Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Why Infinix Note 3? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Infinix Note 3? (18972 Views)

Why Infinix S5 Pro Is Trash / Photos From Infinix Note 5 Lagos Launch / How To Root All Infinix Phones ( NOTE 3 And NOTE 3 Pro) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Infinix Note 3? by thatbiggirl: 9:49am On Mar 24, 2017
The Infinix Note 3 is still generating positive reviews from smartphone lovers. What makes this phone special is not just the multitasking ability of the phone, or the 4500mAh battery it has, it is more than just a phone, Infinix Note 3 is a strong companion. The Infinix Note 3 is a phone made for Nigeria, the phone shows lots of tough features that will qualify it for Nigerian citizenship.

1. Multitasking: The Infinix Note 3 comes with impressive features, the 2GB RAM and 1.3GHz quad core processor, multitasking just got easier and better. The Note 3 prides itself as the master of multitasking in the smart phone world. It makes lagging to be a thing of the past. Being able to do a lot of things with your phone at the same time without having to be worried about lagging. In addition to its amazing multitasking abilities the Infinix Note comes with a killer battery to match its task.

2. Battery size: With a 4500 mAh battery, the Note 3 is the ultimate dream for phone lovers. The days of taking your charger with you every time is over, not just that, the Infinix Note 3 comes with a special charging feature called “flash charge” with this feature, you can get your phone charged 4x faster than the normal charge. This means you don’t have to wait for hours for your phone to charge.

3. Camera Quality: With a 13MP camera and front soft flash, the Infinix Note 3 brings out the best in every photograph. Taking selfies has never been more fun. Go ahead and enjoy the good life with the Infinix Note 3. Taking picture with the Infinix Note 3 is an experience worth having, and viewing those pictures later with the 6” screen of the phone is nothing but superb.

4. User Interface: The Infinix Note 3 also comes with the stylish User Interface called the XOS Chameleon, the UI also offers more than just class and style. It comes with Xfeatures like the Xshare, Xhide, and Xweather. The Infinix Note 3 is definitely a good buy for those that love work and fun-or those that love having fun with their job.

1 Like

Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by Glory12345(f): 10:03am On Mar 24, 2017
FTC! grin grin ;DWell op on the mutlitasking i agree with you coz i enjoy using my note 3 nd i open different tabs and my phone Doesn't hang all..The phone is a good fone tho.
thatbiggirl:

The Infinix Note 3 is still generating positive reviews from smartphone lovers. What makes this phone special is not just the multitasking ability of the phone, or the 4500mAh battery it has, it is more than just a phone, Infinix Note 3 is a strong companion. The Infinix Note 3 is a phone made for Nigeria, the phone shows lots of tough features that will qualify it for Nigerian citizenship.

[b]1. Multitasking: The Infinix Note 3 comes with impressive features, the 2GB RAM and 1.3GHz quad core processor, multitasking just got easier and better. The Note 3 prides itself as the master of multitasking in the smart phone world. It makes lagging to be a thing of the past. Being able to do a lot of things with your phone at the same time without having to be worried about lagging. In addition to its amazing multitasking abilities the Infinix Note comes with a killer battery to match its task.
[/b]
2. Battery size: With a 4500 mAh battery, the Note 3 is the ultimate dream for phone lovers. The days of taking your charger with you every time is over, not just that, the Infinix Note 3 comes with a special charging feature called “flash charge” with this feature, you can get your phone charged 4x faster than the normal charge. This means you don’t have to wait for hours for your phone to charge.

3. Camera Quality: With a 13MP camera and front soft flash, the Infinix Note 3 brings out the best in every photograph. Taking selfies has never been more fun. Go ahead and enjoy the good life with the Infinix Note 3. Taking picture with the Infinix Note 3 is an experience worth having, and viewing those pictures later with the 6” screen of the phone is nothing but superb.

4. User Interface: The Infinix Note 3 also comes with the stylish User Interface called the XOS Chameleon, the UI also offers more than just class and style. It comes with Xfeatures like the Xshare, Xhide, and Xweather. The Infinix Note 3 is definitely a good buy for those that love work and fun-or those that love having fun with their job.

1 Like

Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by Glory12345(f): 10:09am On Mar 24, 2017
Talking about the camera quality i think inifinx should improve more tho i love the current camera quality but they can improve and try to also make the snapping easy with the button.
thatbiggirl:

1. Multitasking: The Infinix Note 3 comes with impressive features, the 2GB RAM and 1.3GHz quad core processor, multitasking just got easier and better. The Note 3 prides itself as the master of multitasking in the smart phone world. It makes lagging to be a thing of the past. Being able to do a lot of things with your phone at the same time without having to be worried about lagging. In addition to its amazing multitasking abilities the Infinix Note comes with a killer battery to match its task.

Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by daddykalid101: 10:16am On Mar 24, 2017
Design

In this regard, the Infinix Note 3 has some unsettling similarities with the Infinix Hot S. I want to think about it as an overfed big brother of the Hot S.
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by Bashspeaks(m): 11:00am On Mar 24, 2017
The XOS Chameleon is Infinix’s customized OS based on Android Marshmallow and I am really digging it. Cooler color splashes, themes and wallpapers
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by Denchturbo: 11:44am On Mar 24, 2017
daddykalid101:
Design

In this regard, the Infinix Note 3 has some unsettling similarities with the Infinix Hot S. I want to think about it as an overfed big brother of the Hot S.

