Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Lady Growing Her Dreads For 23 Years. See What It Looks Like - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Growing Her Dreads For 23 Years. See What It Looks Like (70077 Views)

German Man Pays £6,000 To Have His Ears Removed So His Head Looks Like A Skull / Lady Spent 23-years Growing Her Nails. Crowned 2018 Longest Fingernails / Lady Who Spent 23-years Growing Her Nails Crowned The 2018 Woman longest nail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Growing Her Dreads For 23 Years. See What It Looks Like by StupidYorubaFool: 12:50am On Mar 24, 2017
Ejjis:

Do u have a dick?? are you male or female?
fransixe:
with which **ck? Lesbo! Your profile says your female. ..
crazygod
Ejjis:

Do u have a dick?? are you male or female?
male...
he switched his gender to female cos of mods
Re: Lady Growing Her Dreads For 23 Years. See What It Looks Like by franklynsunny(m): 12:59am On Mar 24, 2017
D dandruff n tick for dis head go don finish uni wit great grand kids
Re: Lady Growing Her Dreads For 23 Years. See What It Looks Like by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 24, 2017
Nwodosis:
How will she prepare a meal for herself before we talk of her husband(if any)?

Husband for where?
Re: Lady Growing Her Dreads For 23 Years. See What It Looks Like by kushme: 1:54am On Mar 24, 2017
jonaifame22:
I'll use the dreads to tie her to the bed and fvck her pvssy dry ceaselessly

cheesy. You like fvck pvssy too much abi?
Re: Lady Growing Her Dreads For 23 Years. See What It Looks Like by EzeeYFB(m): 3:49am On Mar 24, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Photos of this lady with her "unique" dreads are trending online due to obvious reasons. This lady who goes by Zion_lioness on Instagram says she has been growing her dreads for 23 years and wants to keep growing it for the next 18 years ...

The young lady has locked her account to private after being trolled by online users....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/this-lady-claims-she-has-been-growing.html

Samson sister na
Re: Lady Growing Her Dreads For 23 Years. See What It Looks Like by fareed69(m): 5:10am On Mar 24, 2017
This is Madness.
Re: Lady Growing Her Dreads For 23 Years. See What It Looks Like by alldbest: 6:39am On Mar 24, 2017
Daviestunech:
baba dis ur own point of view Infact...

grin grin grin
Re: Lady Growing Her Dreads For 23 Years. See What It Looks Like by 900warriorz: 7:07am On Mar 24, 2017
jonaifame22:

just the way you like it done on you wink
Re: Lady Growing Her Dreads For 23 Years. See What It Looks Like by mikesly: 7:14am On Mar 24, 2017
grade one ogbanje! Each of that dread represents a snake. So u can imagine how many snakes that lady is carrying on her head. I doubt if there will be man of god strong enough to deliver that lady.
Re: Lady Growing Her Dreads For 23 Years. See What It Looks Like by AntiNigerian: 7:28am On Mar 24, 2017
I like dreaded women, but afro dreads pls! angry

Re: Lady Growing Her Dreads For 23 Years. See What It Looks Like by Nne5: 7:35am On Mar 24, 2017
smithsydny:
like this grin
Lol no that's too low .
babseg:

Just say you're Banky W grin
C'mon lol
Re: Lady Growing Her Dreads For 23 Years. See What It Looks Like by tico1212(m): 7:43am On Mar 24, 2017
How old is she??
Re: Lady Growing Her Dreads For 23 Years. See What It Looks Like by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 24, 2017
jonaifame22:
you be lez?
Re: Lady Growing Her Dreads For 23 Years. See What It Looks Like by Iamsammy(m): 7:48am On Mar 24, 2017
some guys will just b scouting on instagram to make FP on NL, Una wan turn NL to IG subsidiary ni, let m come and b going biko
Re: Lady Growing Her Dreads For 23 Years. See What It Looks Like by sheyinoni(m): 7:57am On Mar 24, 2017
jonaifame22:
Haba Bros I tut u're suppose to be a female, abi u be haemaphrodite?
Re: Lady Growing Her Dreads For 23 Years. See What It Looks Like by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 24, 2017
This lady must be an Afonja. They have all the time for this. Lazy
Re: Lady Growing Her Dreads For 23 Years. See What It Looks Like by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 24, 2017
Nne5:

Lol no that's too low .

C'mon
lol
I love ladies on low cut. Its turns ma brain 360. Lol.. Ma mum do low cut ryt from time.. Never seen her made hair..
Re: Lady Growing Her Dreads For 23 Years. See What It Looks Like by Origin(f): 8:15am On Mar 24, 2017
How do you become dada? How do you grow dreadlocks?

Why is this peculiar to a particular region sect or group of people
Re: Lady Growing Her Dreads For 23 Years. See What It Looks Like by Tamarapetty(f): 8:22am On Mar 24, 2017
:Dokay.
Re: Lady Growing Her Dreads For 23 Years. See What It Looks Like by Taphazego: 9:21am On Mar 24, 2017
This is madness, it doesn't even fit her. 23 years of hair on one head, this is a shame to you and your family.
Re: Lady Growing Her Dreads For 23 Years. See What It Looks Like by Taphazego: 9:25am On Mar 24, 2017
This is madness, it doesn't even fit her. 23years of hair on one head, if you don't know it's a shame to you and your family who cannot tell you it's a bad habit.
Re: Lady Growing Her Dreads For 23 Years. See What It Looks Like by PrettyGaby(f): 9:41am On Mar 24, 2017
She's a fine girl. That hair tho... even me wey like dread, am not feeling it. e just too much
Re: Lady Growing Her Dreads For 23 Years. See What It Looks Like by Dom2020: 9:55am On Mar 24, 2017
Pls what ur business with a mad woman?
Re: Lady Growing Her Dreads For 23 Years. See What It Looks Like by creepsyme(f): 10:11am On Mar 24, 2017
Nwodosis:
lols. this is not normal, there are unseen powers controlling her mind.
Re: Lady Growing Her Dreads For 23 Years. See What It Looks Like by ajerimitan: 10:29am On Mar 24, 2017
Exactly the kind of hair some Dibia and babalawos would need to perfect their jazz! I am so sure she is about becoming a priestess. Why like this? This kind of people make me feel like speaking spatua!
Re: Lady Growing Her Dreads For 23 Years. See What It Looks Like by Sunnytega: 11:03am On Mar 24, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Lady Growing Her Dreads For 23 Years. See What It Looks Like by Claessique1(f): 11:11am On Mar 24, 2017
Nwodosis:

Nsi how will she prepare a meal for her husband undecided
She will simply pack them up. angry undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Quality Affordable Plain T-shirt At N2,200 Only / Nigerian Transgender, Noni Salma Lawal Formerly Known As Habeeb Babatunde Lawal / 'Orange September'; Nigerians React Over This Lady's Outfit At An Event. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.