Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,125 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Servicing The Transport And Haulage Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Servicing The Transport And Haulage Business (6868 Views)

Partnership In Transport And Haulage Business / Transport And Haulage Under Nnpc Retail. / Transport And Haulage Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Servicing The Transport And Haulage Business by haulagehandlers(m): 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2012
ug 15
Our company is into haulage and
logistics truck management,we
have contacts to companies that
convey goods from Lagos to other
parts of Nigeria,we are based in
Apapa and would be glad to help
you manage that box body truck
or close body bus.
You can reach us via our email
addy:haulagehandlers@gmail.com.
Re: Servicing The Transport And Haulage Business by okine4real: 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2012
i want to buy a MACK tipper. i want to go into haulage business. but this is mine fear. am a fresher so i want to know which is more lucrative.

should i buy a mack tipper with 10 tires that carries sand, granite, Stones, laterite etc

or i should used the same amount of money to buy a tanker for carring fuel or truck for carrying load.

Please i need a good advice.
Re: Servicing The Transport And Haulage Business by haulagehandlers(m): 11:33pm On Aug 21, 2012
okine4real: i want to buy a MACK tipper. i want to go into haulage business. but this is mine fear. am a fresher so i want to know which is more lucrative.

should i buy a mack tipper with 10 tires that carries sand, granite, Stones, laterite etc

or i should used the same amount of money to buy a tanker for carring fuel or truck for carrying load.

Please i need a good advice.

The best way to approach a business is to go into the one that you have a fair amount of knowledge of.
However if i would give my opinion,buying a box body truck is relatively cheaper and easy to set up than buying a tanker and setting up,although it still depends largely on who is showing you the way. Our people are a bit on the untruthful side when it comes to money aspect.You can mail me on haulagehandlers@gmail.com to give you details on the box body truck biz.
Re: Servicing The Transport And Haulage Business by okine4real: 11:33am On Aug 25, 2012
haulagehandlers:

The best way to approach a business is to go into the one that you have a fair amount of knowledge of.
However if i would give my opinion,buying a box body truck is relatively cheaper and easy to set up than buying a tanker and setting up,although it still depends largely on who is showing you the way. Our people are a bit on the untruthful side when it comes to money aspect.You can mail me on haulagehandlers@gmail.com to give you details on the box body truck biz.
haulagehandlers:

haulagehandlers:

i have sent you an email
Re: Servicing The Transport And Haulage Business by stpat1(m): 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2012
As an experienced person in this field, I can confidently tell you that there is no maintenance you can do on a truck that will prevent it from ever getting faulty someday.
Trucks are not like cars or bicycles that you see everything about them. For trucks, there are stuffs that just happen maybe due to a bad terrain, weight of load, driving manners, negligence or complacency of the driver or mechanic etc. The best way of maintaining a truck is to ensure its used in good terrains and conditions, changing faulty parts at first inkling, not exceeding the load capacity of the truck, Have a good driver that is observant etc.

With this you will be sure that there will not be a major breakdown or expensive repair to be carried out on the truck anytime there is a fault to be fixed and therefore loss time is reduced and long working life of the truck is achieved.
Re: Servicing The Transport And Haulage Business by tobiloba82: 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2012
learn everything here
Re: Servicing The Transport And Haulage Business by okine4real: 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2012
stpat1: As an experienced person in this field, I can confidently tell you that there is no maintenance you can do on a truck that will prevent it from ever getting faulty someday.
Trucks are not like cars or bicycles that you see everything about them. For trucks, there are stuffs that just happen maybe due to a bad terrain, weight of load, driving manners, negligence or complacency of the driver or mechanic etc. The best way of maintaining a truck is to ensure its used in good terrains and conditions, changing faulty parts at first inkling, not exceeding the load capacity of the truck, Have a good driver that is observant etc.

With this you will be sure that there will not be a major breakdown or expensive repair to be carried out on the truck anytime there is a fault to be fixed and therefore loss time is reduced and long working life of the truck is achieved.

My question to you is these, i want to purchase a mack tipper for hauling laterite and granite . so do i keep mine truck for people to come and higher the truck or i have to go to the garage and inform the tipper driver that i have a truck on ground? or pls just tell what i need to do as a beginner of the business. if you like you can send me a response on my email okine4real@yahoo.com.

Regards
Re: Servicing The Transport And Haulage Business by uwish: 7:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
HI,

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN MAKING FORTUNE IN HAULAGE BUSINESS? ATTEND AN ALMOST FREE & PRACTICAL SEMINAR IN LAGOS BY SENDING YOUR NAME, PHONE NO & HAULAGE to 08132820002 for more details & space booking

THANKS
Re: Servicing The Transport And Haulage Business by Barbara007(f): 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2013
My company has a 15 tonne container truck, we go outside lagos to any where within Nigeria.

we operate free lance for now. we do not go into lease for now, call Robert on 08085789451 08098571166 if you have goods you think you want us to move for you at a very affordable price.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OPEC To Lose Market Share In 2014 As Rivals Pump More / CAC Post Incorporation Services, File Annual Returns & Miscellaneous fillings / Cardify's Digital Business Card Unveiled At Moonshot By Techcabal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.