Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) (52295 Views)

Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) / Chinese Man Gets Stung In His Dick By Stingray While Swimming (Pics) / Toothless Man Gets Perfect Set Of Teeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by Damsman10(m): 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
celestialAgent:
Why go for and operation with a 50-50 survival possibility to have another man's dick embedded into you when you can simply adopt a child!

People sef undecided

I beg to disagree. You are not totally right. The problem is not only with the government but also with the people.

Obama didn't kill Osama, the Airforce/Military did their job for the government to take the glory.

Dubai's president didn't build the flying cars they enjoy today, the engineers only did their Job.
I also beg to differ..
who told u we dnt v d brains here, we r evn smarter people, but what can some people instead of investing in children's future n promoting their n funding researches they are blowing it n saving it for their 10th generation..
Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by Ishilove: 8:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
iSufferFools:
It is the sole duty of our leaders to keep us asleep. That way, they get to milk us continuously and occasionally share 2 cups of rice to us just to keep us loyal.

I tell you, tribalism and religious bigotry have been the number gimmick of our leaders. Give us a leader who isn't programmed along the lines of religious bigotry, ethnic sentiment and nepotism and see the sporadic change that will happen in Nigeria.
Well, our leaders are a reflection of who we are.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ishilove:
While other countries are making strides in virtually every field, Nigerians are holding meetings and conferences over uniform, planning how to start producing toothpicks and pencils locally, stealing enough for their generations yet unborn, fighting on Nairaland and shouting 'Afonja', 'Igbo', 'Igbo' 'yoloba' etc.

A man has had his sexual organ restored through science and the grace of God, and it was done in Africa. Nigerians wake up!

Hi ishilove
Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by Ishilove: 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
xynerise:

Don't sweat it dear. Tribalism has eaten their brains.
It's sickening.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by Ishilove: 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

Hi ishilove
Hi dear, sup?

1 Like

Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by iSufferFools: 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ishilove:

Yes, the majority of us, that is. While the minority are kept mute as a result of the raucous nonsense spewed by the majority.

I know for a fact that the majority of us are drunk and soaked in tribal and religious sentiment so much that it blinds us from seeing the truth.

All we care about as regard governance is where our leaders are from and their tribe, we never bother about things like precedence and antecedents and technical know how.
Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ishilove:

Hi dear, sup?

been awhile
Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by Humility017(m): 8:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ishilove:

well said...
I so much love your personal text on your profile... so awesome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by mechanics(m): 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
congrate to him
Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by oseiwe(m): 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
celestialAgent:
Why go for and operation with a 50-50 survival possibility to have another man's dick embedded into you when you can simply adopt a child!

People sef undecided

I beg to disagree. You are not totally right. The problem is not only with the government but also with the people.

Obama didn't kill Osama, the Airforce/Military did their job for the government to take the glory.

Dubai's president didn't build the flying cars they enjoy today, the engineers only did their Job.

Those are just two examples from the lots. I have said it before and I will keep saying it that until Nigeria citizen start thinking of self dependency and not graduate to get a government job where you can get some free pay, that is when this country can transform because people will explore to survive and in turn resulting in a developed nation.

Generally, politicians are not always very skilled (no pon) they are just there to manage the available resource. Or have you ever heard of a qualified nano technologist talk about politics? A successful neurosurgeon talk about politics?

No! Because they understand that their primary objective is to enrich the environment with their knowledge. But that is not the case in Nigeria. A case in point is when the government say Agriculture is the way out of recession. What happen to the ability of our millions of engineers? They are considered useless because the have to conspicuous success to afford them worthiness. Now tell me is the job of the president to do the engineering jobs?

I will just stop here. I hope you get my drift.
Your drift is good, the problem is all our intellectuals have gone into politics.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by Whoeppme(m): 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
This one na cassava news
Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by celestialAgent(m): 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
Damsman10:

I also beg to differ..
who told u we dnt v d brains here, we r evn smarter people, but what can some people instead of investing in children's future n promoting their n funding researches they are blowing it n saving it for their 10th generation..
Smatter? I suggest you say skilled.

If we are very smart as you say, we won't be this underdeveloped in 2017. People don't think in Africa and that is what makes smart people different - they think.

