young enough to be his great grand-son

SMH
Re: Nomination For Racism, Tribalism And Secterianism Poster Of The Year by Blazay(m): 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2010
^^^

Who asked you?
Where is your own PYT?(pweety young tin) Prolly donated to OBJ's bed for ritual.
Post menopausal, elderly women like you cannot keep up with me your know. cheesy
First, you have to learn the art of basic hygiene.
Yours are too busy stripping all over Ekiti land/ NL, showing the world their ugly, dangling modifiers of over-stretched mamaries. . . full of stretch marks the size of Bahaman bananas, as you hard-handed, geriatric, Yoruba, booby-suckers have used them as 'skip' and NYNC, man-o-war-bay. . .tug-o-war ropes all year-round. cheesy

What a kindom of ugly, old stripping witches. Only in Ekiti state will you find grannies stripping in public to show their ugly stuff. The Igbos are learning too. Always threatening to protest with ugly unclothedness.

I know since you saw her face. . . you have not slept a wink. . .  grin

Any babe in Yorubaland like that? I don't deal in recycled old witches remember?

So, you know I am a Methuzee and you and your disrespectful ever-prostrating ugly dragons of Yorubaland around here keep insulting your elder huh? wink

Omo ale!

May your own children and grand children disown you with all their left fingers and toes too.

You must be a centipede!
Arrantus Nonsensicus!
Re: Nomination For Racism, Tribalism And Secterianism Poster Of The Year by strangerf: 12:43am On Dec 14, 2010
^^^

Happy now?

Now go take some shyyt, 'Z' is patiently waiting to wipe off your stinking butt when you are done.
Re: Nomination For Racism, Tribalism And Secterianism Poster Of The Year by Blazay(m): 4:46am On Dec 14, 2010
^^^

Losing steam?
You berra call for back up then. cheesy
Leave "Z" alone. . . catch one of your NL unwashed, Yoruba, stinky behind of hookers to help you out.
Always circling around like hungry vultures on FB looking for someone to swindle. cheesy

Poor you. . . hope I am not wearing you out huh?
Tired Methuselah that I am. cheesy

Please, hand me my piss cup sonny. wink
Re: Nomination For Racism, Tribalism And Secterianism Poster Of The Year by strangerf: 5:03am On Dec 14, 2010
^^^

One more swing before you call it a day, huh?

Did your human pillow turn you down?

Hmm, let me let you in on a secret: she is only waiting for you to peme, and then we can live forever after.

So what's going to happen to the blue pill now? left hand or right hand?

Anyway, get to know your left hand all over again,prolly better, before the next MI.
Re: Nomination For Racism, Tribalism And Secterianism Poster Of The Year by Blazay(m): 9:57am On Dec 14, 2010
^^^

Why wait for me to peme. . . ? cheesy

Please, indulge in your fantasies. . . at least we know now that young men also peme off the cyber ariways.

You might be next. wink

Not into the 'hand' matters. . . at least I can come to you for lessons knowing you are an ambidextrous world champion of such matters.

Blue pill ke? With the pretty aphrodisiac you might inherit upon my death only. . . you may never need it.

Your leprous maleness would be cured instantly upon such close encounters.

But play by the rules. I have to peme first huh? cheesy
Re: Nomination For Racism, Tribalism And Secterianism Poster Of The Year by strangerf: 10:17am On Dec 14, 2010
^^^

How was your sleep?

Glad you eventually fell asleep, courtesy of your fail-proof left hand, not sure if you prefer your right

In my world, sleep is for sissies

24 hrs / round the clock hardwork is how I live

Yeah, knowing that your handjob life isnt that great, we decided to wait for you to peme before we go all out, trying to be sensitive here

Hey no nitro before the blue pill, and no nitro afterwards either, just saying. I would rather you go peacefully, than have some EMTs assault you on your way to hell

Keep spending on her, dont forget her panniculectomy this christmas, I will pray for you when you are gone. I would not mind a hymen repair, if not for me, for her self esteem

Have a nice day, we shall meet somewhere else in the politics section

Hmm, Dont forget to play by the rules; typos are allowed, bad tenses and grammatical 'AYAKATA BONGOS' blunders are to be avoided at all cost.

