Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar (23555 Views)

Currency Matters breaking: CBN Adjust Naira From N360 To N380 At Smis / IT’S OFFICIAL: Naira To Now Trade At N380/$ / Dollar Now N380/$. Its Time The CBN Reduced The Official Exchange Rate! (2) (3) (4)

Re: Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar by checkolatunji: 7:33am On Mar 24, 2017
anotherydz:
As I dey comment now I dey jog. And I go stop jogging until $1- #100. Pls will I jog to death? grin

I use God beg you make you stop ooo

Re: Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar by akoko11: 7:33am On Mar 24, 2017
This is cool
Re: Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar by stonemasonn: 7:34am On Mar 24, 2017
deflover:

Please we still ve britexit by next week Wednesday
After than we will see the price of crude
Remember our foreign reserves dropped on this intervention funds
After britexit and the drop of oil
Let's see how long we can fight the dollar war
Bros the worst of Bretexit has already happened nah.
Re: Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar by uminem02(m): 7:35am On Mar 24, 2017
anotherydz:
As I dey comment now I dey jog. And I go stop jogging until $1- #100. Pls will I jog to death? grin
Nope...you'll only jog to eternal bliss

Re: Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar by sammhi(m): 7:38am On Mar 24, 2017
0b10010011:

God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari!

God bless The good people of Nigeria

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

A bitter and sorrowful weekend begins for Waiing Wailers

Stop being a fool ! At 380 it is still high compared to 180 he met it . He caused the naira to go up as high as 500 in the initial place . Thank God for Osinbajo who did this while he was on sick leave.
That is how u know people with no brains... the very man that caused all these is being praised for the drop. How did it get here in the first place ?

Re: Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar by akoko11: 7:39am On Mar 24, 2017
coolestchris:
Why must we use dollar

That's the currency used in the international market, we are importing more than what we are exporting (unfavorable balance of trade) thats why our naira is crashing.
Re: Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar by 0b10010011: 7:40am On Mar 24, 2017
sammhi:

Stop being a fool ! At 380 it is still high compared to 180 he met it . He caused the naira to go up as high as 500 in the initial place . Thank God for Osinbajo who did this while he was on sick leave.
That is how u know people with no brains... the very man that caused all these is being praised for the drop. How did it get here in the first place ?

Wail-On

Am just certain that you can wail at this pace till 2023

Re: Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar by John902(m): 7:40am On Mar 24, 2017
coolestchris:
Why must we use dollar
we use it in exchange when it comes to foreign trade
Re: Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 24, 2017
DhimxyMaxwell:
Speculators how market?
It's a temporary measure
Re: Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar by Slimmos(m): 7:41am On Mar 24, 2017
Why is d prices of goods and services still going up... Producers and marketers should pls reduce their price naw..
Re: Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar by uyiekpenm(f): 7:42am On Mar 24, 2017
anotherydz:
As I
dey comment now I dey jog. And I go stop jogging until $1- #100. Pls will I jog to death? grin

very funny. u just made my day

Re: Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar by deflover(m): 7:43am On Mar 24, 2017
stonemasonn:
Bros the worst of Bretexit has already happened nah.

You think so
Oga I trade for a living
And the fx market has not moved for weeks
Let's see what happens once article 50 is triggered by Wednesday
Re: Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 24, 2017
Young fellow, you better watch your mouth, you should understand the care free attitude of supervisory work of GEJ and PMB, he TSA system has saved alot!

Youpele52:
Pumping dollar into the economy, isn't that what GEJ was doing to stabilise naira back then and was accused of APC that he was dollarizing the economy?
Now CBN under PMB is doing same. Learning from a 'clueless man and effectual baboon'.

