Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,763 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Cheap Flights From London To Abuja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cheap Flights From London To Abuja (3469 Views)

Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola / Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia / Any Information About Flights From Lagos To Asaba & The Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Flights From London To Abuja by chiki(f): 11:43pm On Jan 21, 2007
any info?? help needed pls, thnx!!!
Re: Cheap Flights From London To Abuja by LoverBwoy(m): 1:01am On Jan 23, 2007
There cheapest you'd get will probably be about £400
Re: Cheap Flights From London To Abuja by chiki(f): 3:16am On Jan 23, 2007
thanks dats pretty cheap but do u kno any websites? i checked on orbitz and it was way expensive with many connections, this is my first time on flying from london to naija,
Re: Cheap Flights From London To Abuja by LoverBwoy(m): 8:41am On Jan 23, 2007
check properly, it also depends on when you are going, beware of the taxes

http://www.masterfare.co.uk/
Re: Cheap Flights From London To Abuja by Bulga(m): 9:58am On Jan 23, 2007
Orbitz, Masterfare and others are travel agents and they must add their own commission. So are they truly cheap?

I Believe that buying flight ticket directly from Airline's website is the best way to get a cheap flight to anywhere in the world. This way you will avoid Airline's over-the-counter commission and travel agent's commission. (Please correct me if am wrong). That's how I buy my own flight tickets. But you need a credit card. If you don't have one, you may use your friend's own and give the person the cash.

I suggest you look at British Airways website and see what they have to offer: (www.britishairways.com)
Re: Cheap Flights From London To Abuja by LoverBwoy(m): 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2007
thats true actually some travel agents dont update their account with the airlines or use fake credit cards

go direct or check reputable ticket retailers
Re: Cheap Flights From London To Abuja by adamhumza(m): 2:15pm On Nov 05, 2009
Now it is relatively easy to search for cheap flights to any destination from any departure places due the facility of the net.  Almost all big travel and online booking services  providers deploy a flights inquiry finders, or flights search, which need departure and destination and on which date you want to travel then it give you information about your questions.  Hence, you can search for flights to Abuja from London easy due to this facility on traveling sites.
Re: Cheap Flights From London To Abuja by justwise(m): 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2009
Bulga:

Orbitz, Masterfare and others are travel agents and they must add their own commission. So are they truly cheap?

I Believe that buying flight ticket directly from Airline's website is the best way to get a cheap flight to anywhere in the world. This way you will avoid Airline's over-the-counter commission and travel agent's commission. (Please correct me if am wrong). That's how I buy my own flight tickets. But you need a credit card. If you don't have one, you may use your friend's own and give the person the cash.

I suggest you look at British Airways website and see what they have to offer: (www.britishairways.com)

U are right, i never use agent, booking directly from the airline website is cheaper, i don't have credit card, i use my debit card and its accepted.
Re: Cheap Flights From London To Abuja by adamhumza(m): 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2010
After being the capital city of Nigeria the Abuja is becoming popular. And transportation toward Abuja has been increase. This is the reason that many charter airlines are scheduling their regular Abuja flights from not only London but from world wide destinations.

(1) (Reply)

Will I Be Refused Entry To Uk / Pls Help,uk Embassy And Bank Statement / I Am To Attend A Conference In Uk, What Type Of Visa Am To Go For? Thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.