Hope your drying brain can keep up; you might need to take a nap in a few ( since you can't last long, metaphorically, physically and, sexually speaking) , go ahead, I won't count it against you.
Re: Nomination For Racism, Tribalism And Secterianism Poster Of The Year by Blazay(m): 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2010
^^^

Hello there.  . . my ambidextrous master of self-servicing duties.
Slept well, thank you. . . .with an extremely warm-bodied, loving creature by my side. . . h-air conditioned room and all. wink
Slept very well. . . just concluding the chieftaincy rites to dine with the kings.
How is your inflated, made in Ekiti poosie cat doll huh?
Clean, washed and sanitized before logging on to NL I hope?
We do not want to catch a thing or two worse than the E-BOLA defying detection by the CDC, being the ONLY specially--made/imported kind/s from Yoruba lands right? One way SURE ticket to death. . . no forensic classifications. cheesy

Of course, I could understand why sleep would be useless for idle, jobless, cursed. lonely. and disturbed souls like yours. cry
Afraid of dying huh? So you are afraid to close your eyes.
Not to worry, Michael Jackson's doctors are still available. . .free of charge.

Stop obsessing over  Mama "Z" your inheritance of old age. . .you know a watched kettle never boils and I may never 'peme' at this rate. That  "pannus' will surely keep your warm in your twilight years. . . long after I have departed the afterlife.
A huge loss to you my friend.
Lemme tell you her favorite song huh? wink

You must know how to sing to her every night without fail. . . the highlife romantic songs "Solamete and Yellow Sisi". wink

First, she does not like athlete's foot ALL yoruba peeps smell of. Rotten snickers and shoes. embarassed
Hope your momma taught you how to cook too because she does not enter the kitchen. cool
Then, you must smell good. . . no ewa and garri stale farts. No mouth/body odors please.
No 'Ayakata Bongoscious' grammatical errors from Ekiti jungles.
No skid marks in your boxers because of 'ofe mmanu mmanu' syndrome(foul-smelly, poorly-wiped, greasy-leaking butts)
You do not have to use a blue pill trust me. . . just behold the presence and you are cured instantly.
No need to self-service yourself any more for the lord will make you whole again.
Hope you have a good paying job? Princeton Janitorial contractor does not count. grin

Finally, you may need an implant. . . you know where? wink
To step in my shoes. . . boy or boy! You have to be loaded with options. . . satisfaction guaranteed.
Failure is not an option Gollum my friend.
I would hate to weep for you from my grave. . . for she shall show you absolutely NO mercy. . . Even NL will hear your story.

May all the evil forces of Yoruba forest land be witcha. . . for I have given you my blessings.
Do not fail . . .for  the consequences will be fatally grievious. cheesy

Go well my son. kiss
Re: Nomination For Racism, Tribalism And Secterianism Poster Of The Year by mukina2: 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2010
the list is long.
Re: Nomination For Racism, Tribalism And Secterianism Poster Of The Year by strangerf: 1:09pm On Dec 14, 2010
^^^

What list?
Re: Nomination For Racism, Tribalism And Secterianism Poster Of The Year by honeric01(m): 2:40am On Dec 16, 2010
Can't nominate any of these people, they make me want to strangle someone to death, i wonder what they're going to teach their kids at home,

How to shoot a yoruba man when you see one?

How to bath an Igbo man with acid when you see one?

How to roast an Hausa man when you see one?

Why should we even nominate this valueless set of people? undecided
Re: Nomination For Racism, Tribalism And Secterianism Poster Of The Year by Mobinga: 4:52am On Dec 18, 2010
Clowns
Re: Nomination For Racism, Tribalism And Secterianism Poster Of The Year by strangerf: 5:15am On Dec 18, 2010
agabaI23:

Make una begin nominate the poster of the year here.
Good luck to the aspirants
1.Blazay (3)
2.Igbobuigbo(1)
3.bk.babe97y(2)
Strangerf (2)

Why is my name here again?
Can we be honest please?

I am not a tribalist! As a matter of fact, I am not even detribalized; I am UNTRIBALIZED!
Re: Nomination For Racism, Tribalism And Secterianism Poster Of The Year by mukina2: 11:44am On Dec 18, 2010
THis particular one everyone wins.

i cant recall all the names right now sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Claims To Own The Sun / They Unjustly Arrested My Husband And Son. / Ryabcool's Profile Picture (be Warned)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.