Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Shocking New Revelations Made By Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking New Revelations Made By Tonto Dikeh (4979 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Reacts After Slammed By Tonto Dikeh, He's Staying Unbothered / 2face Shows Off His Diamond Encrusted Necklace Made By Tonto Dike's EX Boyfriend / Georgina Onuoha Stands By Tonto Dikeh As She Goes 'through It All' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking New Revelations Made By Tonto Dikeh by benuejosh: 12:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
MzOma:

Joblessness was never the reason. I just needed to see the face of the clown, and sadly I saw an animal. The only email I dropped was at the zoo, to let them know that one animal left and is still roaming..... #gobacktothezoo
hehe.. What a liar, please don't be pained. i feel your pains of ugliness in your writeup. You love the zoo and that's where you also belong. Stop trying to turn the table. you look exactly like an animal. That's exactly what you look like and i was about saying that. Take a closer look at yourself ones more. if you can't get the type of animal you look like, then lemme know. #ePainHer.
Re: Shocking New Revelations Made By Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
MzOma:

Can we see your own picture?? Handsome gorilla undecided undecided
See dis one, I bet u will be weak in d knees if u saw my pic. U so ugly dat even if we were the only humans left on earth I will still not wanna get married to you. Oponu
Re: Shocking New Revelations Made By Tonto Dikeh by MzOma(f): 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
Nesso:

See dis one, I bet u will be weak in d knees if u saw my pic. U so ugly dat even if we were the only humans left on earth I will still not wanna get married to you. Oponu
U simply just proved my point with your statement... I just rest my case... Baboon
Re: Shocking New Revelations Made By Tonto Dikeh by MzOma(f): 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
benuejosh:

hehe.. What a liar, please don't be pained. i feel your pains of ugliness in your writeup. You love the zoo and that's where you also belong. Stop trying to turn the table. you look exactly like an animal. That's exactly what you look like and i was about saying that. Take a closer look at yourself ones more. if you can't get the type of animal you look like, then lemme know. #ePainHer.
Go learn your spellings then come back to attack me, maybe then i could give you a listening ear... #cyberbully #gobacktothezoo
Re: Shocking New Revelations Made By Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
MzOma:

U simply just proved my point with your statement... I just rest my case... Baboon
So u not jst ugly, u also empty headed.
Re: Shocking New Revelations Made By Tonto Dikeh by MzOma(f): 11:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
Nesso:

So u not jst ugly, u also empty headed.
You wish you baboon.... Try harder snail, u could do better...
Re: Shocking New Revelations Made By Tonto Dikeh by benuejosh: 5:20am On Mar 28, 2017
MzOma:

Go learn your spellings then come back to attack me, maybe then i could give you a listening ear... #cyberbully #gobacktothezoo
haha. My fellow animal is back again, was about looking for you. anyways, it's so unpleasant that you find it hard to comprehend little sentences and statement and then you attribute it to wrong spelling. Go back and read what i wrote, it's not wrong spelling, you're only finding it hard to comprehend. I pity your life. And again i wonder why you mentioned cyber bully. You call it cyber bullying yet you threw the first shot by calling someone an animal in the zoo. Ugly brain, Wasted education, who sponsored you through school? i.e if you've ever been to any. your parents or your numerous boy friends? if i was the one i would exchange you for a football because you wasted the resources that are very scarce. With this level dullness that you've shown i give up on you. Can anything good come out of you? No. #ePainHer
Re: Shocking New Revelations Made By Tonto Dikeh by benuejosh: 5:22am On Mar 28, 2017
MzOma:

someone just said you're empty headed? i never saw that, i wouldn't have wasted my energy on an empty head like you. haha... #Emptyhead
Re: Shocking New Revelations Made By Tonto Dikeh by MzOma(f): 3:29am On Mar 29, 2017
benuejosh:
someone just said you're empty headed? i never saw that, i wouldn't have wasted my energy on an empty head like you. haha... #Emptyhead
Well tell ur insane somebody, the only reason why u two useless things sit and make me the topic of your discussion is because I am obviously above u two goats... #gobacktothezoo
Re: Shocking New Revelations Made By Tonto Dikeh by MzOma(f): 3:33am On Mar 29, 2017
benuejosh:

haha. My fellow animal is back again, was about looking for you. anyways, it's so unpleasant that you find it hard to comprehend little sentences and statement and then you attribute it to wrong spelling. Go back and read what i wrote, it's not wrong spelling, you're only finding it hard to comprehend. I pity your life. And again i wonder why you mentioned cyber bully. You call it cyber bullying yet you threw the first shot by calling someone an animal in the zoo. Ugly brain, Wasted education, who sponsored you through school? i.e if you've ever been to any. your parents or your numerous boy friends? if i was the one i would exchange you for a football because you wasted the resources that are very scarce. With this level dullness that you've shown i give up on you. Can anything good come out of you? No. #ePainHer
I would never waste my strength typing a long epistle... Mumu forming professor.... At least mine was a wasted education, pity u didn't get any, wretched soul. grin grin.. With your level of uselessness, there is nothing I could exchange you for. That's how worthless u are.. undecided undecided
Re: Shocking New Revelations Made By Tonto Dikeh by benuejosh: 6:21am On Mar 29, 2017
MzOma:

I would never waste my strength typing a long epistle... Mumu forming professor.... At least mine was a wasted education, pity u didn't get any, wretched soul. grin grin.. With your level of uselessness, there is nothing I could exchange you for. That's how worthless u are.. undecided undecided
hehe.. this empty head is here again. Now you've said another one *wretched soul", lol, the truth is am a man and i trade my words carefully slowpoke. prostitution when you're ugly affects you. you're wasting your energy so you said. omg, this girl you're really an empty head. i can't waste my energy on you, am rather wasting my words on a dull slow poke like you. Moreover i never see Mumu form professor you this female dog, get sense please, if i was an illiterate then it would have sounded better but am well informed. Get a good life, prostitution is bad when you're ugly. that's what is affecting you. Quote me and again and then you've accepted being stupid.
Re: Shocking New Revelations Made By Tonto Dikeh by benuejosh: 6:25am On Mar 29, 2017
MzOma:

Well tell ur insane somebody, the only reason why u two useless things sit and make me the topic of your discussion is because I am obviously above u two goats... #gobacktothezoo
you this empty headed b¡tch (b¡tch means female dog), if not for me i wonder if any other person sees you here. Just accept the fact that you're empty headed and ugly, that's just the reality, accept it. quote me again and look stupid!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Mocks Burnaboy On Instagram See His Comment / Meet The Beautiful Lady Behind Otrek, A Trekking App That Connects People / "I've Always Wanted To Enhance My Boobs Since I Was 16,17," Lil Wayne Daughter..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.