Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover (38555 Views)

Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) / Olozino Ogege: DELSU Staff Arrested As Corpse Is Found Without Breasts / NGO Staff Arrested For Mismanaging N4.5m Meant For People Living With HIV - Pics (2) (3) (4)

Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by DozieInc(m): 10:31am On Mar 24, 2017
Justuceleague2:
It's either romance gone wrong

Or the man found evidence of fraud

Or it was a serious romance and he was cheating

Either way that lady is not a role model
Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by ekensi01: 10:31am On Mar 24, 2017
If you follow then go na enjoyment go kill you oh. AFTER ENJOYMENT NA DIE. BE WARNEG
Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by Sirheny007(m): 10:31am On Mar 24, 2017
Name withheld??

Why keep the NCAN in such an unduly suspense?
Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by Jabioro: 10:33am On Mar 24, 2017
Mizzysexy:

Pray someone evil doesn't mean you for any evil. Many people detained in the prison have no hands in the crime accused on them
Well is questioning we need to ponder over it.
Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 24, 2017
Chidizman:

Uncle Lala at work cheesy

P.S: Why are you sniffing around Muslim threads when you know you are not one. NP b trouble you deh find so? tongue
lalasticlala is Nwachineke (Christian)
Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by kabawa(m): 10:34am On Mar 24, 2017
WHY AM I HAVING THIS FEELINGS THAT THE ROBBER IS ONLY TRYING TO IMPLICATE THIS WOMAN FOR REASONS BEST KNOWN TO HIM sad
THOROUGH INVESTIGATION SHOULD BE CARRIED OUT TO KNOW THE REAL CULPRIT cool
WOMEN CAN BE UNNECESSARILY CRAZY SOME TIMES SHA,NO ONE CAN PREDICT THEIR MOVES lipsrsealed
Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by greggng: 10:35am On Mar 24, 2017
But she paid them to beat not to kill. My lord pls tamper justice with mercy as this is not a premeditated murder. You re hereby sentence to 50years imprisonment with sex everyday. Court rise
Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by lonelydora: 10:36am On Mar 24, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Muslims are protected on this platform, only because sometimes what they post is horrible to morals and also maybe because could lead to lots of fight, arguments name calling, next time if you notice it's an Islamic thread just pass by

They should do same to Christian thread.
Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by Ontop123(m): 10:44am On Mar 24, 2017
ednut1:
end times. all these managers f&&KING their subordinates will still attend their wedding o and be laughing at the groom grin. e get one shoprite manager wey dey use one hotel near my house, bros dey carry 2-3 gals come per day. pple future wife and mothers o. Angel please blow trumpet abeg.

My brother Ike agwulam. sometimes I feel like regretting why I didn't become Rev. Father. These girls are...
Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by chakula: 10:46am On Mar 24, 2017
Atleast they enjoyed each other company before she finally decide his fate. Love finally turn to a journey of no return. angry
Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by 2bam: 10:49am On Mar 24, 2017
am beginning to consider if I should just dump that my side chick woo.oh...man and evil are like 5 and 6,
Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by Sleezwizz: 10:51am On Mar 24, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Muslims are protected on this platform, only because sometimes what they post is horrible to morals and also maybe because could lead to lots of fight, arguments name calling, next time if you notice it's an Islamic thread just pass by

What about Christians? Don't they post horrible things too? Next time know what to type so as not to cause fight and argument cos that's what this ur comment can lead to...
Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by Justuceleague2: 10:58am On Mar 24, 2017
Sleezwizz:

What about Christians? Don't they post horrible things too? Next time know what to type so as not to cause fight and argument cos that's what this ur comment can lead to...

My comment wasn't to cause fight, indeed Christians post ridiculous contents as well, however anyone can post on Christian threads,and no signatures on your profile is required to do so before joining nland I observed that section a lot
Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by Justuceleague2: 10:59am On Mar 24, 2017
lonelydora:

They should do same to Christian thread.

That's the definition of justice and fairness which seems to be lacking on this platform

Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by ekensi01: 11:02am On Mar 24, 2017
ednut1:
end times. all these managers f&&KING their subordinates will still attend their wedding o and be laughing at the groom grin. e get one shoprite manager wey dey use one hotel near my house, bros dey carry 2-3 gals come per day. pple future wife and mothers o. Angel please blow trumpet abeg.
IF the Angel blow you know wahala wey go dey?
Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 24, 2017
Men will never hear. They feel they are James bond. Controlling different babes upandan. Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner. But I wonder how some men think? U cheat on your gf and even wife ,some even go ahead marry another woman and bring her home, expecting the woman at home to smile and accept u fucvkin and showing love to another woman right in front of her.. She should smile and accept your adulterous ways Abi?
But if u suspect your gf or wife is even cheating somewhere away from home. U send her packing to her dad's house. How do u guys see yourselves?
Well any man chopped off or killed by his lover because he cheats. I don't pity such man.. He deserves it. It's just the woman that will go to jail afterwards I pity.

