Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,704 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) (52304 Views)

Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) / Chinese Man Gets Stung In His Dick By Stingray While Swimming (Pics) / Toothless Man Gets Perfect Set Of Teeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by dre11(m): 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
Wife of Zaria man, Muhammad Sirajo Musa, who got a penis transplant in in Egypt has a new baby girl, Daily Trust reports.

By Isa Sa’idu, Zaria

Wife of Zaria man, Muhammad Sirajo Musa, who got a penis transplant in in Egypt has a new baby girl, Daily Trust reports.

During the Eid-el-Fitr of 2009, Musa on his way to the prayer ground was involved in an accident in which his penis was severed.

He was first treated at the Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH), Zaria before he was referred to an Egyptian hospital where a new penis was developed for him.

At the first surgery, the Egyptian doctors moulded the manhood by extracting muscles from Musa’s thigh and arm.

The manhood was planted beneath the position of the severed penis and was nursed for nine months before it was removed and planted in the original position.

Many residents of Zaria and other Nigerians doubted the possibility of Musa’s coming back to his normal sexual life with artificial manhood, but that doubt was cleared last week when Salamatu Maharazu, Musa’s wife, gave birth to a bouncing baby girl.

The excitement on Musa’s face was infectious when Daily Trust correspondent visited him at his family house in Anguwan Tukurwa inside the ancient walls of Zaria.

He said; “I give Allah all the glory. He was the one that saw me through the trauma of losing my manhood. As you can see, here is my 8-day-old baby.

I have to also express my appreciation to the emir of Zazzau, Alhaji Shehu Idris, because he was the one that sponsored my treatment. I also wish to thank Alhaji Isiyaka who also contributed greatly to my treatment. I named my daughter Amatul-azeez.”

Malama Salamatu said patience and believe in the powers of Allah were the factors that kept the family together during their trying time.

She added; “I am happy to say that my husband is back to life and this baby is the testimony. Praise is due to Allah.”

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/news-indepth/man-gets-baby-after-penis-transplant/190457.html

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by Nwodosis(m): 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
A lot of people in my country here also need brain transplant and now I believe it will be possible with this fit in joystick transplant! Congratulations young man, from the look on your face, you would not have withstood another man climbing your wife!

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by hungryboy(m): 7:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
Congrats Man

Na dis kind story dey give me were get small prick
hope

Maybe when i hammer money,

I go go Egypt go enlarge this my small 2inch prick to 13inches

Since all girls now dey find big Cassava

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by gqboyy(m): 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
Wonders of science

7 Likes

Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by decatalyst(m): 7:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
Picture or I don't believe it! undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by bewla(m): 7:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
I never read

1 Like

Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by Ishilove: 7:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
While other countries are making strides in virtually every field, Nigerians are holding meetings and conferences over uniform, planning how to start producing toothpicks and pencils locally, stealing enough for their generations yet unborn, fighting on Nairaland and shouting 'Afonja', 'Igbo', 'Igbo' 'yoloba' etc.

A man has had his sexual organ restored through science and the grace of God, and it was done in Africa. Nigerians wake up!

155 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by iSufferFools: 7:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ishilove:
While other countries are making strides in virtually every field, Nigerians are holding meetings and conferences over uniform, planning how to start producing toothpicks and pencils locally, stealing enough for their generations yet unborn, fighting on Nairaland and shouting 'Afonja', 'Igbo', 'Igbo' 'yoloba' etc.

A man has had his sexual organ restored through science and the grace of God, and it was done in Africa. Nigerians wake up!
It is the sole duty of our leaders to keep us asleep. That way, they get to milk us continuously and occasionally share 2 cups of rice to us just to keep us loyal.

I tell you, tribalism and religious bigotry have been the number one gimmick of our leaders. Give us a leader who isn't programmed along the lines of religious bigotry, ethnic sentiment and nepotism and see the sporadic change that will happen in Nigeria.

