Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Otem's Prophecy Against Suleiman Has Actually Come To Pass With Style - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Otem's Prophecy Against Suleiman Has Actually Come To Pass With Style (3086 Views)

The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! / Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otem's Prophecy Against Suleiman Has Actually Come To Pass With Style by otemanuduno: 7:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
geoworldedu:
how com you, Gboyee4fun, 4evergod and many others usually write REVERAD as reverad? seems you ar all the same ppl or it is coincidence. Olodo. cheesy
geoworldedu:

Otem often sware, guess because he is in luv with some traditional stuffs. lemme use his method here. if I am otem, may I not see tomorrow.

wait Wilgrea7, wht's your stand? Do you really mean I'm otem? if i am not Otem, Chineke ga pogi oku.
don't curse.
Re: Otem's Prophecy Against Suleiman Has Actually Come To Pass With Style by Wilgrea7(m): 8:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
geoworldedu:

Otem often sware, guess because he is in luv with some traditional stuffs. lemme use his method here. if I am otem, may I not see tomorrow.

wait Wilgrea7, wht's your stand? Do you really mean I'm otem? if i am not Otem, Chineke ga pogi oku.

ok... give me one proof... send a screenshot of when you ever acknowledged otem as bringer of truth etc or when you started questioning religion or when otem ever told you anything about doctufos... that's all you need to clear my 5% doubt.. i would've asked for a quote but anyone can falsify that.... so... just one screenshot is all i ask... clear my doubt... just simple proof that you ever communicated with otem on this forum before you started acknowledging him... just a simple screenshot as proof... is it too much to ask?
Re: Otem's Prophecy Against Suleiman Has Actually Come To Pass With Style by Wilgrea7(m): 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
otemanuduno:

And you think if we are the same I would not have changed my typing style b4 typing as geoworld? So anybody that types with caps is me right. And BTW, I did not see where he typed with a cap here. So tell me why u don't swear, I want to know.

i don't like swearing... i don't just like it... prove you're not geowold... send me just one screenshot of where you told geoworld anything about doctufos or where he ever questioned his faith or when u turned him agnostic before he started posting it upandan...i would've asked for a quote but anybody can make that up... just one screenshot is all i need... clear my doubt... i dare you
Re: Otem's Prophecy Against Suleiman Has Actually Come To Pass With Style by otemanuduno: 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
Wilgrea7:

i don't like swearing... i don't just like it... prove you're not geowold... send me just one screenshot of where you told geoworld anything about doctufos or where he ever questioned his faith or when u turned him agnostic before he started posting it upandan...i would've asked for a quote but anybody can make that up... just one screenshot is all i need... clear my doubt... i dare you
Okay we are the Trinity. Otem is GOD THE FATHER, he is GOD THE SON and REALMINDZ is GOD THE HOLY SULE, SORRY, HOLY SPIRIT. Next angry grin
Re: Otem's Prophecy Against Suleiman Has Actually Come To Pass With Style by geoworldedu: 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
Wilgrea7:

No I can't. I'm tired of this derailing banters. You people hav your way of changing the koko. Now it's bout wether otem is a dual organism and not the topic of SuLIEman again undecided
Re: Otem's Prophecy Against Suleiman Has Actually Come To Pass With Style by Wilgrea7(m): 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
cmon @ otemanuduno / geoworldedu
just one proof nd you couldn't.... haaaaa...
typical cop out
Re: Otem's Prophecy Against Suleiman Has Actually Come To Pass With Style by Gboyee4fun(m): 9:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
nairaland noisemaker stop mentioning me on irrelevant post. thanks
Re: Otem's Prophecy Against Suleiman Has Actually Come To Pass With Style by geoworldedu: 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
Wilgrea7:
cmon @ otemanuduno / geoworldedu

just one proof nd you couldn't.... haaaaa...

typical cop out
and if i giv you tomorrow, will you take back this your childish post?
Re: Otem's Prophecy Against Suleiman Has Actually Come To Pass With Style by Wilgrea7(m): 9:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
geoworldedu:
and if i giv you tomorrow, will you take back this your childish post?

yes sir... nd please don't forget... or else I'll take it as copout... have a good night rest
Re: Otem's Prophecy Against Suleiman Has Actually Come To Pass With Style by geoworldedu: 10:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
Wilgrea7:

yes sir... nd please don't forget... or else I'll take it as copout... have a good night rest
OK sir. cool
Re: Otem's Prophecy Against Suleiman Has Actually Come To Pass With Style by Niflheim(m): 10:15am On Mar 27, 2017
@High Priest Otemanuduno,

I am here!!! You summoned me Sir!!!