You see Children of the so called rich men graduate from the same class with a Chinese or a German. While the latter's explore to develop, the former will be waiting for that while collar job with a fixed salary leaving his self reliance unreckoned with. Same goes with the federal scholarship opportunist.

Ask a guy on the street in next minute that: what will you do as a Nigeria president come 2019 (presumably). You will here: I don blow b dat! My family have blow! Even if it's for one day, I never be poor again because I will secure every securable money.

With that as a predominant mentality of a supposed good citizen, how can the nation develop?

The general citizen need to have a change of mind..

1 Like

Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
Who lost a decoder for him to get this transplant...?
Op check your title and it's misleading.
Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by Ishilove: 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
Humility017:

well said...
I so much love your personal text on your profile... so awesome
Thanks sir
Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by gbegemaster(m): 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
justscorchone:
Today when be my birthday una no fit just wish persin well,na only oga Seun remember me,na so una dey for here?
Happy birthday bro. LLNP
Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
Bros go Egypt for paternity test...I will congratulate you when I see the result wink
Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
gbegemaster:
Happy birthday bro. LLNP

May God bless you my brother and enrich the work of your hands.may our good Lord remember you today IJN.
Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by Bonimoney(m): 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
Story 4 d gods. ..... ..... ...... Nonsence. whn u finish ur stupidity, let me knw
Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by alldbest: 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
wayne4loan:
What is joy stick undecided

A stick that gives so much joy to the owner and the recipient of the thrusting made by the stick
Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by gbegemaster(m): 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
justscorchone:

May God bless you my brother and enrich the work of your hands.may our good Lord remember you today IJN.
aww that prayer is also for you as you mark plus one.

Happy birthday again
Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by Bollinger(m): 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nigerians and English. How do you "Get" a baby? Smh. As if it's toy or a prize.
Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
Franzinni:
Musa congrats but....

You could be the father of another man's child!!!! The Egyptians fixed a pissing pipe not a knacking rod....

But it is a win win situation

You get that precious male ego back... No one will ridicule you again or call you "JUST BALLS"

And you get a kid as an added bonus...

You might just have to find the real father and do him 6 feet...

The secret. Should remain internal..

But again you could just ignore me cause I am in that zone again!!!
cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by Origin(f): 9:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ishilove:
While other countries are making strides in virtually every field, Nigerians are holding meetings and conferences over uniform, planning how to start producing toothpicks and pencils locally, stealing enough for their generations yet unborn, fighting on Nairaland and shouting 'Afonja', 'Igbo', 'Igbo' 'yoloba' etc.

A man has had his sexual organ restored through science and the grace of God, and it was done in Africa. Nigerians wake up!

I like this each Nigerian has a job to do. Were we not the ones who went to Liberia to fight Ebola? But some people are still depending on centuries old knowledge.

Some doctors in some private hospitals cannot even treat wounds. Teaching hospitals are even better (Na seniority de kill those ones).

The need for cosmetic surgery is on the rise globally but people still travel abroad to get it done. Kidney transplant (all the entertainment industry deaths).

In all fields I think we just want to be stuck in the 15th century.

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by Humility017(m): 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ishilove:
Thanks sir
you welcome ma'am
Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by Alphyno: 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
I am the one responsible for the pregnancy.
The child belongs to me undecided tongue grin grin grin
Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
gbegemaster:
aww that prayer is also for you as you mark plus one.

Happy birthday again

Thanks bro
Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by augustine: 10:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ishilove:

When we have our best brains heading our vital institutions, and not square pegs in round holes, in the guise of federal character. We would then excel above the matter of discuss.
Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by permit(m): 10:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
please op, clear these fools. Joystick transplant has got ntin to do with ethnic bigotry and sentiments.can you follow thread please? You profer solution on the wrond thread.....
Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by blaqroy: 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
Picture of the joystick plz
Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by Alexchubee(m): 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
Joystick transplant that's interesting, please who donated his?
Re: Man Gets A Baby After Joystick Transplant (Photo) by Ashley86400: 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
I wonder when Nigerians will stop using the word "Joystick" and other Euphemisms l. .
Can't you just say "Man gets a Penile transplant?Any big deal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. / Coin Removed From A Russian Man’s Nose After Being Stuck For More Than 50 Years / Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.