20 Likes

Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by petsey(m): 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
u try
Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by celestialAgent(m): 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
Why go for an operation with a 50-50 survival possibility to have another man's dick embedded into you when you can simply adopt a child!

People sef undecided

iSufferFools:
It is the sole duty of our leaders to keep us asleep. That way, they get to milk us continuously and occasionally share 2 cups of rice to us just to keep us loyal.

I tell you, tribalism and religious bigotry have been the number gimmick of our leaders. Give us a leader who isn't programmed along the lines of religious bigotry, ethnic sentiment and nepotism and see the sporadic change that will happen in Nigeria.

I beg to disagree. You are not totally right. The problem is not only with the government but also with the people.

Obama didn't kill Osama, the Airforce/Military did their job for the government to take the glory.

Dubai's president didn't build the flying cars they enjoy today, the engineers only did their Job.

Those are just two examples from the lots. I have said it before and I will keep saying it that until Nigeria citizen start thinking of self dependency and not graduate to get a government job where you can get some free pay, that is when this country can transform because people will explore to survive and in turn resulting in a developed nation.

Generally, politicians are not always very skilled (no pon) they are just there to manage the available resource. Or have you ever heard of a qualified nano technologist talk about politics? A successful neurosurgeon talk about politics?

No! Because they understand that their primary objective is to enrich the environment with their knowledge. But that is not the case in Nigeria. A case in point is when the government said Agriculture is the only way out of recession. What happen to the supposed technological production ability of our millions of engineers? They are considered useless because the have to conspicuous success to afford them worthiness. Now tell me is the job of the president to do the engineering jobs?

I will just stop here. I hope you get my drift.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by cosby02(m): 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
Oh cool

1 Like

Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
Congratulations to him!

She added; “I am happy to say that my husband is back to life and this baby is the testimony."

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by wayne4loan: 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
What is joy stick undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by curvilicious: 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
Chai!
Technology

1 Like

Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by tukdi: 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by Franzinni: 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
Musa congrats but....

You could be the father of another man's child!!!! The Egyptians fixed a pissing pipe not a knacking rod....

But it is a win win situation

You get that precious male ego back... No one will ridicule you again or call you "JUST BALLS"

And you get a kid as an added bonus...

You might just have to find the real father and do him 6 feet...

The secret. Should remain internal..

But again you could just ignore me cause I am in that zone again!!!

4 Likes

Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by Wasky101: 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
Pinshure of d joystick?

3 Likes

Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
hungryboy:
Congrats Man

Na dis kind story dey give me were get small prick
hope

Maybe when i hammer money,

I go go Egypt go enlarge this my small 2inch prick to 13inches

Since all girls now dey find big Cassava
angry you are saying the truth. Seek help

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by gentlechyke(m): 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
Wonders. It should be detachable. So he can leave it with his wife when next he travels

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by SexyNairalander: 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
booked
Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by FTBOY: 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
damn! take everything but let my dick be bikonu. it's my most valued asset.+ cry

6 Likes

Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by xynerise: 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ishilove:

Don't sweat it dear. Tribalism has eaten their brains.

4 Likes

Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by emyrald91(m): 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
but wait!!!!

. whose joystick did he get?

1 Like

Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by soberdrunk(m): 7:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
I guess its safe to say it was a succession operation.......

1 Like

Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by zynzyn(m): 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ishilove:

Tell them o, TELL THEM! Na so so cotton wool full Dem ear! cry

3 Likes

Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by hoover420: 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
You did not include the picture of the joystick & you want us to believe...
Kuku kee me

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
Id like to see his pic on hospital bed.i thank God for him.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by Etizz: 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
OK... it's kinda using someone's Dickk on your wife... it's OK

1 Like

Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by Allosaurus: 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ishilove:

Hypocrisy.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do People Trip In Their Dreams And Wake Up With A Jolt/twitch? Find Out... / COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery / Aba Girls Start Having Sex & Regular Boyfriends At The Age Of 10 - Godwin Uwaoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.