Re: Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar by wristbangle: 7:48am On Mar 24, 2017
As for the naira appreciation, I pray it's sustainable.
Re: Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 24, 2017
okay... in 2 weeks time, i would ask you how market again... cheers.

deflover:

Re: Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar by Efhey(m): 8:04am On Mar 24, 2017
Naira keep appreciating jae.. We cannur kill ourselves o.
Re: Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar by Ramanto(m): 8:05am On Mar 24, 2017
coolestchris:
Who is regualating this price sef
It is regulated by the invisible hands of demand for, and supply of naira
Re: Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar by zabuur: 8:05am On Mar 24, 2017
Plz, when our president wasn't around and d Naira was gaining, y'all haterz kept saying Osinbajo was better, he should keep ruling and now that PMB is back and the Naira is fast gaining, what's d other thing u have to say
Re: Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:13am On Mar 24, 2017
deflover:

Even if it dropped to $45 per barrel we will still be meeting up with the intervention but i pray it rise back soon...

Re: Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar by yahmohy27: 8:15am On Mar 24, 2017
deflover:

Enemy of progress
Re: Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar by Ramanto(m): 8:18am On Mar 24, 2017
Slimmos:
Why is d prices of goods and services still going up... Producers and marketers should pls reduce their price naw..

The sellers are yet to empty the stocks they got at the high exchange rate. let's see what happens in April.
Re: Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:19am On Mar 24, 2017
gimakon:
See wetin self deceit day do you, who told you its buhari? grin buhari know Economics? Way em certificate way them day fine way em go produce PhD almajiri studies.

Your senses should direct you towards praising this vice Osibanjo, the man don day get sense small small,i thank God for em life.

You are living in deny, Why are you making fool of yourself? When dollars rise you blame Buhari but when it start falling you said it's not Buhari please when will you start making sense?

Re: Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 24, 2017
0b10010011:

Wail on!

Rubbish talk.
I didn't think someone as learned as yourself you go down so low to talk rubbish of this sort, but it's ok, I've classed you already.

So with these massacre up and down in Benue, S.Kaduna etc etc, buhari is still your saviour? Now I know your problem.

Run along, I don't talk to very low thinking people.
Re: Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:22am On Mar 24, 2017
sammhi:

YOu are the one that need to stop being a fool, and stop listening to useless false news being share by your master wailers, Dollar was between 265 and 285 when Buhari take over so where did you get the 180 ideal? I swear common sense not for everyone sha..

Re: Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:23am On Mar 24, 2017
asuustrike2009:

It's a temporary measure

Keep hoarding dollars and waiting for you to come and count your lost soon..

Re: Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar by Efewestern: 8:26am On Mar 24, 2017
Adebowale89:
but the fall is not affecting the price of goods most esp imported goods
it will maybe in the next 3 - 2 months. I just want everything to be okay.. Nigerians are suffering, even thou I benefit from high $ sale, I still want the best for my country.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 24, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You are living in deny, Why are you making fool of yourself? When dollars rise you blame Buhari but when it start falling you said it's not Buhari please when will you start making sense?

Your English alone, tells me how idiotic you are.
Who is the first citizen of Nigeria, your brother? I go leave buhari call you, abeg smell comot for me screen biko.

With all the blood him and him Fulani herdsmen don suck, plus the indiscriminate increase in dollar for no reason, ok what was the main cause for the rise in dollar? Can you say? One Hausa man and him brothers siphon the money used in doing business, killing his economy, in the name of fighting corruption, and your idiotic thinking tells you to come fight back,no let me talk before thunder go fire you now.

How much did he leave the dollar before he went to the UK, this Osibanjo came and is correcting things, you come day talk say na Buhari? Buhari way day work from home abi who? Wetin em know say em day do? Just like how he ruled when Maj.Gen Tunde idiagbon was alive, you think we stupid. Nonsense.

Re: Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar by coolestchris(m): 8:29am On Mar 24, 2017
Ramanto:

It is regulated by the invisible hands of demand for, and supply of naira
I think it's been manipulated
Re: Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar by deflover(m): 8:38am On Mar 24, 2017
yahmohy27:
Enemy of progress

angry grin angry grin

The real institutions have no emotions so I can understand its hard for u to understand
Re: Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar by handsomenonny(m): 8:39am On Mar 24, 2017
anotherydz:
yes u can

The Impending Banking Crisis / Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here / Top 10 Biggest Mistakes In The Tech World History That Cost Billions Of Dollars