I don't understand Infinix, I always say the Note series as a step up from the Hot series but with the Hot S, I'm not so sure
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by Queentito(f): 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
For someone like me that work from home, this phone is a huge plus for me
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by Reborn5: 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
But I am confused, wasn't it the Note 4 I heard was on the way? or am I mistaken somewhere?
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by okikiosibodu(m): 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
Bashspeaks:
The XOS Chameleon is Infinix’s customized OS based on Android Marshmallow and I am really digging it. Cooler color splashes, themes and wallpapers
Even the fonts. Would have rooted it cos of the fonts, but now, no need again. So so enjoying my note 3 pro. I just wish it supports band 28 (for Glo)

*Modified*
I got an infinix note 3 pro, and it has a 2gb ram (not the 3gb ram advertised online) and 16gb Rom. Did I get the right phone, or are there variants of infinix note 3 pro?
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by nada4u0052(f): 12:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
Reborn5:
But I am confused, wasn't it the Note 4 I heard was on the way? or am I mistaken somewhere?
I think its not out yet .. Its note 3 dat is out
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by daddykalid101: 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
Denchturbo:

I don't understand Infinix, I always say the Note series as a step up from the Hot series but with the Hot S, I'm not so sure

Hot S will serve display in a 5.2 inches IPS Full HD screen, the display is sharpened to a 1080 by 1920 pixels resolution, having a PPI of 424 pixels, the screen has no protections from falls and scratches.
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by kingblack: 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
The design is sleek + it charges fast and the battery lasts long cool
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by femiebun: 1:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
thatbiggirl:

this is brilliant, I'm just impressed with the battery capacity, the OS etc
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by goldpeace: 1:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
I love the battery strength. Its impressive
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by Glory12345(f): 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
Especially the Magic Video editor
Bashspeaks:
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by yemzzy02(m): 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
All freelancers should get this phone. You just do your work on the go.

1 Like

Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by kingblack: 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
Queentito:
true because of the battery capacity multitasking without issues of hanging etc. it's a really good device
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by kingblack: 1:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
goldpeace:
I love the battery strength. Its impressive
yeah very it should be able to stay on for 7 hours plus I guess
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by passyaba: 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
kingblack:
yeah very it should be able to stay on for 7 hours plus I guess
It stay more than that plus wen ur data is on through out
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by amakaenugu: 2:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
the point is the productivity, efficiency, durability, quality affordability of the phone
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by cadiz: 2:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
Bashspeaks:
when you say based on Marshmallow, does that mean it wont be on android N?
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by Glory12345(f): 2:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
Can explain more coz i don't get you well i also use it to work from home to sometimes and i don't find it difficult.
Queentito:
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by Denchturbo: 3:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
daddykalid101:

Hot S will serve display in a 5.2 inches IPS Full HD screen, the display is sharpened to a 1080 by 1920 pixels resolution, having a PPI of 424 pixels, the screen has no protections from falls and scratches.

Other than that, it seems like they almost compete with each other
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by Lonan: 3:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
well, i can only say im impressed with the battery capacity, including that to multitasking is not easy
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by creed266: 3:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
with zero 4 plus already with 4gb ram, i would be saving up for that instead, better for multitasking although the battery capacity is lower
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by Denchturbo: 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
okikiosibodu:

Even the fonts. Would have rooted it cos of the fonts, but now, no need again. So so enjoying my note 3 pro. I just wish it supports band 28 (for Glo)

*Modified*
I got an infinix note 3 pro, and it has a 2gb ram (not the 3gb ram advertised online) and 16gb Rom. Did I get the right phone, or are there variants of infinix note 3 pro?

Who roots anymore especially since Lollipop. Wait there are two versions? Is that just cos of ram or?
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by KCode: 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
A big phone with big specs. I love the multi-tasking - Something lower phones can't boast of doing.
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by Denchturbo: 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
creed266:
with zero 4 plus already with 4gb ram, i would be saving up for that instead, better for multitasking although the battery capacity is lower

Something must suffer, more battery less ram, more ram less battery. I don't know if it's intentional. I mean can't we have both
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by Bashspeaks(m): 3:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
cadiz:

when you say based on Marshmallow, does that mean it wont be on android N?
it will been on android since it attach to the operating system....
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by Bashspeaks(m): 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
okikiosibodu:

*Modified*
you've gotten the right source,dont bother urself

1 Like

Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by creed266: 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
Denchturbo:

Something must suffer, more battery less ram, more ram less battery. I don't know if it's intentional. I mean can't we have both
well we can all agree that its just business as usual, unless you are wiiling to spend
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by cadiz: 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
creed266:
all these phones, i just remembered my laptop is 4gb ram and im starting to feel bad, at least i can upgrade it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Is 50000mah Power Bank Real? / Hw 2 Suscribe For 25MB & 50MB Day Plan Wit Just #150 & #200 On MTN.. / SIM Registration: FG To Sanction Telcos Over Customers’ Harassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.