I am a follower of the DOCTUFOS!!!

3 Likes

Re: Otem's Prophecy Against Suleiman Has Actually Come To Pass With Style by otemanuduno: 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
Niflheim:
@High Priest Otemanuduno,

I am here!!! You summoned me Sir!!!

I am a follower of the DOCTUFOS!!!
Wilgrea7, now tell me, is he me as well?
Re: Otem's Prophecy Against Suleiman Has Actually Come To Pass With Style by Wilgrea7(m): 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
otemanuduno:
Wilgrea7, now tell me, is he me as well?

no... he's not...
Re: Otem's Prophecy Against Suleiman Has Actually Come To Pass With Style by joseff14(m): 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
tripplephi:
LOL no one even knows or cares cos nothing is coming to pass.... SULEMAN DIDNT FALL... HE IS STILL RISING and BECOMING APPRECIATED WORLD WIDE.

This is so funny.. no one will pay attention to all these,
I pay attention. His doctrine is far convincing than the Bible. And if you think his book is from d devil, then I'll be forced to bliv that devil is mor intelligent than bible god.
Re: Otem's Prophecy Against Suleiman Has Actually Come To Pass With Style by geoworldedu: 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
. Wilgrea7

Re: Otem's Prophecy Against Suleiman Has Actually Come To Pass With Style by Wilgrea7(m): 10:12am On Mar 28, 2017
geoworldedu:
. Wilgrea7

yes?? I've viewed the screenshot... where you said you're an atheist considering agnostism.. ok cool... that post was on page 9 or 10 of your posts.. but as far as page 14. you referred to otemanuduno as prophet... may i ask why?? from the politics section to the sports section to the religious section... only one person happened to follow otem and support him... meanwhile.. otem never quoted this person to thank him for all his support.. this person always made reference to otem after every successful match... but otem never replied...this person is you.. coincidence.. otem said you both were friends back in the politics section when you were questioning your faith... but never in any of your posts did you ever question your faith... fast forward to the religious section... lets take for instance I'm a guy “questioning my faith” or let me give you some leverage... let's say I'm an atheist... i viewed the doctufos(P.S its over 48 pages)... and this doctrine has contrary knowledge to the religion i left.. i would question it... why... because im an ATHEIST... i would at least ask the author one question... but no... i didn't... there were different conspiracies flying about... annunaki nd others... but i just had to choose the doctufos.. ok.. no problem with that... i read the doctufos... the numerous pages... and somehow.... just somehow... I'm able to quote the exact part of the doctufos that i need... (ignoring how long it is).... also, out of the alleged tons of followers of the doctufos, I'm the only one who advertises the doctufos... I'm the only one who hails otem in all my speeches both in the Muslim section... I'm the only one who tells people of how good the doctufos is... in summary, otem has converted me... but everytime i mentioned otem... he never thanked me, supported me etc... in fact.. the first time otem mentioned me wad when he was giving tithe on nairaland... but wait... that's not enough..
my writing style is exactly like that of otem... eg
* otem likes using caps unnecessarily in his posts... so do i
* otem likes mentioning people as he is typing e.g

otem: this is the god m.uafrca claims to serve.. i pity 4.ever.god
me: if only m.uafrica can use brain and stop worshipping *****... almost like ki.gebukablog

etc etc

also note that if i were so fanatical about otem... i would do one thing... I WOULD FOLLLW HIM... but no... the only person I'm following here on nl is j.oseff44 or so...that's your story.. but then there's the possibility of sending him a pm and talking offline... of course... how could i miss that?? maybe its offline that he showed you the way when you were questioning your faith or even his doctrine... maybe its offline you asked him all the personal questions concerning his doctrine and he answered you to solidify your faith in his doctrine... maybe its all offline... but there is still one problem.. if i send you a pm, i have to MENTION you to tell you i sent you a pm.. at least so that you could confirm and reply(please note that we are assuming that as you read his doctrine, unlike others who asked questions, you just immediately sent a pm)... but no... i just sent him a pm and he replied without me confirming i sent a pm or without us being connected on nairaland... or then maybe not... maybe you guys are friends in real life... well that would explain why an atheist or Christian questioning his faith would be all for otem overnight.. i could go on and on.... well forgive me in all honesty... but your story is toooo suspicious... it just doesn't add up... maybe you can explain for me... you now own 10% of my doubt... congratulations... you also own 10% of the possibility of this being an outside job... I'm all ears... over to you my dear kind sire
Re: Otem's Prophecy Against Suleiman Has Actually Come To Pass With Style by otemdomino: 10:53am On Mar 28, 2017
Wilgrea7:

yes?? I've viewed the screenshot... where you said you're an atheist considering agnostism.. ok cool... that post was on page 9 or 10 of your posts.. but as far as page 14. you referred to otemanuduno as prophet... may i ask why?? from the politics section to the sports section to the religious section... only one person happened to follow otem and support him... meanwhile.. otem never quoted this person to thank him for all his support.. this person always made reference to otem after every successful match... but otem never replied...this person is you.. coincidence.. otem said you both were friends back in the politics section when you were questioning your faith... but never in any of your posts did you ever question your faith... fast forward to the religious section... lets take for instance I'm a guy “questioning my faith” or let me give you some leverage... let's say I'm an atheist... i viewed the doctufos(P.S its over 48 pages)... and this doctrine has contrary knowledge to the religion i left.. i would question it... why... because im an ATHEIST... i would at least ask the author one question... but no... i didn't... there were different conspiracies flying about... annunaki nd others... but i just had to choose the doctufos.. ok.. no problem with that... i read the doctufos... the numerous pages... and somehow.... just somehow... I'm able to quote the exact part of the doctufos that i need... (ignoring how long it is).... also, out of the alleged tons of followers of the doctufos, I'm the only one who advertises the doctufos... I'm the only one who hails otem in all my speeches both in the Muslim section... I'm the only one who tells people of how good the doctufos is... in summary, otem has converted me... but everytime i mentioned otem... he never thanked me, supported me etc... in fact.. the first time otem mentioned me wad when he was giving tithe on nairaland... but wait... that's not enough..
my writing style is exactly like that of otem... eg
* otem likes using caps unnecessarily in his posts... so do i
* otem likes mentioning people as he is typing e.g

otem: this is the god m.uafrca claims to serve.. i pity 4.ever.god
me: if only m.uafrica can use brain and stop worshipping *****... almost like ki.gebukablog

etc etc

also note that if i were so fanatical about otem... i would do one thing... I WOULD FOLLLW HIM... but no... the only person I'm following here on nl is j.oseff44 or so...that's your story.. but then there's the possibility of sending him a pm and talking offline... of course... how could i miss that?? maybe its offline that he showed you the way when you were questioning your faith or even his doctrine... maybe its offline you asked him all the personal questions concerning his doctrine and he answered you to solidify your faith in his doctrine... maybe its all offline... but there is still one problem.. if i send you a pm, i have to MENTION you to tell you i sent you a pm.. at least so that you could confirm and reply(please note that we are assuming that as you read his doctrine, unlike others who asked questions, you just immediately sent a pm)... but no... i just sent him a pm and he replied without me confirming i sent a pm or without us being connected on nairaland... or then maybe not... maybe you guys are friends in real life... well that would explain why an atheist or Christian questioning his faith would be all for otem overnight.. i could go on and on.... well forgive me in all honesty... but your story is toooo suspicious... it just doesn't add up... maybe you can explain for me... you now own 10% of my doubt... congratulations... you also own 10% of the possibility of this being an outside job... I'm all ears... over to you my dear kind sire

Geoworldedu, come, our plans are working out. Someone is already researching us while we are still alive. Thousands will research us when we are no more physically on earth here, and the thummim shall be fulfilled.
Re: Otem's Prophecy Against Suleiman Has Actually Come To Pass With Style by Wilgrea7(m): 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
otemdomino:

Geoworldedu, come, our plans are working out. Someone is already researching us while we are still alive. Thousands will research us when we are no more physically on earth here, and the thummim shall be fulfilled.

oh please... give me a break... if its just thousands that will research you... then you really lack audience...I'm afraid that if everyone reseaches the way i do, then your doctrine would be reduced to naught... also... stop this your urim thummim stuff... its just another fraudulent way of deceiving people... when you give a prophecy that works, u claim its a thummim... but when it fails you claim its an urim.. claiming urims are mere guess work... its a simple cop out scenario..
Re: Otem's Prophecy Against Suleiman Has Actually Come To Pass With Style by otemdomino: 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
Wilgrea7:

oh please... give me a break... if its just thousands that will research you... then you really lack audience...I'm afraid that if everyone reseaches the way i do, then your doctrine would be reduced to naught... also... stop this your urim thummim stuff... its just another fraudulent way of deceiving people... when you give a prophecy that works, u claim its a thummim... but when it fails you claim its an urim.. claiming urims are mere guess work... its a simple cop out scenario..
thousands mean multiple of 1000. So it could be 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000... till infinity. Even those in the year 5,000 AD shall research me. I'm glad you've done some already. When I told Chinedu (Geoworldedu) that I am truly sent by Atum, he doubted, then I told him how he would know (that people will research me while I am still alive. Then billions will research me further when I'm in my afterlife. You really tried on your research work on me and it leads you to a false conclusion. It's like saying, ALL KUMUYI'S CHURCH PASTORS ARE KUMUYI, because THEY TRY BY ALL MEANS TO IMITATE THE WAY KUMUYI SPEAKS. And all who still use 'thus says the lord' 'where art thou' 'most high' are born in the ancient times because they speak like the ancient ones even unconsciously. AND ALL MUSLIM ALFAs are local because they always speak a kind of unique but local Yoruba language.

YOU IMITATE YOUR MENTOR KNOWINGLY and UNKNOWINGLY...MAKE RESEARCH ABOUT THAT TOO. grin
Re: Otem's Prophecy Against Suleiman Has Actually Come To Pass With Style by Wilgrea7(m): 11:12am On Mar 29, 2017
otemdomino:
thousands mean multiple of 1000. So it could be 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000... till infinity

i can't believe i just read this
Even those in the year 5,000 AD shall research me. I'm glad you've done some already. When I told Chinedu (Geoworldedu) that I am truly sent by Atum, he doubted, then I told him how he would know (that people will research me while I am still alive. Then billions will research me further when I'm in my afterlife.
if saying that would make you feel better... then just keep saying it.. maybe eventually you'll end up believing it
You really tried on your research work on me and it leads you to a false conclusion. It's like saying, ALL KUMUYI'S CHURCH PASTORS ARE KUMUYI, because THEY TRY BY ALL MEANS TO IMITATE THE WAY KUMUYI SPEAKS. And all who still use 'thus says the lord' 'where art thou' 'most high' are born in the ancient times because they speak like the ancient ones even unconsciously. AND ALL MUSLIM ALFAs are local because they always speak a kind of unique but local Yoruba language.

YOU IMITATE YOUR MENTOR KNOWINGLY and UNKNOWINGLY...MAKE RESEARCH ABOUT THAT TOO. grin

you missed the point... anyways, this is strawman... you just also confirmed that this is more of an outside job... so congratulations... have a nice day
Re: Otem's Prophecy Against Suleiman Has Actually Come To Pass With Style by otemdomino: 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
Wilgrea7:

i can't believe i just read this

if saying that would make you feel better... then just keep saying it.. maybe eventually you'll end up believing it

you missed the point... anyways, this is strawman... you just also confirmed that this is more of an outside job... so congratulations... have a nice day
Thanks for your time.
Re: Otem's Prophecy Against Suleiman Has Actually Come To Pass With Style by tripplephi: 6:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
the devil is more intelligent than God? well you may be right... BUT Intelligence is not wisdom... GOD IS ONLY WISE. Devil may be smart but has already lost.

joseff14:
I pay attention. His doctrine is far convincing than the Bible. And if you think his book is from d devil, then I'll be forced to bliv that devil is mor intelligent than bible god.
Re: Otem's Prophecy Against Suleiman Has Actually Come To Pass With Style by geoworldedu: 11:30pm On May 29, 2017
tripplephi:
the devil is more intelligent than God? well you may be right... BUT Intelligence is not wisdom... GOD IS ONLY WISE. Devil may be smart but has already lost.

if you agree dat d devil is more intelligent than Yahweh, then it means the devil actually created Yahweh. because I don't think a creator should be less intelligent than what he created.
Re: Otem's Prophecy Against Suleiman Has Actually Come To Pass With Style by tripplephi: 8:15am On Jun 04, 2017
bros receive sense naaaa..... WISDOM is not INTELLIGENCE.
snakes are more subtle than u but you are still higher than them.... so did a snake create u? the devil is a snake

geoworldedu:
if you agree dat d devil is more intelligent than Yahweh, then it means the devil actually created Yahweh. because I don't think a creator should be less intelligent than what he created.
Re: Otem's Prophecy Against Suleiman Has Actually Come To Pass With Style by geoworldedu: 4:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
tripplephi:
bros receive sense naaaa..... WISDOM is not INTELLIGENCE.
snakes are more subtle than u but you are still higher than them.... so did a snake create u? the devil is a snake

Intelligence and subtlety are not the same. If a snake is more intelligent than Yahweh then the snake is definitely more superior to Yahweh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Picture Proves That Allah Is Not The God Of The Bible / What To Do With Your Opinions On Another Person's (ir)religious Beliefs. / Nigerian Richest Pastors In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.