That's how one Married boss in my office building is fucvkin all his female workers. Both married and single. He has 7 ladies working for him in his office.. News is buzzing around the building that hes sleeping with all of them. Smmhhh.
And the women working under him.. No shame whatsoever.. All just to keep their jobs. They are ready to do anything.. This world has turned into somethingelse ..smhhh
Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by joe4real12: 11:06am On Mar 24, 2017
Bugie16:
nairadesk launches in 1hr time... join now and make cool cash......
I want to GH first before I PH grin
Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by Seanjay(m): 11:37am On Mar 24, 2017
annnikky:
Let her pay for her sin if she's responsible for it... Simple undecided

abi how come na her name the guy mention inside everybody wey de this world, dem get dealings together.... Annnikky you are pretty and simple i like that
Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by karnap(m): 11:38am On Mar 24, 2017
the airforce that kil his lover in benue has been buried in lagos, and now a banker....whats love?
Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nickymezor:
Hmmmm, this is serious, wetin we no hear abt sm bankers these days.
Abi cheesy
Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by PeacenLove2: 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
alexialin:
Men will never hear. They feel they are James bond. Controlling different babes upandan. Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner. But I wonder how some men think? U cheat on your gf and even wife ,some even go ahead marry another woman and bring her home, expecting the woman at home to smile and accept u fucvkin and showing love to another woman right in front of her.. She should smile and accept your adulterous ways Abi?
But if u suspect your gf or wife is even cheating somewhere away from home. U send her packing to her dad's house. How do u guys see yourselves?
Well any man chopped off or killed by his lover because he cheats. I don't pity such man.. He deserves it. It's just the woman that will go to jail afterwards I pity.

That's how one Married boss in my office building is fucvkin all his female workers. Both married and single. He has 7 ladies working for him in his office.. News is buzzing around the building that hes sleeping with all of them. Smmhhh.
And the women working under him.. No shame whatsoever.. All just to keep their jobs. They are ready to do anything.. This world has turned into somethingelse ..smhhh

Big shame indeed and bigger shame to the so called big men. As they treat other people's children. So will their own children be treated whether male or female. They know they have that power and they use it to exploit others. Tables turn.
Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by martinnwani(m): 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
azimibraun:
Jealousy is real. Guys play well and hard or stay Faithful. Playboy needs to keep their games 100( one on ed)
when that jealous army guy killed his girlfriend , everyone was asking him is she married to him yet for he to do that. Is this lover married to the woman too. .PS. THOSE PEOPLE WRITING RUBBISH LIKE " FEAR WOMAN" you need to have sex change surgery cos you are not worth being called a MAN. ONLY WEAK MEN FEAR ANYBODY...ESPECIALLY MANIPULATIVE WOMEN!
Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
PeacenLove2:

Big shame indeed and bigger shame to the so called big men. As they treat other people's children. So will their own children be treated whether male or female. They know they have that power and they use it to exploit others. Tables turn.

Amen and amen!
Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by annnikky(f): 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
Seanjay:

abi how come na her name the guy mention inside everybody wey de this world, dem get dealings together.... Annnikky you are pretty and simple i like that
Tnx dear smiley
Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by Seanjay(m): 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
you are welcome
annnikky:

Tnx dear smiley
Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by annnikky(f): 2:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
Seanjay:
you are welcome
smiley smiley
Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by God4memi: 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
Eco bank staff againnnnn, this bank staffs tire me oooo, but if you give them Account package to open bet me it will take them more than 5months to open. That's what happened to my Church account and finally collected the package without opening the account at the end of the day but same account was taken to another bank, next day it was opened.
But if its for the married men dating the younger staff very good at it, why will they not send killers to each other all in the name of Lover man.
I wonder what the wife and the children of this man will be going through now.

Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by ahahnow: 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
Her name is chidinma
Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by Seanjay(m): 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
annnikky:

smiley smiley

Olamilekan by name and yours?
Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by Nickymezor(f): 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
emusmithy:
Abi cheesy
wow, look who stopped by? smiley How have u been?
Re: Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover by scobaba: 4:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
O boy this gist don reach nairaland? information dey fly o. shocked

Rip Oga Kola. Nice guy you were. sad

Hairdresser Tries To Pullout The Hair She Made For A Slay Queen Who Couldn't Pay / Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon / Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos