Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Fund Your Online Bet Account Here - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fund Your Online Bet Account Here (1351 Views)

Fund Your Bet Account / Funding Your Winners Golden Bet Account Using Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fund Your Online Bet Account Here by Philip99: 8:59am On Mar 24, 2017
FUND YOUR BET ACCOUNT HERE:

We know that most of you find it difficult to fund your online bet account. We have tried to teach so of you how to do that but we noticed that some of you do not activate your ATM card, some of you find it difficult to follow the procedure, so we; the online agents who are registered with bet companies have decided to bring the market to you so that you can fund your online bet account anytime you want.

This is how it goes:
All we need is your online account username and password, we will fund your account for you and you pay after confirming the payment. If after funding your account and you refuse to pay after confirming the funding, we will leave you and God.

For contacts, call or whatsapp me via 09061709810.

TURN YOUR 1K INTO HUNDREDS OF THOUSAND IN FEW WEEKS:

There are 2 ways to win money on betting but unfortunately, not every body will be able to go for the 2 considering the situation of things in this country. The 2 ways are:
CAPITAL and PATIENCE.

CAPITAL:
If you want to be winning and gaining on betting, you need good capital. Remember, this is business and for you to make it in business, you need capital. Unfortunately, the kind of capital needed for you to be gaining on betting is what not everybody can afford at this recession period.
With 50k, its possible for you to be getting 2 or 3 odds every week and put it that 50k, its very possible my brother. If you forcast games from friday to sunday, there is no way you won't come up with 2 or 3 odds altogether (running slip from friday to sunday for 2 or 3 odds). Use 50k to get 100k or 150k and make 50k or 100k weekly. This will be giving you 200k or 400k monthly. There are weeks you are likely to fail as a human being that you are but am sure before you lose in any week, you must have won like 2 or 3 times..its all about win and lose but once your winnings are more than how many times you lose, you are gaining. If in a month, you win 3 times and lose once, you make gain; there is possiblility that you may lose once in a month and its also impossible to lose twice in a month once you focus on this 2 or 3 odds weekly.

PATIENCE:
Another thing we the youths lack is patience including myself. Since I started learning how to be patience, I have made good money on betting and this is why I have decided to give you a hint on this. With patience, your 1k can turn into hundreds of naira if not millions within weeks.
It worths trying because I have tried it and it worked for me.
As someone who has been into betting, there is no way you will cool down and do your forcast and you won't get 3 odds every week from friday to sunday. Start with 1k to give you 3k and leave it in your bet account and wait for next week. Do this next week and use the 3k on 3 odds and get 9k.
My brother, have patience and be prayerful..and keep doing this and see how much your bet account becomes in 6 or 7 weeks and thank me later.

NOTE: As someone who claims to be into betting, if you cannot get 3 odds from friday to sunday, my brother you should stop betting because you are simply wasting your money on betting in the name of hustling.
Those of you are not good in forcast, if you know its will be difficult for you to be getting this 2 or 3 odds on your own, feel free and join us on whatsapp where we will be dishing out such odds and be having interactions for free..do not listen to anyone who asks you to pay him or her for any odd and if anybody should dare try such here on this article, please moderator delete or ban such person for life on nairaland. Don't advertise for any odds here please, youths have lost a lot, so let's help each other for FREE; everything here is FREE.

Add on whatsapp or call 09061709810
Re: Fund Your Online Bet Account Here by arleck(m): 9:06am On Mar 24, 2017
Nice
Re: Fund Your Online Bet Account Here by Pope22(m): 9:29am On Mar 24, 2017
Very very nice...

(1) (Reply)

Free/safe Double Chance Bet For Today! / AITEO Cup 2017: NFF Releases Full First Round Fixtures / Oxlade Dumps Arsenal For Liverpool After 4-0 Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.